Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chill, not troll, is Schiff anti-American?

Chill, not troll, is Schiff anti-American?

Devil's advocate questions your friends and family will ask you.

Telling people to invest in foreign countries, their currency and their businesses.

Isn't that empowering foreign nations?

Isn't that "unpatriotic"?

Shouldn't Americans be loyalty to their country and government?

What if Schiff is just a foreign agent or an opportunist who hates America?

Isn't opposing bailout of Motor companies going to hurt your fellow American worker?
    Last edited by Josh_LA; 12-29-2008 at 08:30 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    see my signature.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_LA View Post
    Devil's advocate questions your friends and family will ask you.

Telling people to invest in foreign countries, their currency and their businesses.

Isn't that empowering foreign nations?

Shouldn't Americans be loyalty to their country and government?

What if Schiff is just a foreign agent or an opportunist who hates America?

Isn't opposing bailout of Motor companies going to hurt your fellow American worker?
    If Schiff was asked to give the best advice he could give at this time, and that advice was to invest overseas, then he's just doing his job. If he was asked to give the best advice he could give and knew this was the best advice but advised people to invest in...I dunno...Generic Failing American Business, inc., then he'd not only be doing a lousy job but would be costing hundreds/thousands/millions of dollars of people who simply followed his advice. I said the same thing about Greenspan I think, several months ago, I'm sure he said the best thing to do was to invest in "safe" countries like Switerzland or something, don't quote me on that If someone truly prefers to be lied to about whether or not investing into American businesses is financially a good idea or not, then by all means, add to the public debt, I'm sure there are plenty of shills looking for a sucker.
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" - JFK

http://www.KnowYourRINO.com

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers." - Thomas Pynchon

“It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.” - Voltaire.

What's with the devil's advocate stuff lately?

Besides, what's being anti-american? I don't see him burning american flags.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

Damn proud Classical Liberal/Minarchist!

Stop trolling, Josh.

This desensitization agenda of yours needs to stop.

Thanks.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Ask them if they shop at walmart where a majority of the products are foreign made, and by investing their money in foreign products are they anti-american? Do they drive a car??? How do they fuel it? With US gas brought to the station by a truck produced in another country, even the gas pump at the station has parts that are made in other countries.

Just tell them to read "I, Pencil" by Leonard E. Read
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    see my signature.
    you gotta give me a break here, my sarcasm isn't gospel.

um he is the only one trying to save america..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RSLudlum View Post
    Ask them if they shop at walmart where a majority of the products are foreign made, and by investing their money in foreign products are they anti-american? Do they drive a car??? How do they fuel it? With US gas brought to the station by a truck produced in another country, even the gas pump at the station has parts that are made in other countries.

Just tell them to read "I, Pencil" by Leonard E. Read
    good comeback.

however, many liberals DO believe it's wrong to shop at walmart specifically because it supports sweatshop labor.

um he is the only one trying to save america..
    How do you respond to people asking

"How is saving America by investing outside of America, how is cashing out your bank account and causing bank failures saving America?"

How do you respond to people asking

"How is saving America by investing outside of America, how is cashing out your bank account and causing bank failures saving America?"
    that because we are making such foolish decisions monetarily and fiscally, why in gods name would he want to go down with the ship..

he is giving the right advice to get us out of this mess, but until we follow it... what else is he supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Orlonater View Post
    What's with the devil's advocate stuff lately?

Besides, what's being anti-american? I don't see him burning american flags.
    I do see him burning & bashing American dollars, American politicians, American policy and American workers.

that because we are making such foolish decisions monetarily and fiscally, why in gods name would he want to go down with the ship..
    Ok, so to rephrase, it's good to be selfish and let other people suffer the mistakes they made.

Ok, so to rephrase, it's good to be selfish and let other people suffer the mistakes they made.
    wtf part of that is selfish?! it is being sensible.

and yes people should suffer the mistakes they made, wtf..

are you on the right forums?

he is giving the right advice to get us out of this mess, but until we follow it... what else is he supposed to do?
    and by following his advice, we're taking away the artificial life support of America's economy. How can one say they love Terri Schaivo and still say they're for removing her tube?

I do see him burning & bashing American dollars, American politicians, American policy and American workers.
    they all should be bashed.. they have been morons.

you are the most persistent troll to date..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [B]

Ask them if that US flag they're flying or that 'pro american' magnet on their car is made in the US? How bout the dyes, thread, eyelets in the flag? Where do they come from??

Quote Originally Posted by RSLudlum View Post
    Ask them if that US flag they're flying or that 'pro american' magnet on their car is made in the US? How bout the dyes, thread, eyelets in the flag? Where do they come from??
    "it's the thought that counts though"

they all should be bashed.. they have been morons.

you are the most persistent troll to date..
    maybe because I am not a real troll.

how do you teach the average American about tough love?

maybe because I am not a real troll.

how do you teach the average American about tough love?
    so because the average american cant take the truth and reality of things than all my arguments are wrong!?

bull$#@!.
    Last edited by Kotin; 12-29-2008 at 08:52 PM.

good comeback.

however, many liberals DO believe it's wrong to shop at walmart specifically because it supports sweatshop labor.
    yeah, they may think it's wrong but I bet they do it anyway because Walmart provides cheaper products.

Many of those liberals suffer from the widespread handicap of NOT "Thinking beyond stage one" (per Thomas Sowell).....

so because the average american cant take the truth and reality of things than all my arguments are wrong!?

bull$#@!.
    No, just the opposite.

So we agree, that we don't mind being called names by liberal idiots.

No, just the opposite.

So we agree, that we don't mind being called names by liberal idiots.
    definitely not

donlt forget that he allways says in his radio shows that one day America will be a great country to invest in, but not in the near future. I don't think he is unamerican or unpatriotic. He is just fed up with the corruption and lies on every level. I dont think anyone here hates america. We all love the county. The country did not do anything, its the corrupt politicians although I must say this could not have haopened without people letting the guard down during the first half of the 1900's.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We INVESTED IN $750 BILLION IN FOREIGN OIL...

The FEDERAL RESERVE invested in $100's of BILLIONS in FOREIGN CENTRAL BANKS...

America DOES have it's sweatshops "Made Into America" textile industry, we just locate them on OUR POSSESSIONS (Guam, Puerto Rico, Saipan, Tinian, Virgin/Carolina/Kwuajilen Islands, etc) where US labor laws don't cover.

So the next time you see on a garment, "Made In America" it may just be out of an American SweatShop.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

and?

Screw patriotism. I'm not going to go down with the Titanic just because somebody tells me it would be "disloyal" to hop into one of the lifeboats.

U.S.A., Switzerland, Thailand, Estonia, etc. are just geographic land masses that have elected their own separate despotic street gangs to rule them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    We INVESTED IN $750 BILLION IN FOREIGN OIL...

The FEDERAL RESERVE invested in $100's of BILLIONS in FOREIGN CENTRAL BANKS...

America DOES have it's sweatshops "Made Into America" textile industry, we just locate them on OUR POSSESSIONS (Guam, Puerto Rico, Saipan, Tinian, Virgin/Carolina/Kwuajilen Islands, etc) where US labor laws don't cover.

So the next time you see on a garment, "Made In America" it may just be out of an American SweatShop.

HMM, I wonder where the materials come from to make the most coveted of America's products, Federal Reserve Notes?

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Screw patriotism. I'm not going to go down with the Titanic just because somebody tells me it would be "disloyal" to hop into one of the lifeboats.

U.S.A., Switzerland, Thailand, Estonia, etc. are just geographic land masses that have elected their own separate despotic street gangs to rule them. Nothing more, nothing less.
    that's what I'm talking about!

*bump fist*

I'd tell anyone who said this to go check everything they own and if it's not all made in the USA they're a hypocrite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast