Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post your map of America in 2020! (or just comment on these)

lol @ thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

United States government in Jericho

This is an outline of the various fictional remnants of the United States government created in the aftermath of the nuclear attacks in the CBS series Jericho.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ent_in_Jericho

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    lol @ thread
    I would like to say my prediction is based on the many dreams I have had and the dreams and visions others have had.

Historically the early Texans and Californians dreamed of a country that stretched form Texas to California and the Oregon territories, side by side with the United States, equal in size and population.

Conservatives are mostly country folk.
    Liberals are mostly city folk.
    Almost every state in the union has this division.
    This last election was decided in the suburbs of America were the country meets the city.

This coming split is not based on Conservative vs. Liberals but based on Federal rights vs. State rights although this is a major part of the catalyst or reason for the split.
    So far 33 states have declared sovereignty. Will an economic collapse along with the Federal Government taking over functions that were once left to the State result in State secession not to mention another major war overseas. Does the Federal Government serve the State as our constitution states or does the state serve the Federal Government? Only time will tell.
    Along with historical writings, dreams and vision there is an organization that supports my belief that the country will split along the lines I have layed out and that organization is the Western Governors Association.

Than there is NAFTA and the Amero.

Lakotah will never have its own province. They don't have enough people for a war to separate from the States.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Here You go if it happens it will be the red states vs the blue states. By the way the federals can keep California and the North east since they love slavery so much and hate freedom.

by 2020 the whole of the united states will be under water, just as Al Gore

My map

I think this gives a more acurate picture of the election of 2008
    useing red, blue, and shades of purple in between to indicate percentages of votes.

Last edited by Jester's Joker; 06-07-2009 at 08:33 PM.

Red county in a blue state...

Last edited by Icymudpuppy; 06-07-2009 at 06:11 PM.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Wink

[QUOTE=Icymudpuppy;2157067]Red county in a blue state...

QUOTE]

That’s fine but it does not take into account how many people voted republican or democrat in each county. Not everyone in each county voted democrat or republican.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericasLastHope View Post
    Ron Paul Advocates Secession? YouTube - Ron Paul - Republic of Texas
    danged crazy libertarian! Who would think such madness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

i thought its only a climate thing

Quote Originally Posted by Agent CSL View Post
    I doubt there will be any change, but I like "Ecotopia." That's so true. West coasters are crazy environmentalists. :P

Perhaps Lakota will show up on the map as a territory, but I severely doubt that.
    I thought it was because of the climate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123