Thread: Tea Parties now up to 1,087 cities!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not going to the one in Atlanta, the last one was to politicized.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

The teabaggers won a single, astute convert over from the left: Rachael Maddow.

Besides that, I think they exposed a lot of neocons to the movement.

Beyond that, the entire movement is now branded by FoxNews in the public mind, something we've worked very hard to break away from over the years.

I don't think about promoting teaparties, I infiltrate them and use them as a means to attack neocons and neoconservative ideology.

Sorry but nobody who didn't attack Bush then has any moral credibility to attack Obama now. Teaparties have been co-opted by the partisans. That's the end of them as a useful vehicle for national communication at least for now.

Just stating what I consider to be the objective facts.

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    I'm not going to the one in Atlanta, the last one was to politicized.
    Even more of a reason TO go! This is the same as saying Ron Paul should drop out of Congress because it's too politicized.

I will be spreading the Freedom message!

Hope you guys do some good, non-partisan, message-of-liberty spreadin out there! It's too danged hot for me to go this time of year, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

The one in Baton Rouge was completely hijacked. Even local news anchors acted as guest speakers.
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-07-2009 at 07:43 PM.