Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Atheists' National Holiday?" by Chuck Norris

"Atheists' National Holiday?" by Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks "atheism." See him in action here.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe if he understood the word "atheist" I'd give him a little more respect...

That whole article is a giant string of inaccuracies.
    "Governments should pledge to the people, not the other way around." -Me

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." -Marcus Aurelius

Standard Rebuttal of Some "Atheists"

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog11 View Post
    Maybe if he understood the word "atheist" I'd give him a little more respect...

That whole article is a giant string of inaccuracies.
    That is always a common comeback from "atheists." When someone exposes the weaknesses and evils in the beliefs and actions of "atheism," it's only because that person didn't understand "atheism" to begin with.

So, what did Chuck Norris get wrong?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    That is always a common comeback from "atheists." When someone exposes the weaknesses and evils in the beliefs and actions of "atheism," it's only because that person didn't understand "atheism" to begin with.

Why do you disrespect atheists and expect them to respect you at the same time? You're just fanning the aggression on this site when there's no need for it. Yeshua would have rebuked you for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I wasn't planning to, but since I have nothing better to do for the time being...

My next post will point out some of the bigger inaccuracies of his article.

PS: maybe it's a "common comeback" because it's true. And I could turn it completely around. If I point out a Christian who led a terrible life/did bad things, you would say he "wasn't a true Christian".

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." -Marcus Aurelius

Atheism is nothing but a revolt against dogmatic belief systems, and yet is itself a dogmatic belief system by its attempt to codify what it actually stands for. It's self-contradictory from the outset. This alone isn't what makes atheism antagonistic though, what makes it antagonistic is it refuses to define what the concept of "God" should be precisely. Instead, it leaves the defining of "God" up to whatever belief system the atheist happens to be arguing with at the moment.

This isn't to say other religions or persons aren't antagonistic in their professing of, or practicing of their religion, only that atheism is 'inherently' antagonistic.

Of course, this is just my view.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 12-23-2008 at 12:18 PM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Exposition of Societal Behaviors

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Why do you disrespect atheists and expect them to respect you at the same time? You're just fanning the aggression on this site when there's no need for it. Yeshua would have rebuked you for this.
    I don't disrespect "atheists." I'm just sharing an article which shows how some "atheists" are behaving during this Christmas season. Too many times on these forums (and in society, in general), Christians are seen as the narrow-minded, bigoted people who try to "force" their beliefs on other people. I'm just showing that there are other people in society who have different beliefs than Christians, and yet they do the same thing which they accuse Christians of doing, namely, "atheists" who spread their message in public that there is no God.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeshua would have rebuked you for this.
    lol, pwned
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

P.s.s.

I wasn't planning to, but since I have nothing better to do for the time being...

My next post will point out some of the bigger inaccuracies of his article.

PS: maybe it's a "common comeback" because it's true. And I could turn it completely around. If I point out a Christian who led a terrible life/did bad things, you would say he "wasn't a true Christian".
    Usually when non-Christians point out how professed Christians do terrible things, they attribute it to the teachings of the Bible. However, they make those claims without even reconciling one passage of Scripture with the terrible motives of the professing Christian's actions. If the non-Christian understood the Scriptures rightly (by the power of God's Spirit), they would surely conclude that the Christian who commits horrible acts is not living consistently with his professed beliefs as recorded in the Bible.

I don't disrespect "atheists." I'm just sharing an article which shows how some "atheists" are behaving during this Christmas season. Too many times on these forums (and in society, in general), Christians are seen as the narrow-minded, bigoted people who try to "force" their beliefs on other people. I'm just showing that there are other people in society who have different beliefs than Christians, and yet they do the same thing which they accuse Christians of doing, namely, "atheists" who spread their message in public that there is no God.
    This-"Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks "atheism" is provocative and disrespectful. How would you like it if an atheist posted some of Chris Hitchens' work and declared "Hitchens crushes Christianity"?

“Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them”. (from the Sermon on the Mount)
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Calm Down

This-"Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks "atheism" is provocative and disrespectful. How would you like it if an atheist posted some of Chris Hitchens' work and declared "Hitchens crushes Christianity"?

“Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them”. (from the Sermon on the Mount)
    Man, I was just being poetic there.

The guy is just whining because atheists put up a sign that says "Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds." next to a nativity scene in a public area that allowed the atheists to express their views for the Holiday season. Then he goes on and on about how horrible it is. I don't think it's that bad, it's not like a sign that says "God Hates ****" or anything.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Aside from the fact I have zero respect for somebody who supports Huckabee (which I am curious what Theocrats thinks of Baldwin or Huckabee).

I thought you were talking about a stupid atheist (or undercover idiot) here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucHIPag-m40

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The guy is just whining because atheists put up a sign that says "Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds." next to a nativity scene in a public area that allowed the atheists to express their views for the Holiday season. Then he goes on and on about how horrible it is. I don't think it's that bad, it's not like a sign that says "God Hates ****" or anything.

I live in "God Hates ****" town with Mr. Phelps. He has a new sign now that Obama has been elected it says "Obama Antichrist" and has a picture of Obama with goat horns coming out of his head.

It's pretty funny.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I live in "God Hates ****" town with Mr. Phelps. He has a new sign now that Obama has been elected it says "Obama Antichrist" and has a picture of Obama with goat horns coming out of his head.

It's pretty funny.
    Funny?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfZaSmk_lrE

Saying "God hates haters" makes about as much sense as "Intolerance against intolerance is the only intolerance tolerated"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chuck Norris
    Please don't misunderstand me. I am a patriot, and I believe that atheists are free to believe, speak and post whatever they want. This is America – and that's their First Amendment right. But, to do so with harassment and hatred under the guise of free speech is despicable. An anti-religious poster filled with spite is in no way equated with a religious symbol like a nativity. Where are the politically correct police when Christians are the victims?

If such words were written against any social minority group, protests would be ubiquitous. But anti-religious (and particularly anti-Christian) bigotry is in vogue these days. But I, for one, am neither amused by intolerant verbiage nor passive about my politics. There is absolutely no justification for these atheists' written revile. And if they want to keep using hate-filled language against theists and particularly Christians, then they shouldn't be surprised when they meet up with a yuletide (verbal) roundhouse kick.
    And the reverse is true. Don't expect Atheists to respect Christians who utter hateful remarks, such as

Theocrat
    the weaknesses and evils in the beliefs and actions of "atheism,"
    Atheists are the least-trusted minority group, NOT Christians. Chuck needs to stop trying to act like Christians are "always under attack" from the "hateful Atheists" and see it from the other point of view. Atheists only want to be understood and accepted equally (although I can't speak for everyone) and in a country where it is illegal for Atheists to hold office and/or testify in court in 7 states, where Atheist boys can't join the publicly-funded Boyscouts, where over half the country believes Atheists are going to be "rightly tortured" for eternity in Hell, there's really no reason to get upset with Atheists for wanting the same recognition Christians have.

Anyone can spew religious disdain, but is that what America's founders created our rights for? Just because they post such verbal vomit, does that demonstrate intellectual superiority or the type of moral decency our founders hoped we would perpetuate?
    "Spew religious disdain", "verbal vomit", it's clear who's really authoring "hate-filled language".

What profit would there be if I posted a claim that atheists were un-American, because they try to suppress theists' freedom of religion by a false notion of the separation of church and state?
    Two problems here. One, criticizing a religion does not mean "trying to suppress" the freedoms the believer is practicing. Two, regardless of what the article he links to says (it doesn't make a strong case), the first amendment is as clear as any other: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof... If that doesn't speak for itself I don't know what does...

What profit would there be if I posted a heckling that atheists had no vital part in the founding of our country? As Benjamin Franklin noted in his 1787 pamphlet for those in Europe thinking of relocating to America: "To this may be truly added, that serious religion, under its various denominations, is not only tolerated, but respected and practiced. Atheism is unknown there …"
    It may be true that none of the Founders were Atheists, but the country as it is today owes a lot of thanks to Atheists and non-Theists. See http://www.jmarkgilbert.com/atheists.html for a small list of famous atheists.

What profit would there be if I posted a sign that said atheists are like pacifists, in that they are able to be so because those who oppose them have sacrificed and laid a foundation of freedom for their liberties?
    And claiming no Atheist has ever made a sacrifice to grant the country greater freedom is ridiculous.

What profit would there be if I posted the accusation that atheists are foolish, because they exhaust too much time trying to convince everyone else of the absence of a being that doesn't exist?
    He's just not making sense here.

What profit would there be if I posted a retort that atheists are igmos, because they try to replace Christmas with winter solstice celebrations, which are ancient pagan festivals entrenched in polytheistic religions?
    This is just false, Atheists aren't trying to replace Christmas with pagan holidays.

Personally I don't agree with the whole "take away the 'Christmas' label and replace it with 'Holiday'" idea... Acknowledging and naming something's existence isn't a bad thing. I think that the Atheists who are pushing for a "renaming" and "secularization" of Christmas are wrong here.

What profit would there be if I posted that atheism hides behind a false pretense that it is scientific, when eminent scientists like Paul Davies, the renown British-born physicist, agnostic, professor of cosmology, quantum field theory and astrobiology, once said to Time (in the column "Science, God and Man") that no one can say with any certainty that there is no God? His actual words were, "Agnosticism – reserving judgment about divine purpose –remains as defensible as ever, but atheism – the confident denial of divine purpose – becomes trickier. If you admit that we can't peer behind a curtain, how can you be sure there's nothing there?"
    This is his misunderstanding of Atheism. Although some Atheists are ignorant and claim with certainty that there is no God, most (myself included) don't make that claim. Rather, we just don't accept the claim that there is one without evidence.

As for Atheism being unscientific, that's completely false. And the article he links to accomplishes nothing besides listing another large cluster of falsehoods. Atheism is scientific in that it makes no baseless assumptions from lack of evidence. Atheism works from the bottom up, basing beliefs on evidence instead of basing evidence on beliefs.

What profit would there be if I posted that atheists were totally blind to the pristine beauty and ordered complexity of creation, so that they cannot see the hand of a Creator? As the Bible pointed out 2,000 years ago, "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities – his eternal power and divine nature – have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."
    This is ridiculous... Atheists appreciate the beauty and complexity of the world just as much as any other person... seeing the "hand of a Creator" has nothing to do with appreciating the result.

What profit would there be if I posted the fact that atheists denigrate every religion and religious prayer that has ever been offered throughout all of time? For to say God in no way exists is to say every religious leader in any age was delusional at best. And not one prayer, not one cry to God in crisis, offered by theists or even desperate agnostics or atheists (in fox holes) on any continent in any era of human history has ever been answered. Not one! Atheists must conclude that billions and billions and billions of so-called alleged answered prayers throughout history were not real – but wishful thinking, coincidences or something else. For, if just one answer were a result of divine intervention, God would exist and atheism vanquished. Is that reasonable? Rational? That premise alone rules atheism preposterous and foolish.
    There ARE billions and billions and billions of prayers... and from a probabilistic standpoint of course we can assume some of them are "answered", in that the event hoped for is the event that happens.

I could just as easily point out the billions of unanswered prayers.

The point is this... the argument from prayer/miracles is a possible explanation, but that doesn't make it factual. Many non-theistic religions have explanations for prayer as well, you could go with a more New Age belief that resonating with an idea/hope/belief attracts that outcome into your life. You could also say that Allah was behind the miracles, or Zeus, Krishna, Isis, and any other deity in the history of human myth.

Until you can demonstrate that the Christian explanation for miracles is more valid than these others, it remains a null argument.

Furthermore, being a former Christian for most my life, being in prayer circles, helping people pray that their friend with a broken neck survives, that the guy who's house got destroyed can somehow survive the financial outcome, etc... I'll tell you that the "answered" prayers are completely consistent with another word: "hope".

You can hope for something... sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. Prayer is, in my opinion, another word for hope.

Billions upon billions of hopes have come to fruition, just like prayers.

Summary: "fulfilled" prayers are not a good argument for Christianity.

Finally, what profit would there be if I were to post an agreement with my friend Mike Huckabee, who said on his book tour via Fox News, that atheists shouldn't be fighting for a holiday in December when they already have one – April Fool's Day? (A holiday also grounded in sacred scripture, "The fool says in his heart there is no God.")
    Although I see the point he's trying to make, I think he's only ended up spewing more hatred than that which he was criticizing to begin with. Two wrongs don't make a right.

We all know I would be labeled as an extremist, irrational and a bigot, if I were to post any of the preceding ideas. Yet atheists do, and get away with First Amendment murder. I would remind our nation that it was only a short time ago when leaders like Ronald Reagan freely spoke for the majority by explicitly and passionately conveying belief in Jesus Christ during his presidential Christmas addresses. Compare his Dec. 23, 1981, speech to our time, when the very term "Christmas" is being erased from every corner of culture.
    And again, I don't agree with the whole "erase Christmas" thing either.

As long as the capitol in Washington is allowing variance of religious opinion to line their corridors like Christmas potpourri, let me posit this last idea as a final pre-Christmas posting. At the base of the bust of George Washington (which stands between the atheist's winter solstice sign and the nativity in the capitol), I suggest a push for one more sign containing the wisdom from Washington's Farewell Address: "Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens."
    Sure, let him put the sign up.

Why are you posting something from a Mike Huckabee supporter? Theo, maybe you'd be more comfortable over at Hucksarmy...like you, they obviously have no problem using big government to impose their values on everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by gls View Post
    Why are you posting something from a Mike Huckabee supporter? Theo, maybe you'd be more comfortable over at Hucksarmy...like you, they obviously have no problem using big government to impose their values on everyone else.
    Actually, no, I think he's responding to the MANY attacks on Christians HERE. And if this site is any reference, if anyone is attempting to impose their values on everyone else, it is the God-haters.

Many have repeatedly asked, almost begged, for us to be accepting of each others' faiths and to focus on those things that we have in common. But, those pleas were disregarded and the Christian-bashing has continued. So, I'm not surprised that some threads have popped up to refute the claims made by the God-haters.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 12-23-2008 at 02:49 PM. Reason: fixing typo
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Actually, no, I think he's responding to the MANY attacks on Christians HERE. And if this site is any reference, if anyone is attempting to impose their values on everyone else, it is the God-haters.

Just my 2 cents.
    Where are these "God-haters" you speak of?

Hey, Theo, do you still have that article Ron Paul wrote about anti-Christmas busy bodies?
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

I Post for Liberty, Not Celebrity

Your question is an ad hominem because it has nothing to do with the truth or factuality of what Chuck Norris has written. I am not comfortable with most of Mike Huckabee's political philosophy because not only is it unconstitutional, but it actually is unbiblical, in my opinion. He has terrible views on economics, and a horrible track record to demonstrate that.

I've been supporting Congressman Paul for several years now, having been a fan of all his political works, especially on abortion and economics. During Dr. Paul's campaign, I was a Meetup group organizer, precinct captain, and a delegate for Congressman Paul during the Primaries. I feel quite comfortable in this "movement," and I do not believe the State should be a vehicle for evangelism. That is the job of the Church and individuals.

For you to imply that I would use "big government" to impose views on other people truly shows that you don't understand my political views. I suggest you read my posts more carefully and thoughtfully.

Where are these "God-haters" you speak of?
    +1

Admittedly I haven't been paying particulary close attention but it seems like the past couple of days a rash of threads attacking non-believers have sprung up out of nowhere.

Liberty, are you referring to that "why aren't more libertarians atheists" thread? I didn't bother to read it because personally I've found the opposite to be true...that is atheists tends to be represented in the liberty movement in greater percentages than in the overall population.

"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minutes conversation with the average voter." --Winston Churchill

Many have repeatedly asked, almost begged, for us to be accepting of each others' faiths and to focus on those things that we have in common. But, those please were disregarded and the Christian-bashing has continued. So, I'm not surprised that some threads have popped up to refute the claims made by the God-haters.

Just my 2 cents.
    I wasn't around on these forums since the beginning, but personally I wouldn't have even joined in on the religious debates on the Off Topic forum if I hadn't read some of the hate towards Atheists.

Although there are definitely notable non-Theists on this board who provoke a lot of arguments as well.

I agree with you, the problem isn't Christianity vs Atheism, it's getting everyone to just accept each others' beliefs, AND not judge them for it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Underneath "Me"

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    Hey, Theo, do you still have that article Ron Paul wrote about anti-Christmas busy bodies?
    It's in my signature.

It's in my signature.
    Thank you, I guess I could have checked there.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Many have repeatedly asked, almost begged, for us to be accepting of each others' faiths and to focus on those things that we have in common. But, those please were disregarded and the Christian-bashing has continued. So, I'm not surprised that some threads have popped up to refute the claims made by the God-haters.

Just my 2 cents.

"Be the change that YOU want to see in the world".

-Ghandi.

Chuck saw the light finally.
    Albeit a little late.
    I figure he has supported Huck about as long as I have known about Dr. Paul.
    Not very long that is.
    Chucks not the only one who's waking up.
    I'm hearing it a lot these days.
    I think Chuck is a Ron Paul man now just so you know.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6efKKFFLZJs
    Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

"There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life."

"Why believe in a god? Just be good for goodness sake."

"Imagine no religion."

"At this season of the Winter Solstice, may reason prevail. There are no gods, no devils, no angels, no heaven or hell."

"There is only our natural world. Religion is but myth and superstition that hardens hearts and enslaves minds."
    These mild slogans, could hardly be called 'hate speech' against Christianity. Methinks Chuck should chill out.

Let me just switch seats around to see how it feels:

"There is a God, so start worrying about whether God will send you to heaven or hell for all of eternity."

"Why believe that there is no God? Morality comes easier when it stems from mysticism and the threat of eternal damnation."

"Imagine God. Imagine the son of God Jesus dying for your sins and then being resurrected, etc. "

"This Christmas, may the word of God prevail."
    I can't think of something for the fifth line, could probably find a number of Theo quotes about atheism to be its opposite tho.

Atheists hear this kind of stuff all the time, these ideas have been 'imposed' on them at least once in their lives. They wouldn't call it 'hate speech' though?

I wonder if a Theocracy would allow atheists to privately advertise such 'blasphemy', or if the government would resort to censorship.
    Last edited by Andrew-Austin; 12-23-2008 at 03:04 PM.

+1

Admittedly I haven't been paying particulary close attention but it seems like the past couple of days a rash of threads attacking non-believers have sprung up out of nowhere.

Liberty, are you referring to that "why aren't more libertarians atheists" thread? I didn't bother to read it because personally I've found the opposite to be true...that is atheists tends to be represented in the liberty movement in greater percentages than in the overall population.
    Nope. I don't even remember that one. The last two that come to mind is the one that Natalie started, requesting that the Christian-bashing stop and the one that TruthWarrior started with the passage from Romans. You should read the comments in those threads. And those are just 2 of the THREADS. Spread throughout numerous threads are attempted slurs at those who believe in God. In my opinion, it's over the top. I also find it quite hypocritical for those who espouse individual liberty, to apparently refuse to allow the same for those who do not have the same faith that they do. If we cannot manage to walk our talk amongst ourselves, how on earth could we convince a rational person that we have the answer to ANYTHING?

I could care less what faith everyone is. I just wish the bashing and misinformation would STOP. But, clearly that is not going to be the case, after more than a year of trying. So, I fully support the posting of documented facts that clears up that misinformation.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 12-23-2008 at 02:58 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast