Thread: Woman Fends Off Pair Who Brought Knife To Gunfight :)

Woman Fends Off Pair Who Brought Knife To Gunfight :)

http://www.kfsm.com/global/story.asp?s=9541680

"When she pulled over to check her tires one of those person in that other car got out and attempted to rob her at knife point."

But what the thief didn't expect happened next. Coppinger says the female driver pulled out her handgun.
    You go girl!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Carrying a handgun is a great way to avoid being butt-raped.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    okay, that's a better way of getting 'butt rape' and bearing arms into the same sentence than saying the bzrensi chick should have taken one in the pooper.

+1

Sweet!!! I love hearing these stories about would-be victims turning the tables!

These stories never seem to make it into the gun-shunning mainstream media. I wonder why???

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Sweet!!! I love hearing these stories about would-be victims turning the tables!

These stories never seem to make it into the gun-shunning mainstream media. I wonder why???

On the rare occasions that these stories do make it into the MSM, it's usually accompanied by something like, "Although things worked out for this victim, law enforcement discourages citizens from taking the law into their own hands. This should be left to trained and qualified professionals."

On the rare occasions that these stories do make it into the MSM, it's usually accompanied by something like, "Although things worked out for this victim, law enforcement discourages citizens from taking the law into their own hands. This should be left to trained and qualified professionals."
    hahahaha! they always, always, always say this! because if you protect yourself and your property, the police have nothing to do. they're protecting their racket/monopoly on violence. let's the say the woman in this story waits in her car and calls barney fife. well, in 5 seconds her windows smashed, she's being assualted at best, murdered at worst, and its still suspect whether the cops will come at all : http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/16/...man/index.html

When all you have is seconds, the police are (48) minutes away!

Thanks for this article!

We were discussing this very topic -- of right of one to defend him/herself --
    at work. This is a prime example I just forwarded to the misguided fools
    that were so "passionate" about gun-control laws, requiring license to own
    guns, leaving protection to the police, ...

I'm sure the email at work will cause a $#@!-storm but f'em!

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    the bzrensi chick should have taken one in the pooper.

+1
    +2
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what really gripes my ass. When I was in the Army, I had a variety of weapons available for use. When I became a private citizen, I'm not supposed to touch such dangerous things. When did I stop being a trained and qualified professional?
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

its saved me a many times from having the poop compacted inside my anal cavity.