Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama picks MONSANTO guy as head of agriculture... This'll be some interesting change

Obama picks MONSANTO guy as head of agriculture... This'll be some interesting change

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First thought Morgellon's disease running rampant. Second thought, buy heirloom seeds FAST!!!!
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

I feel unhealthier already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Monsanto is the company that lobbied to make hemp illegal....powerful people don'cha know...
    Last edited by Working Poor; 12-19-2008 at 08:23 AM.

Ghemmy!!!!!!!! How's your dog???

Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse....

That's the basic problem with the liberal notion that the government will protect us from the evil companies. It doesn't work because the companies just take over the government.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Ghemmy!!!!!!!! How's your dog???
    She's doing great thanks for asking

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you didn't believe in chemtrails or give a $#@! about the codex alementarius, just wait until this guy gets his hands on the reigns.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    If you didn't believe in chemtrails or give a $#@! about the codex alementarius, just wait until this guy gets his hands on the reigns.
    Thanks for bringing this topic up again.
    It is once that disturbs me regularly. We have posted many times with regards to "Food As A Weapon"

Just wrote a quick article for the site.

http://www.restoretherepublic.org/?p=1549

This topic really needs to be spread far and wide.
    Thanks Again.
    "Poverty of the state exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished."
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

*punches fist through wall*

I've done so much research on Monsanto and the environment and all I can say is that they're just evil. Purely, plainly evil. I am firm that humans shouldn't be allowed to tamper with the building blocks of nature (ie DNA), and that consequences will be huge if we do. UUUuuuuuugh.
    Strength through Knowledge

"What's one more body in the foundations of your Utopia?"
    - This has been a message by Agent CSL.

Aren't we boycotting youtube today due to their new censorship policies?

I'm savin videos to watch tomorrow.

Monsanto sucks.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm sending this link to every Obama supporter I know.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    I'm sending this link to every Obama supporter I know.
    thanks for that link - just posted it to the video description box

Quote Originally Posted by Agent CSL View Post
    *punches fist through wall*

I've done so much research on Monsanto and the environment and all I can say is that they're just evil. Purely, plainly evil. I am firm that humans shouldn't be allowed to tamper with the building blocks of nature (ie DNA), and that consequences will be huge if we do. UUUuuuuuugh.

Yep. It's a great way to get rid of useless eaters, that's for sure.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by ghemminger View Post
    thanks for that link - just posted it to the video description box
    NP, according to my sister who is/was an Obama supporter, her and many of her friends are sorely disappointed in his cabinet picks. We need to exploit this disappointment to show them real change.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OK that's enough. Mess with my food supply and that means WAR! $#@! you Obama!

BUMP!

Everyone here needs to know this very important news. Monsanto is a sick evil organization hell bent on creating slaves for the elite. WAKE UP!

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Rai...081215-45.html

recent Oped article, says it much better than I ever could......we are so screwed
    Liberty, of course, has her price in blood, if we do not suppport her when she is in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by rancher89 View Post
    http://www.opednews.com/articles/Rai...081215-45.html

recent Oped article, says it much better than I ever could......we are so screwed
    Thanks - Added to video with link in description box

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    NP, according to my sister who is/was an Obama supporter, her and many of her friends are sorely disappointed in his cabinet picks. We need to exploit this disappointment to show them real change.
    Same here. I think people that are paying attention to his appointments are beginning to realize they got duped.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The Obama administration is gearing up to make the Bush administration look like school children.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Monsanto is the company that lobbied to make hemp illegal....powerful people don'cha know...

Monsanto is also behind the use of corn in ethanol.

Barack Obama betrays his loyalty to Big Money on this one.

Because I was traveling the Midwest and talking to farmers, instead of hobnobbing with Politicos in trendy restaurants and expensive hotels, I happen to know that with this cabinet appointment, the People have all the legal ammo they need to plant marijuana and hemp this spring, sans reprisal.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    Monsanto is also behind the use of corn in ethanol.

Barack Obama betrays his loyalty to Big Money on this one.

Because I was traveling the Midwest and talking to farmers, instead of hobnobbing with Politicos in trendy restaurants and expensive hotels, I happen to know that with this cabinet appointment, the People have all the legal ammo they need to plant marijuana and hemp this spring, sans reprisal.
    Many Dems I have talked to are furious over this appointment - the argument I have heard are very meek and weak re: some type of payback to Iowa for support

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh this is terrible. I bet it is a way to allow Codex Alimentarius in...congress has codex blocked for now...but this guy will surely get that changed..and we will be doomed. Codex wants to have legislation stating that all vitamins must be prescribed by a doctor and it will be illegal to grow your own herbs...like, rosemary etc...the government has labled them "toxins"...they consider any natural health medicine as toxins. Well will all be less healthy due to this event..and if they allow codex. Say good bye to all organic food, and all health stores and whole food stores. This is the New World Order. tones

Monsanto would have been in there if Hillary had won too.

Just remember, the Treasury Sec. worked for Goldman Sachs and he's taking care of us in this crisis. So, you know that when there will be a crisis in the food supply, this Monsanto guy will know how to save us.
    "Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it." - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    Oh this is terrible. I bet it is a way to allow Codex Alimentarius in...congress has codex blocked for now...but this guy will surely get that changed..and we will be doomed. Codex wants to have legislation stating that all vitamins must be prescribed by a doctor and it will be illegal to grow your own herbs...like, rosemary etc...the government has labled them "toxins"...they consider any natural health medicine as toxins. Well will all be less healthy due to this event..and if they allow codex. Say good bye to all organic food, and all health stores and whole food stores. This is the New World Order. tones
    yep, we're sooo screwed.

Never forget that it was written into the Iraqi laws by the US Government that possession of open pollination or heirloom seeds is illegal. Iraqi's are required by law to buy new seeds every year from Monsanto!

Guess who's going to be next?

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 12-20-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Never forget that it was written into the Iraqi laws by the US Government that possession of open pollination or heirloom seeds is illegal. Iraqi's are required by law to buy new seeds every year from Monsanto!

Guess who's going to be next?

-t

Obama's picks get more sinister the more you look into them

Monsanto, Rumsfeld and aspartame.

And now this guy.

Great...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast