Thread: Congress demands answers on bailout

Congress demands answers on bailout

http://money.cnn.com/2008/12/10/news...ion=2008121015

what $#@!ing clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i reall do not know what to say anymore, i notice people expressed there opinion over thew bailout the first time it failed, and the second time it has passed, the govt. did not listen to us. they do not care what we say or want. wait and see, violence will happen soon in a year or two. when we are so taxed we cant afford things for our kids, food, and the basics in live because our goverment threw us out to the sharks, while our goverment lives with the best health care, pay, ect

this is my point

some from link
    NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Members of a key congressional committee blasted the Treasury Department Wednesday for its handling of the $700 billion financial rescue plan, saying it lacks appropriate measures to ensure the bailout is working.

At a hearing held by the House Financial Services Committee, committee chairman Barney Frank, D-Mass., accused Treasury of failing to address its obligation to address foreclosures and enforce lending obligations on banks.

"The refusal so far to use the money for that purpose of [foreclosure reduction] has been, I think, a violation of the intent of the bill," said Frank. "What troubled me was when Treasury was asked by the Government Accountability Office, 'What are you doing to ensure banks are lending?,' they appeared to be saying, 'We're not going to try to find that out.' "

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, let's give the Keys at the prison to the Inmates...

Then afterwards when all the inmates disappear, ask, why did they leave?

FOOLS and MONEY are shortly departed...

Unfortunately, it's our money the Chimps in Washington DC are stealing & blowing.

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

It passed the house, but many believe it won't pass the senate. There is no way to save GM or Chrysler with a bailout now, their sales are going to nosedive from being in the news like this.

They should declare bankruptcy and shut it all down. This government is trying to start a revolution for some reason.

Congress demands you not to think they caused this mess \

Still, I'm looking at the governor conviction to be the next area where the house of cards tumbles down. Obama's previous elections in illinois were pretty odd, this might discover something.

The time to demand accountability is before you pass a bill. Like put it in the bill. "a violation of the intent of the bill"? Is Frank on $#@!ing crack? The "intent" of the bill? It's a law you $#@!ing moron, it is supposed to be explicit.

Of course I think there was intent, of a criminal nature anyway.

Apparently they don't teach law or politics wherever these douchebags went to school, or they were too busy sucking each others dicks to pay attention.

Whoever said ignorance is bliss, wasn't on the receiving end.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan11 View Post
    It passed the house, but many believe it won't pass the senate. There is no way to save GM or Chrysler with a bailout now, their sales are going to nosedive from being in the news like this.

They should declare bankruptcy and shut it all down. This government is trying to start a revolution for some reason.
    I agree, I am not sure what to do.

They jsut keep being more and more outrageous, they WANT us to do something it seems.

It seems like a real catch 22 - we either get screwed by doing nothing, or screwed by doing what they want. What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan11 View Post
    This government is trying to start a revolution for some reason.
    It will be slow and painful. They don't want a revolution. They want a controlled demolition.

Controlled demolitions seem to be there specialty. I doubt the 10,000 or so of us who are pissed off enough to want to do something about it are even on their radar.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by BeFranklin View Post
    Congress demands you not to think they caused this mess \

Still, I'm looking at the governor conviction to be the next area where the house of cards tumbles down. Obama's previous elections in illinois were pretty odd, this might discover something.
    ^^^^ YEAH!

You know there's plenty of dirt on... Ut Ut Oh... the Corrupt Big O...

You know the FBI/SS don;t act unless something dangerous or embarrassing is going to happen.

Was it giving it to an opponent?

Was it not giving it to what the "PARTY" wanted?

Was it someone who was going to take , possibly revealing being as corrupt as the rest and 2 parties?

Typical Obama crap... giving EXCELON Corp. their NUCLEAR accident "Get Out of Jail" card
    Typical Obama crap... getting the Chris Dodd Club, VIP discount mortgage rate for his million dollar home.
    Typical CHANGE... It's all F$%KING EX Clinton minions.

"Congress Demand Answers"... those Frigin CHIMPS in Congress are just trying to save face. Why don't they all look in the Mirror!

Fortunate for them, Americans are Ignorant, Lost, and Stupid!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New to the forum and I couldn't have said it better. These freakin idiots have got to go! I just wonder how much longer it will take to awake the masses. I'm trying to do my part.

Welcome Hadenough. Nice to meet new people.Enjoy your stay.
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7