Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on Obama Birth Certificate Lawsuits

whoa
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whether these lawsuits go anywhere or not, lib party and especially Ron Paul both stress adherence to the constitution, something if you were half as bright as a pet rock you'd have figured out by now.
    The Donofrio suit (and the others) are more about the losers of an election experiencing a case of sour grapes than an attempt to "adhere to the Constitution."

BTW, my degrees include an undergrad degree in chemical engineering and an MBA. I'm pretty sure I'm bright enough to keep up with the likes of you, lol.

Pushing the supremes to enforce the constitution is indeed libertarian, and Paulist, and for you to present yourself as the great messiah to the libs and be trying to sabotage ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING lib or Paulist, makes you eligible to be guessed to be a govt. plant.
    Then you guessed wrong. I've been knocking down wacky schemes on these boards for a long time now. We have a lot of folks who are long on enthusiasm and short on forethought. Running in circles and screaming may feel great, but unfocused activity is a waste of time and resources.

If people want to donate money, I recommend they use it for something useful- e.g. donate to the CFL. Or donate to Toys for tots or a worthy charity. Don't piss it away on this stuff- let the right wing nuts waste their money on this nonsense.

Add in the general incoherence
    I have written nothing that would be "incoherent" to an educated man. Tell me what sentence confused you, and I'll re-word it using monosyllabic words so that you can understand.

Just for grins, I got about 17% of the voters in my area when I ran, something darn few libs ever approach. I doubt you came anywhere close.(not that that proves anything, 2/3rds of this country just voted for Obama, obviously sense isn't a requirement for vote getting)
    It is common for Libertarians to get 10-25% in races where one of the major parties does not have a candidate. I've done it, and many other Libertarians have done the same here in Texas. In fact, thats how we have managed to maintain "major party" status for the past several years here. I GUARANTEE this was the case in your race.

C'mon, son, this isn't my first rodeo- don't think you can pass this off as something impressive when it isn't.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Whether these lawsuits go anywhere or not, lib party and especially Ron Paul both stress adherence to the constitution, something if you were half as bright as a pet rock you'd have figured out by now.
    The Donofrio suit (and the others) are more about the losers of an election experiencing a case of sour grapes than an attempt to "adhere to the Constitution."

BTW, my degrees include an undergrad degree in chemical engineering and an MBA. I'm pretty sure I'm bright enough to keep up with the likes of you, lol.

Pushing the supremes to enforce the constitution is indeed libertarian, and Paulist, and for you to present yourself as the great messiah to the libs and be trying to sabotage ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING lib or Paulist, makes you eligible to be guessed to be a govt. plant.
    Then you guessed wrong. I've been knocking down wacky schemes on these boards for a long time now. We have a lot of folks who are long on enthusiasm and short on forethought. Running in circles and screaming may feel great, but unfocused activity is a waste of time and resources.

If people want to donate money, I recommend they use it for something useful- e.g. donate to the CFL. Or donate to Toys for tots or a worthy charity. Don't piss it away on this stuff- let the right wing nuts waste their money on this nonsense.

Add in the general incoherence
    I have written nothing that would be "incoherent" to an educated man. Tell me what sentence confused you, and I'll re-word it using monosyllabic words so that you can understand.

Just for grins, I got about 17% of the voters in my area when I ran, something darn few libs ever approach. I doubt you came anywhere close.(not that that proves anything, 2/3rds of this country just voted for Obama, obviously sense isn't a requirement for vote getting)
    It is common for Libertarians to get 10-25% in races where one of the major parties does not have a candidate. I've done it, and many other Libertarians have done the same here in Texas. In fact, thats how we have managed to maintain "major party" status for the past several years here. I GUARANTEE this was the case in your race.

C'mon, son, this isn't my first rodeo- don't think you can pass this off as something impressive when it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by libertarian4321 View Post
    ^^Right THERE is an example of your incoherence. You think you can pronounce anything to be anything you want it to be, and as par usual, your wrong again.

Well, your certainly one of the best arguments for skipping college. I've debated people like you on live tv, and won thank you.

OMG, I didn't realize you had your head that far up your ass. So, according to you, we all need to check in with YOU to see if our ideas are "wacky" by your opinion so's we all know will be on your team. Never mind what some inconsequential guy Like Ron Paul says about such. You really think your something don't ya. I do too, only I cal it Piled Higher and Deeper.

The subject here is the SCOTUS cases, so far, in this post, YOU have brought up your supposed miseducation, and what other people ought to do with their money according to you. Your to ignorant to even know what incoherent is.

Your wrong again. I did in a 3 way race, against an incomebent. (because your so thick, I spell it that way on purpose) Not only that, but my vote cost was .3 cents each, my opponents was over 30$/ea.

I'm not trying to be impressive, just trying to show you for what you are, and that's somebody that trys to bs everybody that they're gods gift to the libs, and then screws up anything he comes near. I've gotta wonder if you weren't one of the ones that thought Bob Barr was a good thing. That seems about your speed.
    I'm not going to debate you anymore, you've been breathing your own exhaust for to long, your brain dead. I will show the ridiculousness of your actions though.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
    Paul Revere - "The British are coming!"
    Ron Paul - The Bankers are coming!
    "Evil People win when Good People do nothing"

"You're asking the poor people to bail out the rich. You're asking the innocent
    people to bail out the guilty. You're asking people to just totally defy the Constitution because there's
    no place in the Constitution that says that we can do these things."

4321 is just trying to defend the guy he voted for. An obama shill before the election, likewise after.

I don't think anything will come of it. That is not to say it shouldn't be tried, if nothing else , just for the record.
    Obama was pushed into place by some powerful forces, and it is apparent that they will not give up.

For the record, I am NOT a supporter, but I did predict this before the Democrat Primary circus was over. Search my post history, it's in there.
    These people DO NOT care about the Constitution. The whole point of Pushing this nobody, with No qualifications, into place was to destroy what is left of our Constitution.
    His purpose is to cause unrest. I expect that he will be assassinated, that some dumb kid will be blamed, and the unrest will lead to martial law.
    I have said this before.
    McCain was chosen to lose.
    He did not beat Hilliary's War machine without powerful help.
    He has No qualifications. NO coherent message.

This all stinks. Be ready for it to get worse.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jack555 View Post
    link? Hawaii said he had a birth certificate on record, they didn't say he was born in Hawaii. At the time of his birth Hawaii allowed you to have a birth certificate even though you were born somewhere else, it just didn't make you a U.S. citizen.

and Ca is the strongest hope we have right now

http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/t...id=973&posts=5
    It is not hard to search for.
    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...ING01/81031064
    Hawaii officials declare Obama birth certificate genuine

State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawai'i.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said today she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the U.S.

Earlier today, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.
    The article also mentions more lawsuits related to the matter which have been rejected.

And the birth announcement appeard in both of the main newpapers (see copies of them in this link: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...obamabirth.php

But as I said earlier, for some people no proof will be good enough. They cannot accept the fact that 1) Barak Obama was born in the US. 2) He is a citizen and most importantly. 3) was elected the president of the United States. I think it is this third point which irritates more people who are trying to claim the first two points are wrong. So they will waste time and resources to try to disprove all of these.

Listen to the video. It is the radio DJs who say that Obama was born in Kenya. The Ambasador does not say that he was. They did not ask the question "was Obama born in Kenya", they stated that Obama was born in Kenya and tried to take his lack of denial as acceptance of their statement. This is worthless as any proof of anything. I am amazed that people accept this as "proof" but deny a verified birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by werdd View Post
    4321 is just trying to defend the guy he voted for. An obama shill before the election, likewise after.
    I didn't know he was an Obumba shill, but that certainly adds to my point of his being incoherent and ignorant.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

people to bail out the guilty. You're asking people to just totally defy the Constitution because there's

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^Right THERE is an example of your incoherence. You think you can pronounce anything to be anything you want it to be, and as par usual, your wrong again.
    Okay, I get it now. You don't understand the meaning of the word coherence. Just because you don't agree with something I say doesn't make it "incoherent."

Thats something you might have learned if you had actually gone to college.

Well, your certainly one of the best arguments for skipping college. I've debated people like you on live tv, and won thank you.
    Again, it should be "you're", not your. Education isn't a bad thing- you ought to try it. I suspect your continued ranting against education (including two more times in this last post) is a defensive mechanism. You feel inferior, so you attack those who have achieved more than you have.

Wouldn't it be better for you to just go out and improve yourself?

Also, just because you think you "won" doesn't mean you did.

Your wrong again. I did in a 3 way race, against an incomebent. (because your so thick, I spell it that way on purpose) Not only that, but my vote cost was .3 cents each, my opponents was over 30$/ea.
    I didn't say it wasn't a "3 way race", I said it was a race with only one major party candidate. You need to learn to read and comprehend. I guarantee you weren't facing two MAJOR PARTY (thats a Democrat and a Republican- in case you still haven't caught on) candidates. Before you start blustering again and claim that you did run against two major party candidates, let me forewarn you that I will expect you to back up that claim by showing me election results. Something I'm sure you can't provide.

I've gotta wonder if you weren't one of the ones that thought Bob Barr was a good thing.
    I'm on record here as opposing him from day one. Actually, before day one- I said he was a terrible choice even before he received the nomination.

I'm not going to debate you anymore,
    You haven't debated at all, just thrown feces against the wall...

You haven't debated at all, just thrown feces against the wall...
    And you have been playing in it and smearing it around.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by werdd View Post
    I never "shilled" for him.

I did vote for him as the "lesser evil" and I clearly explained my rationale for doing so in more than one post. I was using my vote to attempt to avert as much damage to the country as I could. I was utterly disgusted by McCain/Palin and never denied it. I simply did not think the country could tolerate four more years of screw ups by another fool in the white house.

If you think that I was "shilling" for Obama because I pointed out the many weaknesses of John McCain and Sarah Palin, you are about as bright as bozo68.

Birth Certificate Lawsuit - Obama can't be President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q1tw...layer_embedded

OBAMA BORN IN KENYA SAYS GRANDMA !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSgdbiuIVBc

Sarah Obama Reveals Barack Obama Was Born In Kenya
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGWcD...eature=related

Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14

Obama Is Not A Natural Born U.S. Citizen And Is Therefore Ineligible For The Presidency / Documentary Video
    Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs (4.4 MILLION VIEWS)

Leaders within the Black community don't even support Obama the Fraud.
    Produce the Dog Gone Birth Certificate
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJc6uczdhE0

I never "shilled" for him.

I did vote for him as the "lesser evil" and I clearly explained my rationale for doing so in more than one post. I was using my vote to attempt to avert as much damage to the country as I could. I was utterly disgusted by McCain/Palin and never denied it. I simply did not think the country could tolerate four more years of screw ups by another fool in the white house.

If you think that I was "shilling" for Obama because I pointed out the many weaknesses of John McCain and Sarah Palin, you are about as bright as bozo68.
    Of course any true RP supporter would know the fallacy of such, especially after as many times as RP has covered the issue. The whole "lesser of two evils is still evil" stuff.

This guy thinks his opinion is so important that everybody else should kowtow to his ideas of what's right or not, and this is as good as he can do. I say hogwash, he's either incredibly slow or a saboteur. One thing is known for SURE, he'll knife the movement in the back for the same old story that's worked on the rest of the sheeple.
    Last edited by bojo68; 12-11-2008 at 12:51 AM.

Correction: The Philip J. Berg case has been moved to Dec. 12th --just three days before the electoral college votes.

I don't see how they could adequately review the evidence in that short a time. The longer they wait, the bigger a mess this will be.

There's only a month and ten days until the inauguration.

Let's hope the Berg lawsuit has better luck. It's coming up on Dec. 11th.

Our First Illegal Alien President: Supreme Court Fails to Act

The Supreme Court has refused to check the Constitutional eligibility of Obama to be president.

by Jeff Davis

The Supreme Court has once again shirked its duty to protect the Constitution –this time by declining to touch the Obama citzenship case. Not only is our justice system ponderous, arbitrary and frequently insane; it is cowardly. There could hardly be a more clear cut issue than the Obama citizenship case. Obama’s relatives and a Kenyan ambassador say Obama was born in Kenya. Obama lived in Indonesia for four years and traveled on an Indonesian passport in 1981. You must be an Indonesian citizen to have one of those. All this information is widely available on the Internet. There is no excuse for the Supreme Court to shirk its duty to uphold the Constitution.

The First Illegal Alien President Barack Obama

According to a recent news article “The Supreme Court has turned down an emergency appeal from a New Jersey man who says President-elect Barack Obama is ineligible to be president because he was a British subject at birth. The court did not comment on its order Monday rejecting the call by Leo Donofrio of East Brunswick, N.J., to intervene in the presidential election. Donofrio says that since Obama had dual nationality at birth — his mother was American and his Kenyan father at the time was a British subject — he cannot possibly be a natural born citizen, one of the requirements the Constitution lists for eligibility to be president.”

The Donofrio case was one of the more eccentric cases brought up challenging Obama’s citizenship. One wonders if they deliberately picked a case proposed by an oddball while ignoring much better prepared cases like Philip J. Berg’s case which contends that Obama was born in Kenya and Obama changed his citizenship to Indonesian when he lived there from 1967 through 1971 (and reportedly renewed his Indonesian passport in 1981 as an adult).

Technically speaking there is still a thin ray of hope that someone in Washington, D.C. might remember their duty. The article notes “At least one other appeal over Obama’s citizenship remains at the (Supreme) court. Philip J. Berg of Lafayette Hill, Pa., argues that Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii as Obama says... Berg says Obama also may be a citizen of Indonesia, where he lived as a boy.”

Obama's surrogates have posted a document called a "Certificate of Live Birth" (COLB) on the Internet. The document posted on fightthesmears.com has been called a forgery by a document expert who spotted several signs of tampering. Even if Obama has a COLB, that proves nothing since the state of Hawaii will issue this document if the mother had been a resident of Hawaii in the year before the baby was born --even if the baby was born overseas. The Obama people and the liberal media conspicuously omit this fact every time the topic is brought up.

Well, an army of know-it-alls have been making the unfortunately obvious prediction that the Supreme Court would do nothing, blithely ignoring the magnitude of the disaster that this is for the US Constitution. Since when do Americans say “We expect the highest court in the US to spit on the Constitution whenever a controversial case comes up for a vote.” Any decision by a judge against a lawsuit demanding proof of citizenship for Barack Obama is an act of treason and should be considered immediate grounds for that judge to be impeached and put on trial himself for extreme neglect of duty.

Obama’s birth certificate itself remains buried under official seal where no one can see it -–if in fact any such document exists, which is looking increasingly unlikely. Obama's birth certificate may be on file in Hawaii, but it may just be a Kenyan birth certificate. Unless Obama is the most arrogant man in the world, why would he let this citizenship issue fester since the logical way to get this lawsuit dismissed would have been to produce a Hawaiian birth document itself —assuming of course that he has one.

Would any other court in the civilized world have allowed Obama to get away with not producing the document in question? Would any other court in the world have conspired to help Obama dodge the law and legal requirements for the highest political office in the land? Clearly political correctness has reached a new low in the United States –even worse than the most liberal nations in Europe.

Update on Berg's

The U.S. Supreme Court has turned aside a request to stop the Electoral College from selecting the 44th president, in a vote scheduled for Monday, until Barack Obama documents his eligibility for the office under the Constitution's requirement that presidents must be "natural born" citizens.

The action came in a case brought to the high court by Philip J. Berg, who alleges Obama is ineligible to be president.

Berg had asked the court for an injunction the stay the Electoral College votes and prohibit Vice President Dick Cheney, the House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate from counting any votes until that demanded proof arrives.

The injunction was sought while Berg awaits the court's determination on whether it will hear his writ of certiorari requesting review of a dismissal of his case in U.S. District Court in eastern Pennsylvania.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=83299

Rumors of a decision denying Cort’s application are unequivocally false. A SCOTUS Spokesperson just told Cort Wrotnowski there has been no decision. She indicated there will be no decision until Monday. The conference is sealed, no clerks are allowed in

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress....-on-by-scalia/

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi View Post
    Rumors of a decision denying Cort’s application are unequivocally false. A SCOTUS Spokesperson just told Cort Wrotnowski there has been no decision. She indicated there will be no decision until Monday. The conference is sealed, no clerks are allowed in

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress....-on-by-scalia/
    That in and of itself says that that the SCOTUS doesn't see any point in making the decision BEFORE the counting starts on the 15th. While they have until 1-20, it seems to suggest a lack of urgency that surprises me a little.

Pandora's box is not only open but its sides have been split with a razor and it now resides in a dumpster.

Of course any true RP supporter would know the fallacy of such, especially after as many times as RP has covered the issue. The whole "lesser of two evils is still evil" stuff.
    Ron Paul was the candidate I supported.

Ron Paul was not on the ballot.

Unlike you, I am not a blind, slavish follower. I do not see Ron Paul as an infallible God who must be obeyed- and I'm pretty sure Ron wouldn't want us to see him that way. Ron Paul chose to half heartedly "endorse" a CP theocrat after being goaded into it by Bob Barr.

Because I supported Ron Paul the candidate does not mean I support the guy he gives a lame endorsement to. There was no reason to caste a pointless "write in" vote for a guy who wasn't even on the ballot in my state (TX). BTW, Baldwin got 0.06% of the vote here- slightly LESS than Alan Keyes and a bit more than "Mickey Mouse."

You will also note that Ron did NOT say who he personally was going to vote for, despite the "endorsement" for exactly the reason I stated (Baldwin not being on the ballot).

National Press Club: Obama's Citizenship

This video is a meeting of the National Press Club, where they discuss the Constitutionality of Obama's legal status to be President. It is a very informative and engaging study of this important issue, and it is a must-see for all Constitutional patriots. Special thanks to the "Campaign for Liberty" for uploading the video on their blog.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Usurper? Saudi Oil Controlling Media? Dead Elector?

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    This video is a meeting of the National Press Club, where they discuss the Constitutionality of Obama's legal status to be President. It is a very informative and engaging study of this important issue, and it is a must-see for all Constitutional patriots. Special thanks to the "Campaign for Liberty" for uploading the video on their blog.
    Democrat Party, Secretary Of State, Pelosi, Certify Dead Elector?
    Forward to 2:17:00

Also covered: Saudi's controlling the media... (Other than the taxpayer funded propaganda...) (46:00)
    Is this not a national security issue? According to this information Barry is a dual citizen of Indonesia, and as such, under the rule of the queen.
    England wins yet again?

What will it take to have anyone in any branch of the government actually stand up for what they all swear an oath to?
    (Other than one Great Dr...)

WTF?
    Last edited by IPSecure; 12-14-2008 at 01:20 AM.
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Exclamation

Lawsuit Filed Against Obama-Does Not Qualify For President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOzFl-Gm_Kc

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

Theo..how much ya wanna bet libertarian won't bother to watch it. Obama is his guy.

Libertarian- Americans got tired of the rest of the world thinking they were dumb, so they went to the polls on november 4th and removed all doubt.

TONES

Supreme Court refuses 2nd challenge to eligibility

The U.S. Supreme Court has rejected a second challenge to the presidency of Barack Obama, announcing today it denied an application for a stay or an injunction in a case from Connecticut.

The case brought by Cort Wrotnowski had been distributed for review by the court and apparently was considered during a conference of the justices Friday.

It met the same fate as an earlier case brought by Leo Donofrio and essentially challenged Obama on the same issue: allegations that dual citizenship based on a father who was a British subject and a mother who was an American minor disqualified him for office under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that presidents be "natural born" citizens.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=83693

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Theo..how much ya wanna bet libertarian won't bother to watch it.
    Hey, you finally got something right. The "video" is more than 2.5 hours of an old guy in a suit standing at a lecturne and speaking in a monotone. Its a pretty safe bet that I'll never wade through that.

Obama is his guy.
    Incorrect.

I never made a pro-Obama case (unlike your constant and repetitive pro-McCain e shilling.

As I clearly stated, I voted for Obama as the lesser evil, nothing more.

Libertarian- Americans got tired of the rest of the world thinking they were dumb, so they went to the polls on november 4th and removed all doubt.
    The Libertarian Party did make a HUGE mistake by nominating a neocon like Barr (fit in nicely with neocon McCain)- they sold their souls and sold out on their principals to "get more votes" with a "name" candidate. In the end, they lost their souls and didn't get any more votes.

However, many of the more insightful Libertarians, including myself, never supported him with our time, money, or vote. Others may have voted for Barr as the "lesser evil" (something I had initially intended to do up until the presser incident), but gave him no other support.

The Libertarian Party made a mistake this year, and we'll fix it next election- unlike the major parties, who continue to run bad candidates every election.

Oh, btw, how are these lawsuits against Obama working out?

As you may recall, I said they'd go down in flames, and stated that every dollar spent on them was a waste of money.

Guess I was right - just as I was right when I told you McCain and Palin were going down in flames...

Two cases raising questions about Barack Obama's eligibility to be president under the U.S. Constitution's requirement chief executives be "natural born" citizens have been turned back by Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy.

Kennedy denied without comment an appeal by Philip J. Berg which alleged Obama is a citizen either of Kenya or Indonesia and thus ineligible, as well as a California case making similar claims, according to a statement on the court's website.

It's the latest in a series of decisions by the Supreme Court rejecting a full hearing on the questions.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=83869

Bad attention span libertarian? you'll grow out of it eventually. you supported obama because he is trendy..pity. It is a lie that I supported mccain ...I supported SARAH PALIN and i still do..no apology from me for that one. Tones

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    theo..how much ya wanna bet libertarian won't bother to watch it. Obama is his guy.

Libertarian- americans got tired of the rest of the world thinking they were dumb, so they went to the polls on november 4th and removed all doubt.

Tones
    yep!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast