Thread: The Logical Seperation

The Logical Seperation

Upon observing the world, I have come upon a solution, referred now to as The Logical Seperation, that will make everybody happy. All we have to do is weed out the stupid people who we will now call Zuralians, who don't like to be around the smart people, from the smart people who are henceforth referred to as Flaeians, who don't like to be around the stupid people, and place them in two very separate areas. The smart ones can then have universal nuclear disarmament and give every mass non-discriminatory weapon to the stupid people if they chose to do what they will with. They will each go their respective ways and form their own societies. I believe this is the only way to allow the smart ones to survive. Please provide your input, and let me know which society you would like to be a part of so we can plan accordingly.
    11:02 PM [Mitt Romneys sideburns] Mormonism is like a Sean Hannity wet dream of patriotism
    4:45 PM [Kludge] No name-calling, please, Jer-Bear.
    4:49 PM [MRoCkEd] I don't support Ron Paul
    7:45 PM [stormcommander] if you want to do it at night, i will be at ccsu
    2:28 PM [Kludge] Fucking kids fucking their ****-fucking-sexuals goddam Jew fuckers....
    12:40 AM [Old Ducker] kludge and I both worship the same goddess
    12:42 AM [Old Ducker] it comes down to josh

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    you might have to part ways with your girlfriend

FACE

Quote Originally Posted by Grimnir Wotansvolk View Post
    you might have to part ways with your girlfriend

FACE
    Not so, my friend.
    11:02 PM [Mitt Romneys sideburns] Mormonism is like a Sean Hannity wet dream of patriotism
    2:28 PM [Kludge] Fucking kids fucking their ****-fucking-sexuals goddam Jew fuckers....

You have a retarded idea, though it did give me a laugh. The smart people's society will collapse because they fell they are too good to work with their hands, and the stupid people's society will fail since there will be no one who can teach them to do the smart people's jobs.

How do we judge who is smart, and who is not, BTW? My definition of "smart" is probably different from yours. What about mathematical geniuses who can't find their cars? They are both smart and stupid, where will they go?
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    You have a retarded idea, though it did give me a laugh. The smart people's society will collapse because they fell they are too good to work with their hands, and the stupid people's society will fail since there will be no one who can teach them to do the smart people's jobs.

How do we judge who is smart, and who is not, BTW? My definition of "smart" is probably different from yours. What about mathematical geniuses who can't find their cars? They are both smart and stupid, where will they go?
    Basically I am defining "smart" as someone who can think for themselves and make their own decisions. Not the "Unthinking Majority" as Serj Tankian's song goes.