Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Judge Andrew Napolitano joins us.

Thumbs up Judge Andrew Napolitano joins us.

Judge Andrew Napolitano will be joining us for an interview.

Mr. Napolitano is Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst and co-host of Fox News Talk’s “Brian and the Judge” radio show. His latest book is called “A Nation of Sheep”. Join us @ BLFNRadio.com or RTRRadio.com

Tuesday December 9th @7pm (est) to listen in.

Send me a pm here if you would like to submit a question.

We will be discussing his book, and the unconstitutional laws/ the "Bailout".

_RJ_
    "If you can make a toilet go 130mph, people will be supportive of that" www.BLFNRadio.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Great Job

That should be a great interview. I think Napolitano is one of the good guys. I will be submitting a question for him. Good job RJ and Lee!

Judge,

This is Matt Collins in Nashville one of the top guys in the TN Ron Paul campaign.

Two simple questions for you:

- Why is no one in the mainstream media covering the issue about Hillary being ineligible for Sec State under the Emoluments Clause?

- Why is no one in the mainstream media covering the Supreme Court review date this Friday Dec 5th to about Obama's citizenship status?

I eagerly look forward to your response,
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Judge,

This is Matt Collins in Nashville one of the top guys in the TN Ron Paul campaign.

- Why is no one in the mainstream media covering the issue about Hillary being ineligible for Sec State under the Emoluments Clause?

- Why is no one in the mainstream media covering the Supreme Court review date this Friday Dec 5th to about Obama's citizenship status?

awesome legal questions! pm them to the OP just in case he isn't checking the thread.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I want a transcript and podcast of this interview too!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Judge,

He are some suggestions on the questions..
    You are asking the guy to ask speculative questions about things he can't answer.. as in "why is no one in the MSM covering..."
    which he could only speculate on...
    the meat the question should be what is important.
    His thoughts on the Emoluments Clause and how it applies to hillary...
    What is his interpretation on the qualifications to be pres, and does barrack obama fit those qualifications if he can't produce a state birth cert...
    Last edited by torchbearer; 12-05-2008 at 03:16 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    He are some suggestions on the questions..
    You are asking the guy to ask speculative questions about things he can't answer.. as in "why is no one in the MSM covering..."
    VERY good point. I just came up with those two off the cuff without giving much thought into it. Thanks for taking what I have done and making it better!
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

here is another one for you...
    If congress passes a law that bypasses the Emoluments Clause, will you be calling for an impeachment of congress because that is a blatant abuse of their power, and it isn't the proper way to amend the constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lew Rockwell interviewed Napolitano a few weeks ago. I don't know a lot about the guy and don't really remember much about the interview, but I think it was pretty good, as most of Lew's interviews are.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/?...nder_obama.mp3
    (Click the link, don't "Save As". It takes you to a webpage with the podcast imbedded.)

Judge,

I can answer both of those questions for you:
    1 - Nobody cares.
    2 - Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophage View Post
    1 - Nobody cares.
    2 - Nobody cares.
    I care.

Quote Originally Posted by humanic View Post
    I care.
    +1.

Yes, I care as well.

I will make sure to check back here on occasion.

Keep bumping and adding questions. Ill get to as many as the time will allow.

Thanks guys and gals.

-RJ
    "If you can make a toilet go 130mph, people will be supportive of that" www.BLFNRadio.com

1. His thoughts on the Emoluments Clause and how it applies to hillary...

follow up: If congress passes a law that bypasses the Emoluments Clause, how do we impeach congressmen because that is a blatant abuse of their power since it isn't the proper way to amend the constitution.

follow up: How can a member of congress be impeached?

follow up: what can a citizen do to force the courts to rule on these type issues, is it affordable to challenge these things? What is his advice?

follow up: has he ever thought about starting a legal challenge against these atrocities against our constitution?

reference:
    No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been encreased during such time

2. What is his interpretation on the qualifications to be pres, and does barrack obama fit those qualifications if he can't produce a state birth cert...

follow up: did the 14th amendment change the meaning of the qualifications?
    If so, why was the changes not included in the amendment.

references:
    requirements for pres:
    Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

14th Amendment (abridged)
    Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Awesome Torch. Keep em' coming.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    some other questions i've always wanted to ask a constitutional scholar:

1. How did the founders intend for the constitution to be enforced?
    as in (when they asked Jefferson how do we know we will always be ruled by good men, and jefferson responds, speak to me not of good men, but speak to me about binding men down with the chains of the constitution. if we were to bind the men in dc down with a piece of paper, how did they intend for us to do that when the mechanism of checks and balances were collectively ignored by all branches?)

2. did the founders ever mention in their writings the possibility of criminal or civil punishment for failing their oath of office?

3. If our government is suppose to derive its powers from the consitution, yet, they do not uphold the constitution, where then, do they derive their powers?

follow-up: Is the current federal government now a power unto itself?

4. Has anyone ever challenged the constitutionality of our current FRNs?
    If gold and silver are to be legal tender, how can the government force us to use money that isn't backed by gold or silver?

Which leads to my signature, and his thoughts on it.
    His thoughts on this passage from American Jurisprudence:
    The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and the name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void and ineffective for any purpose since unconstitutionality dates from the time of its enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it; an unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed ... An unconstitutional law is void. - American Jurisprudence 2nd Edition, Volume 16, Section 178
    Does he believe that would be an effective argument to use in a court when being prosecuted by unconstitutional laws like federal drug laws.
    Last edited by torchbearer; 12-05-2008 at 03:42 PM.

bump

I love this guy. He once sent me a personal email blessing myself and my family.
    ------------Johann von Goethe------------

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free”

------------------------------------------------

bump

Quote Originally Posted by humanic View Post
    i care.
    Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    +1.
    +1776!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophage View Post
    1 - Nobody cares.
    2 - Nobody cares.
    To be more succinct: Nobody [whom the sponsors and owners of the MSM wish to inculcate] cares.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

TB - You have a PM

TB - You have a PM
    got it. but i may wait to send my questions until after the interview. i'd like to get his fresh thoughts on the questions we sent in...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

I wanna know if he's thought about running for public office.
    "If a nation expects to be
    ignorant and free...
    it expects what never was
    and never will be."

Cool

I would like to know why, the following:

Regarding: The BlackWater people being charged for 'wrong doings' in Iraq.

"The individuals charged today displayed a blatant disregard for the core values of the United States Constitution and failed to adhere to the Rule of Law..."

Why are not government officials held to the same standard?

How does one abolish the corrupt government?

And last but not least:

Ask him if he knows about "Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports", and will he report on them?
    Last edited by IPSecure; 12-08-2008 at 06:41 PM.
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Thank you all for the questions. The same deal as it was for the Peter Schiff interview; I'll get to as many questions as possible. Since he technically works for Fox, I have a certain guideline to follow with limited time. We are not (and don't want to be) affiliated with Fox, which is why this is such an honor to have him in the first place.

Thank you for your responses. Our website will be running again shortly and will have the archive of the interview, including past one's as well.

_RJ_

Judge: Who can we file a class action lawsuit against for $#@!ing up our country?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Is running for President a possibility anytime in your future? What would it take?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast