Thread: How to join the Lakota Nation? Ideas?

How to join the Lakota Nation? Ideas?

I've browsed the net, and it seems the only way to join the Lakota nation is if you live in their five state zone.

Has anyone done any research as to how to renounce US citizenship and become part of the Lakota nation from a facist state like North Carolina?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I've browsed the net, and it seems the only way to join the Lakota nation is if you live in their five state zone.

Has anyone done any research as to how to renounce US citizenship and become part of the Lakota nation from a facist state like North Carolina?
    Be a Lakota Sioux Indian.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    Be a Lakota Sioux Indian.
    I believe they are asking because the Lakota have reached out their hands to those who have come to dislike the way the US has been run. So you dont need to be Lakota then?

I, like many of you, do have Indian blood. I think it is Cherokee, but some in family say Sioux. How the hell do you prove this, as I am sincerely ready to ditch the damn bastards that continue to steal the few rights left in this country.

I'm done with the sheeple... Either Panama or Lakota.

I, like many of you, do have Indian blood. I think it is Cherokee, but some in family say Sioux. How the hell do you prove this, as I am sincerely ready to ditch the damn bastards that continue to steal the few rights left in this country.

Move to the Lakotah (that is how they'd like it to be spelled) territory then. It is really hard to prove Indian ancestry, especially if it goes really far back.
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    I believe they are asking because the Lakota have reached out their hands to those who have come to dislike the way the US has been run. So you dont need to be Lakota then?
    You have to be Lakota if you don't live there.

The Lakota do not require that you be of Indian heritage. At the present time, I don't think you can renounce citizenship to be part of the nation, because it has yet to be recognized.
    For good times, IM me.

It's not up to the Feds to recognize them. That's the entire point... The Nazi aka Feds have no control over the indian nations, and I am so proud of them for finally standing up. I am done with the Federal government, corruption, deceipt, globalism and everything this wonderful bunch of retarded turds have in store for us... I am ready to move on.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not up to the Feds to recognize them. That's the entire point... The Nazi aka Feds have no control over the indian nations, and I am so proud of them for finally standing up. I am done with the Federal government, corruption, deceipt, globalism and everything this wonderful bunch of retarded turds have in store for us... I am ready to move on.
    Then all of their citizens will be breaking US laws and will be rounded up. Unless we want to try at a Lakota militia..
    For good times, IM me.

Not sure, thought all Indian nations were exempt from federal and state law. I know gambling is illegal in North Carolina; however, Indian reservations are the only groups allowed to host big dollar winning bingo games. Feds can't touch them, due to contracts and agreements that go back when we stole America from them.

Native Indians do have some special privileges in U.S., I'm glad they are using it wisely. U.S. has for long ignored them, I wonder if they can ignore them now since they creating sound monetary system.

Taken off the Lakota nation website:

* MORTALITY - Lakotah men have a life expectancy of less than 44 years, lowest of any country in the World (excluding AIDS) including Haiti.
    * Lakotah death rate is the highest in the United States.
    * The Lakotah infant mortality rate is 300% more than the U.S. Average.
    * Teenage suicide rate is 150% higher than the U.S national average for this group.

POVERTY:

* Median income is approximately $2,600 to $3,500 per year.
    * 97% of our Lakotah people live below the poverty line.
    * Many families cannot afford heating oil, wood or propane and many residents use ovens to heat their homes.

UNEMPLOYMENT:

* Unemployment rates on our reservations is 85% or higher.
    * Government funding for job creation is lost through cronyism and corruption.

HOUSING:

* Elderly die each winter from hypothermia (freezing).
    * 1/3 of the homes lack basic clean water and sewage while 40% lack electricity.
    * 60% of Reservation families have no telephone.
    * 60% of housing is infected with potentially fatal black molds.
    * There is an estimated average of 17 people living in each family home (may only have two to three rooms). Some homes, built for 6 to 8 people, have up to 30 people living in them.

DRUGS AND ALCOHOL:

* More than half the Reservation’s adults battle addiction and disease.
    * Alcoholism affects 8 in 10 families.
    * Two known meth-amphetamine labs allowed to continue operation. Why?

DISEASE:

* The Tuberculosis rate on Lakotah reservations is approx. 800% higher than the U.S national average.
    * Cervical cancer is 500% higher than the U.S national average.
    * The rate of diabetes is 800% higher than the U.S national average.
    * Federal Commodity Food Program provides high sugar foods that kill Native people through diabetes and heart disease.

INCARCERATION:

* Indian children incarceration rate 40% higher than whites.
    * In South Dakota, 21 percent of state prisoners were Native, yet they only make up 9% of the population.
    * Indians have the second largest state prison incarceration rate in the nation.
    * Most Indians live on federal reservations. Less than 2% of Indians live where the state has jurisdiction!
    http://www.republicoflakotah.com/?cat=14

Yeah, might be better to start from scratch...
    Last edited by Andrew-Austin; 11-25-2008 at 09:55 PM.

For Cherokee you have to have proof of your roots. I have been looking into this as well. https://www.allthingscherokee.com/report.html

[QUOTE=Andrew-Austin;1842629]Taken off the Lakota nation website:

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/?cat=14

Holy s**t !!!! I never knew it was anything near that bad. From what I've just started hearing about them they seem to be lovers of liberty, just like us; cast down and trampled upon with broken promises from the feds like all of us. Surely there is some way we could help them, support them in business, health and freedom alike. Some way to ally our groups with them...I have no clue how...the bank I've heard discussed sounds great, anyone have any other ideas???

I'm pretty sure my grandfather's grandfather was a Cherokee Chief.. It's something I should look into.
    tu ne cede malis

It says on the Republic of Lakota nation website that they aren't affiliated with that bank.

http://republicoflakotah.com/forums/...php?f=14&t=188

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

I believe as long as you are 1/8 Indian, you do not have to pay any taxes.

Income or otherwise. Of course proving it is the hard part.. My Gf is 1/8 cherokee.. but there is no official paperwork on it so..too bad.

I watched the Lakota "head honcho" or who ever in a video back a while ago and he said he wouldn't mind taking in some Americans.
    Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Allow room for disagreement
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't flip out when "bad" things happen
    Be forward looking and be part of the solution not just the reaction
    There is no perfect candidate
    Support freedom locally as well as nationally
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.

So, is the lakota bank in fact a scam?

1) It's not associated with the republic of Lakotah: Fraud Check
    2) Supposedly owned and operated by a guy with 10 jail aliases: Criminal Check

I think it's a scam folks.

It's about me section sounds like a ranting Ron Paul supporter: Check

"Money is the barometer of a society's virtue. When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion...when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing...when you see your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you...when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice...you may know that your society is doomed." "Atlas Shrugged"

At the Free Lakota Bank, we issue, circulate and accept for deposit only AOCS-Approved silver and gold currencies. Silver & gold are a store of value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Since we deal only in real money, we do not participate in any central bank looting schemes.

Money is made possible only by those who produce. Paper is not money, instead merely a promise to pay. We hope that some day the rest of the world will awaken from the American Dream: the dream that a person can sustain life by consuming more than producing. We call it the American Dream because you must be asleep to believe it
    (That's a George Carlin quote by the way)
    . Well, that dream now has a silver lining; as people discover the dream is really a nightmare, the only solution is a return to value: value that comes from production and honest trade.

Hmmm. Lol.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
    To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

From Republic of Lakotah:
    United States: a nation which claims to fight genocide around the world while practicing it at home.
    Priceless.
    "My pride in my country is inversely proportional to Michelle Obama's pride in her country."
    - Me