Thread: Canada's role in this planed economic implosion

Canada's role in this planed economic implosion

When the Government and Central Bank completely agree on 'stimulus' the people are about to get it good....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/can...mYWMrBqnNWvkFg

For the other Canadians - If they are going to the printing press for our country as well, how's this going to play out on our currency?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post

For the other Canadians - If they are going to the printing press for our country as well, how's this going to play out on our currency?
    I've been stocking up on Gold and Silver, and am going to buy a lot more tomorrow.

Next week i will also begin to buy large amounts of storable food.

I think we are going to get hit bad this January, and no one see's it coming. Our economy is pretty much co-dependant on the US economy at this point. if they go, we go...
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

We are being heralded as the example for the world... which disturbs me a little, as we are following the same stupid response, which is going to make this whole mess worse.

The solution to overspending and running up debt is to spend more and run up more debt.... Insanity.

We are being enticed to move into deficit spending so we can join the wheel barrel bread line...

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    I've been stocking up on Gold and Silver, and am going to buy a lot more tomorrow.

Next week i will also begin to buy large amounts of storable food.

I think we are going to get hit bad this January, and no one see's it coming. Our economy is pretty much co-dependant on the US economy at this point. if they go, we go...
    Clay, Where are you buying it - the gold and silver?
    My Blog: http://gilliganscorner.wordpress.com/

Libertarians believe consenting adults have the right to do whatever they want except band together. - Emo Phillips