Thread: Terror threat in belgium

Terror threat in belgium

http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=nl&tl=en
    This is what they say in the video send to the two most prominent flemisch news agency's. I can't wait seeing my ministers saying terror as much as cheney and guilliani.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So appearantly nobody gives a damn about Belgium, nor muslim terrorists anymore in these hard times. nah, me neither at least for the latter

Save the waffles!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

sorry read it yesterday should have commented!!! I find it odd that this isn't getting any play in the US. Tried a google for articles and all I really picked up was foreign agencies. Seems they are a tad ticked off with the Belgium government and the people are going to pay for it.(Of course there is no such thing as blowback....)

Guess it is such a relatively small area they just don't find it newsworthy? Australia is reporting it but nothing here that I could find. How did you run across it, if you don't mind me asking??

Most I have had to do with Belgium was a layover in Brussels. Folks were nice there,which is more than I can say for the folks at the airport in Frankfurt...
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    sorry read it yesterday should have commented!!! I find it odd that this isn't getting any play in the US. Tried a google for articles and all I really picked up was foreign agencies.
    This stuff happens pretty frequently, and I can't see most Americans caring about another threat. We'll care if/when they do something serious.

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    sorry read it yesterday should have commented!!! I find it odd that this isn't getting any play in the US. Tried a google for articles and all I really picked up was foreign agencies. Seems they are a tad ticked off with the Belgium government and the people are going to pay for it.(Of course there is no such thing as blowback....)

Guess it is such a relatively small area they just don't find it newsworthy? Australia is reporting it but nothing here that I could find. How did you run across it, if you don't mind me asking??

Most I have had to do with Belgium was a layover in Brussels. Folks were nice there,which is more than I can say for the folks at the airport in Frankfurt...
    I don't mind that you had'nt commented, was just expecting some comments about if you think it's serious and if they do this alot around the globe. But actually i think such 'threats' are mostly overrated (last decade about 100 million westerners died, of which about 4000 from terror attacks) and everyone can post such a video. I'm just curious if the media is going to blow it up, but it doesn't look that way so far. And btw i'm belgian so in that case you run across it quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    I don't mind that you had'nt commented, was just expecting some comments about if you think it's serious and if they do this alot around the globe. But actually i think such 'threats' are mostly overrated (last decade about 100 million westerners died, of which about 4000 from terror attacks) and everyone can post such a video. I'm just curious if the media is going to blow it up, but it doesn't look that way so far. And btw i'm belgian so in that case you run across it quite easily.
    lol...Glad I said something complementary about Belgians then . So are you in the states now?

Funny how americans get the same type of video though and it gets plastered on every news network from here to China...

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    This stuff happens pretty frequently, and I can't see most Americans caring about another threat. We'll care if/when they do something serious.
    Yeah, I agree with you but I figured tptb would sort of run with this story as a way to say why we need to be vigilant. Just surprised no one ran with it, especially since the same video sent here would get play worldwide.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=nl&tl=en
    This is what they say in the video send to the two most prominent flemisch news agency's. I can't wait seeing my ministers saying terror as much as cheney and guilliani.
    Keep your eye open for false flag events, and links.

These sleazy politicians benefit from terror attacks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwIjZWZ3CWg
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Belgium charges al-Qaeda suspects

Police do not know if the EU summit was to be the target of an attack
    Belgium's authorities have charged six people suspected of links to al-Qaeda with membership of a terrorist group.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7779419.stm

Ran across this just a few minutes ago...

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

People were gonna attack Belgium over like what?
    Believe your Justice.-Metal Wolf Chaos