Thread: Extremely moving video

Arrow Extremely moving video

Must-see!
    http://shock.military.com/Shock/vide...7&page=1&wh=wh

Edit: Overview-- A 10-minute video documents gun bans in UK and Australia. Talks to ex-gun owners, shoots footage of mass protests, even talks to professional Olympic shooters that have to go to a different country to use a gun.
    Last edited by Libertarian Ideals; 11-23-2008 at 09:37 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watching that video got my adrenaline pumping. I'm ready to fight right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian Ideals View Post
    Must-see!
    http://shock.military.com/Shock/vide...7&page=1&wh=wh

Edit: Overview-- A 10-minute video documents gun bans in UK and Australia. Talks to ex-gun owners, shoots footage of mass protests, even talks to professional Olympic shooters that have to go to a different country to use a gun.
    Indeed, very moving. Lost freedom that I doubt will be regained for them. I won't let it happen to me.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

The main problem is that for too long we've meekly stood by and not done anything. Our politicians know we're paper tigers because we won't back up our protestations. Just once, I'd love to see a Million Gun Owner Open Carry march on Washington DC. THAT would send a message loud and clear. Saying we'll rely on the Courts is committing suicide since thats part of the very government we fear.
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

LEARN from them! DONT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN HERE.

NEVER.

LEO's and servicepeople better wake up, step back and think about the orders they fellow.....They are not immune from the test of liberty.

you uphold a document NOT a person
    "Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788.
    WWW.APPLESEEDINFO.ORG

Appleseed Project - "Common folks teaching common folks to shoot uncommonly well"

Thank you for this, I've forwarded it on my list. Here is a site worth checking into:http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm They're trying to slip through the backdoor by regulating our ammo. It's sneaky because ammo isn't mentioned in the Constitution and if they take our ammo, our guns are useless. Don't let this happen.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!