Thread: Countries the u.s. should take over????

Countries the u.s. should take over????

Not reality but.......

I could definitly see large american support for the u.s. invading mexico and turning it to rubble.

If the u.s. actually went to Saudi Arabia, took it over, took all the oil and gave it to our people, a majority of americans would support that.

I'd gladly go fight in these endeavors.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think we should nuke the rest of the world so we can be the bestest economy, for like, ever.

We need to conquer those beret-loving Frenchies and the dang maple syrup enthusiast Canadians.

j/k
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by melissa22 View Post
    Not reality but.......

I could definitly see large american support for the u.s. invading mexico and turning it to rubble.

If the u.s. actually went to Saudi Arabia, took it over, took all the oil and gave it to our people, a majority of americans would support that.

I'd gladly go fight in these endeavors.
    Why would the government give oil to the people when they can ration it and exploit labor even more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

What about the blowback?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post
    I think we should nuke the rest of the world so we can be the bestest economy, for like, ever.
    I'd rather we just go after the worst countries with the ugliest people like Israel, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, etc.

I think we should invade Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, and Sweden and trade their women for our women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I bet the email threads of staffers in the State department look like this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.