Thread: Ron Paul answers your questions Pt. 2

Thumbs up Ron Paul answers your questions Pt. 2

http://freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.co...ions-part-two/

I liked this answer:

Q: Will you run for a leadership position in the House Republican caucus?

A: I have no plans to do so. I don’t cut deals and trade votes, which is exactly what a role like that requires.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Loved his answer on Global Warming...go, Dr. Paul!

Bump!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

"so many questions came in that we split Paul’s answers into two batches.

Here is the second. Like the first batch, they are well-considered and interesting throughout; they will surely make many readers continue to wish fervently for a Paul presidency.

Thanks again to Rep. Paul for his time and insights, and to all of you for the good questions"

Cool. Wonder how many and what type of questions they'd get if they did the same thing for McBailout?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Q: Is there any part of the Republican Party reaching out to you? At what point do we dump the G.O.P. and leave it for dead?

A: The leadership in the House of Representatives and at the N.R.C.C. has been cordial, and I as a ranking subcommittee member am myself in leadership. Other national leadership bodies largely ignore me.

Where I get the most attention, though, is from rank-and-file members. Dozens of Republican congressmen from across the country asked me for money and support in November’s election. I was happy to support and contribute to several deserving individuals through my Liberty PAC.

As far as quitting or staying with the Republicans, everyone will have to make up his or her own mind. There can be value in choosing either path. I myself have no plans to leave the G.O.P.
    Well, it's nice to know he's not anathema. However, I think it's a sad shame for the party leadership to not be enlisting his opinion and advice in a more overt manner. Wasted opportunity.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Reading Part 2 only solidified the suspicion that I have a man-crush on his brain.

McWar couldn't have driveled out an answer half as good on global warming off the top of his head like RP just did... he would need to confer with his advisors!

RINOs = idioths (homage to Group X)
    I am Ron Paul.
    We are Ron Paul.

What exactly is "the Party Leadership"?

Quote Originally Posted by SnappleLlama View Post
    Loved his answer on Global Warming...go, Dr. Paul!

Bump!
    That was the best thing I've heard in a long time about environmental conservatism, too bad our short-attention-span countrymen can't comprehend two or three whole paragraphs at a time and will only think of Paul as "anti-green" because he doesn't say the Federal government needs to take all kinds of drastic action.

I liked the whole piece, and it reinforces to me that I made the right decision to support a (gasp) Republican. If only there were 530-some more politicians in Washington like him.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

Now, do I think they openly conspire together to deceive and manipulate? No I don’t. The system is much to complicated to think a few puppet masters control the strings.
    this quote should be stickied in the Hot Topics section

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.