Thread: Ron Paul Floats the Crazy Idea That Republicans Should Act Like Republicans

User requested to be banned for time reasons

Talking Ron Paul Floats the Crazy Idea That Republicans Should Act Like Republicans

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lightbulb

the g.o.p was once TRES g.o.p???
    said as the "W" doubled our debt...

Ron Paul has some crazy ideas, that's for sure. Who does he think he is saying Republicans should act like Republicans, a Republican or something?

Republicans who don't hold office do tend to act as Republicans, it's the one who claim to be Republicans that are in office that don't. Ron should really limit his comment to those that hold office, most Republicans already act as Republicans and are pissed by their so called "representatives'" actions once in office.

well, libertarians already act like libertarians, and democrats already act like democrats... so why can't the g.o.p be g.o.p? rather than neo-con???

Sorry Ron, they are.<IMHO> I think that you're just out of step.

The people leaving comments on this article need a good education... and their comments need to be buried. Here's a wonderful example:

Ron Paul is "a theocrat who would like to turn over control of the state to the church. Of course, there's no question that he would turn it over to a WHITE church"

Somehow, we have done a poor job of dispelling the racial slander. And a lot of people still believe it. I mentioned Paul to my friend who is a history PhD. He said, "isn't he the white supremacist?"

Whoever the next liberty candidate is, we better make damned sure there are no racial skeletons in the closet. Even if they are fake skeletons. People don't seem to care about truth, nor do they care to verify slander.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those types will just fabricate any BS and other crap that comes to their minds anyway. They ALWAYS do. You can't control it.<IMHO> If you oppose "No child left behind", it's only because you're racist. If you oppose sub par mortgages homeowners bailouts, it is only because you are racist.

I'm getting way past plenty sick and tired of the bogus and phony "race card".