Thread: Astrologer just told me: Move in gold and oil starting Nov. 26

Astrologer just told me: Move in gold and oil starting Nov. 26

now i am not really into astrology at all, but i thought i would share this information with anybody who is interested.

essentially this astrologer told me that pluto is moving into Sagittarius (hope i got the right one down here) and that will start influencing gold, oil (maybe others) starting november 26 and persisting for quite some time (years)...

take it for what its worth people....

PS the person knew nothing of the comex gold short squeeze rumor.

Per
    Deus
    Mos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by the count View Post
    now i am not really into astrology at all, but i thought i would share this information with anybody who is interested.

essentially this astrologer told me that pluto is moving into Sagittarius (hope i got the right one down here) and that will start influencing gold, oil (maybe others) starting november 26 and persisting for quite some time (years)...

take it for what its worth people....

PS the person knew nothing of the comex gold short squeeze rumor.
    Insider trading !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Call the feds!!!!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Did you know, fish live in trees on Fridays when there is a full moon?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Did you know, fish live in trees on Fridays when there is a full moon?
    Now I know where to set my drop lines.
    I hope I catch some CATfish.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Now I know where to set my drop lines.
    I hope I catch some CATfish.
    People usually call the authorities to get a cat out of a tree.
    I've never tried to fish them out of a tree... might work though.

It's actually Pluto into Capricorn. The last time it happened was during the American Revolution.

I am a Capricorn so I'm only interested in it for that fact.
    Strength through Knowledge

"What's one more body in the foundations of your Utopia?"
    - This has been a message by Agent CSL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    People usually call the authorities to get a cat out of a tree.
    I've never tried to fish them out of a tree... might work though.
    PETA would have a fit if they knew you were pulling cats out of trees using vienna sausage and hooks.

Lets see who laughs all the way to the bank......!

OK you guys, i have actually stocked up on precious metals and oil ETFs recently... but has nothing to do with the astrology thing....

lets see who gets to laugh all the way to the bank

Per
    Deus
    Mos

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by the count View Post
    OK you guys, i have actually stocked up on precious metals and oil ETFs recently... but has nothing to do with the astrology thing....

lets see who gets to laugh all the way to the bank
    your financial moves are sound.
    but astrology is not the best place for financial advice. In fact, i'm suprised they were that specific and took on the liability of financial advice in an entertainment column.

I wonder if this planetary allignment will bring down the oil supply.
    Consider the possibility of the alignment from this University of Texas State article.

"As Pluto moves into the Saggitarius oracle zone, the magnetic fields of this plannetary alignment will create a coupling with the fields of Saturn and Mars. Scientist and Astrologers agree. This will create a pull so strong, it will move the earth's plutonic plates. This may cause a few earthquakes to arise. As well, oil will not flow as it should, due to the weight of the field's gravitational push. This may cause the price of oil to head north says Exxon/Mobile CFO, Richard Haas.
    This phenomenon was similar to the Uranus alignment in the Taurus field just 6 years ago and may be the partial cause of the last oil shortage"

www.texasstateuniv.org/press

LOL.....suckers!
    Mega Quakanami is coming to California, then WW3
    The US vs China and Russsia - qwakeup.org

Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have a special deep significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you, but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions are all based on solid, scientific, documented evidence, so you would have to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of them is absolutely true. - Your Horoscope for Today, by Weird Al, Running With Scissors album

Rest of lyrics:

http://www.com-www.com/weirdal/yourh...efortoday.html
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Nancy Regan says, "Thank You for the tip!"
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

he did anyone see this? Science is backing this idea, don't laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by weatherbill View Post
    I wonder if this planetary allignment will bring down the oil supply.
    Consider the possibility of the alignment from this University of Texas State article.

"As Pluto moves into the Saggitarius oracle zone, the magnetic fields of this plannetary alignment will create a coupling with the fields of Saturn and Mars. Scientist and Astrologers agree. This will create a pull so strong, it will move the earth's plutonic plates. This may cause a few earthquakes to arise. As well, oil will not flow as it should, due to the weight of the field's gravitational push. This may cause the price of oil to head north says Exxon/Mobile CFO, Richard Haas.
    This phenomenon was similar to the Uranus alignment in the Taurus field just 6 years ago and may be the partial cause of the last oil shortage"

www.texasstateuniv.org/press

LOL.....suckers!
    Mega Quakanami is coming to California, then WW3
    The US vs China and Russsia - qwakeup.org

Spam.

Update- spam posts by the user have been deleted (and this thread is four years old- about time for preschool!).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-20-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Spam.

U like?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post

U like?
    I made a very good sandwich last week of fried spam , swiss cheese and toast

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.