Thread: Viva La Restoration!!!

Viva La Restoration!!!

A new thought on the Revolution. I think Mike Vanderboegh has it right.

Resolve
    by Mike Vanderboegh
    5 November 2008

"Change has come to America." -- Barack Hussein Obama

"Revolution"

If I may, I'd like to begin my first essay of the Obama regime by thanking U.S. Representative John Lewis, Democrat of Georgia, for clarifying matters.

As reported in Michael Calderone's Politico.com blog, there was "an emotional moment on ABC News, as Georgia Congressman and Civil Rights leader John Lewis told Charlie Gibson that today's election was 'a nonviolent revolution.'"

Well, yes, thank you. But revolution against what? Overturning what? The name-calling, nervous-nellie opposition bloggers within the dyspeptic "Second Amendment community" have been accusing us Three Precenters of seeking a revolution. My thanks to Rep. Lewis for reminding us that the revolutionists, Gramscian and otherwise, are on the collectivist side of this argument, thus proving my point that we are in fact Restorationists.
    http://westernrifleshooters.blogspot...h-resolve.html

What are your thoughts???

TMike
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vanderboegh has quite a few good ideas in his novel-in-progress, the published-to- date parts of which are collected by David Codrea here:

http://waronguns.blogspot.com/2008/0...connector.html