Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who wants Campaign For Liberty BUMPER STICKERS?????

Quote Originally Posted by The Lantern View Post
    You probably need to check with the national office. I was under the impression that the C4L logo was proprietary. I do not think that you have the legal right to print these.
    Isn't it fine as long as you aren't trying to make a profit?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will buy a single (1) sticker from someone who will be able to purchase a bulk order. Let me know...thanks.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    Just chipped in 38.50 for 50 stickers.
    Me too! :-D

37% of the way there and I have another $100 coming in tomorrow purely as a contribution! (Well, she only wants 20 stickers which is like $15 worth!)

Please let your local group know.

http://brevard4ronpaul.chipin.com/ca...umper-stickers

BUMP(er sticker)!

Quote Originally Posted by steve005 View Post
    i want one
    How about 50 and distribute in your area?

Put in $100 for 50 stickers, hope you get enough.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JenHarris View Post
    Put in $100 for 50 stickers, hope you get enough.
    Thank you!!! We will get enough, I'll be sure about that!

Bump! Waiting on on some of those who pledged a purchase to make the chipin contribution and we should have enough to make the purchase already.

Can't wait much longer though, if you want some please chipin!

Quote Originally Posted by Misesian View Post
    Bump! Waiting on on some of those who pledged a purchase to make the chipin contribution and we should have enough to make the purchase already.

Can't wait much longer though, if you want some please chipin!
    I've been out of the loop at bit. Sorry about that, my bad! I went to the chipin and the "event has ended." So you'll need to update that and I'll chipin for 50 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeforamerica View Post
    I've been out of the loop at bit. Sorry about that, my bad! I went to the chipin and the "event has ended." So you'll need to update that and I'll chipin for 50 of them.
    hope, thanks for getting back to me!

Sorry about the chipin ending, I forgot to change the date. It looks like you can't reopen a closed one so I substracted the difference, including a $50 offline pledge from a local member, and started a new one.

http://brevard4ronpaul.chipin.com/c4l-bumper-stickers

FYI, I also let the graphic designer know that the two biggest complaints about this design was that the WTP text was hard to read and the URL should be bigger. A slight modification has been made and will be posted shortly to address these. Mostly a subtle change but it should help with respect to those two most common suggestions.

FYI, I also let the graphic designer know that the two biggest complaints about this design was that the WTP text was hard to read and the URL should be bigger. A slight modification has been made and will be posted shortly to address these. Mostly a subtle change but it should help with respect to those two most common suggestions.
    Great! Can't wait!

Ok, the image has been updated and posted on the first page. Though here it is again.

Ok, for those who just wanted ONE bumper sticker. We'll go ahead and send out stickers to those who want one but it will be $6 (including shipping). Updated quantities for chipin in small amounts, including shipping:

1 sticker: $6
    2 stickers: $10
    20 stickers $27
    50 stickers: $38.50 (at cost price of $0.73 per sticker)

Chipin at: http://brevard4ronpaul.chipin.com/c4l-bumper-stickers

Let's get these ordered already!!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hope,

The chipin is setup and we're $115 out of the $245 raised on this one. Once this is done the stickers can be purchased.

Thanks!

hope,

The chipin is setup and we're $115 out of the $245 raised on this one. Once this is done the stickers can be purchased.

Thanks!
    I chipped in yesterday for 50 of them. Had to cut back my order a bit, but I did chip in. Do you need my receipt? It's from Kelly

I chipped in yesterday for 50 of them. Had to cut back my order a bit, but I did chip in. Do you need my receipt? It's from Kelly
    Ah yes, got it!

Bump! Surprised no chipins for single stickers yet!

Less than $100 to go to complete the chipin for this!

Bump -- it's so close! Anyone else?

Yes! Also the order will be placed today! I hope the turnaround time will be fast but no estimate as of yet.

Yep, the printer let us know they began printing them yesterday so I'm hoping they will ship them out to me before the Thanksgiving holiday. Hopefully I"ll get'm next week and we'll begin shipping them out to you guys!

The chipin ended without being completely fulfilled so we'll have some extra stickers left over if anybody wants any as well.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12