Thread: Who wants Campaign For Liberty BUMPER STICKERS?????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who wants Campaign For Liberty BUMPER STICKERS?????

I'm going to do a bulk printing of the following below. Found a printer that loves Ron Paul and is offering an awesome discount and it's the high quality digital screen print as well.

We need to print off 1000 of these and in my local area we can probably hold onto about 200.

So I'd like to see if there's any takers who want to go in on 100 of these to disperse in your area. In bulk quantity it comes out to about 73 cents per sticker and we don't plan to make any money off of it either so will charge at cost.

Please PM me for details. Once I've got all the stickers accounted for we'll have the print shop start cranking these out! I'm hoping in one week I'll be able to get enough takers to account for the full cost of the 1000.

The designer and I went through about 20 different edits and iterations of this too so this is the final design! I think it's beautiful and frankly cannot wait to have it on the back of my car!

Note: Due to the bulk order being placed, I need those interested to purchase 100 of these and distribute within your state/area afterwards to recoup fees. 73 cents per sticker is a pretty good deal for these being digitally printed.

11/17 Update: The first chipin ended before I could extend the date, so I have substracted the difference + $50 offline contribution from a local member and created a 2nd chipin here: http://brevard4ronpaul.chipin.com/c4l-bumper-stickers
    I also let the graphic designer know that the two biggest COMPLAINTS about this design was that the WTP text was hard to read and the URL should be bigger. A slight modification has been made and will be posted shortly to address these. Mostly a subtle change but it should help with respect to these two complaints!

11/12 Update: Lowering the minimum requirement to 50 so we can get the order filled ASAP. If you want at least 50 to distribute in your county or state, then that would be $36.50 + $2 shipping. If you want more, just multiply the stickers by 73 cents and add in $2 for shipping. Minimum though is 50! You can contribute here on this chipin: http://ht tp://brevard4ronpaul.chipi...umper-stickers (If you don't want any but want to help get these out faster please chipin as well and then just indicate whether or not it's a contribution, as opposed to an order for your group). No profits are being made on this btw.

Updated Imaged (WTP text more readable, URL larger):

Original (WTP text not as readable, URL smaller:
    Last edited by Misesian; 11-18-2008 at 07:24 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.