Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants Campaign For Liberty BUMPER STICKERS?????

Who wants Campaign For Liberty BUMPER STICKERS?????

I'm going to do a bulk printing of the following below. Found a printer that loves Ron Paul and is offering an awesome discount and it's the high quality digital screen print as well.

We need to print off 1000 of these and in my local area we can probably hold onto about 200.

So I'd like to see if there's any takers who want to go in on 100 of these to disperse in your area. In bulk quantity it comes out to about 73 cents per sticker and we don't plan to make any money off of it either so will charge at cost.

Please PM me for details. Once I've got all the stickers accounted for we'll have the print shop start cranking these out! I'm hoping in one week I'll be able to get enough takers to account for the full cost of the 1000.

The designer and I went through about 20 different edits and iterations of this too so this is the final design! I think it's beautiful and frankly cannot wait to have it on the back of my car!

Note: Due to the bulk order being placed, I need those interested to purchase 100 of these and distribute within your state/area afterwards to recoup fees. 73 cents per sticker is a pretty good deal for these being digitally printed.

11/17 Update: The first chipin ended before I could extend the date, so I have substracted the difference + $50 offline contribution from a local member and created a 2nd chipin here: http://brevard4ronpaul.chipin.com/c4l-bumper-stickers
    I also let the graphic designer know that the two biggest COMPLAINTS about this design was that the WTP text was hard to read and the URL should be bigger. A slight modification has been made and will be posted shortly to address these. Mostly a subtle change but it should help with respect to these two complaints!

11/12 Update: Lowering the minimum requirement to 50 so we can get the order filled ASAP. If you want at least 50 to distribute in your county or state, then that would be $36.50 + $2 shipping. If you want more, just multiply the stickers by 73 cents and add in $2 for shipping. Minimum though is 50! You can contribute here on this chipin: http://ht tp://brevard4ronpaul.chipi...umper-stickers (If you don't want any but want to help get these out faster please chipin as well and then just indicate whether or not it's a contribution, as opposed to an order for your group). No profits are being made on this btw.

Updated Imaged (WTP text more readable, URL larger):

Original (WTP text not as readable, URL smaller:
    Last edited by Misesian; 11-18-2008 at 07:24 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wow those are cool.
    will the car behind you be able to read the URL?

I'm in for 100! Phoenix will snap these up.

I might order one or two.

A suggestion: those fonts are awfully small and the design is dark (at least around the edge).

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    wow those are cool.
    will the car behind you be able to read the URL?
    I second this. The design is nice! I just hope the address shows up.

:bunchies:
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

I think the part that says "Ron Paul's" and "For" in between campaign for liberty is going to be impossible to read from the road. Needs to be solid colors on the inside... the highlighted border is fine.

Don't get me wrong though I think it looks really great.

I think the design is nice, but think from a marketing perspective.

When driving or stopped at a light, will anyone be able to read that? Will it be too busy and unreadable. I think the design is really good, but if you want it to be noticed and readable, the design will need to be tweaked.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want one, please!

I'll take 100.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Misesian View Post
    I'm going to do a bulk printing of the following below. Found a printer that loves Ron Paul and is offering an awesome discount and it's the high quality digital screen print as well.

We need to print off 1000 of these and in my local area we can probably hold onto about 200.

So I'd like to see if there's any takers who want to go in on 100 of these to disperse in your area. In bulk quantity it comes out to about 71 cents per sticker and we don't plan to make any money off of it either so will charge at cost.

Please PM me for details. Once I've got all the stickers accounted for we'll have the print shop start cranking these out! I'm hoping in one week I'll be able to get enough takers to account for the full cost of the 1000.

The designer and I went through about 20 different edits and iterations of this too so this is the final design! I think it's beautiful and frankly cannot wait to have it on the back of my car!

You probably need to check with the national office. I was under the impression that the C4L logo was proprietary. I do not think that you have the legal right to print these.

I'll take 20.

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

To those who wanted to go in for 100 please PM me.

I can't do a single sticker because the order is in bulk. What I'm looking for people to do, is go in for 100 and then disperse them out individually in your county, state, etc. You might have someone in your area who will just absorb the costs and let you disperse them out to people so they can be on people's cars already.

The Lantern, I don't think it's a problem. You can go to www.cafepress.com and things are being sold there with the C4L logo on it and that's FOR PROFIT too. I'm not making any money off the copyrighted image, but rather spreading the message and promoting the Campaign For Liberty.

The link was originally smaller, then increased, and that was the best size where it wasn't becoming the dominant feature on the sticker but yet still readable.

It's going to be important to brand the logo. If you take the Coca Cola logo and change the words around, the first thing you'd think of is "Coca Cola" no matter what the letters say, same with the GE logo, etc. The logo is about as readable as possible and the Ron Paul's part of it was not meant to be dominant either.

What initially drew my eyes to this banner design was the background of the Constitution mixed in with the flag. It is almost ultimate patriotism and if we're appealing to the mainstream it works well without diluting our message one bit by making the whole background the red/white/blue theme.

For those who wanted to go in on the 100, please PM me! The faster we can get all of these accounted for in the bulk order the quicker we can have these on our cars! PM me please!

What's the cost going to be? I may be interested in 20.

Thanks.

- ML

Order will be 1000. Cost per sticker ends up being 73 cents per sticker.

20 is too small, I need people willing to take at least 100. You can recoup costs within your group, sell them to other groups in your state at whatever increment you wish, or just consider it a contribution in getting the message out and giving them to people for free.

Basically do what you want with them but since I need to pay for 1000 of these I need people/groups willing to pay for at least 100.

Once the costs of all 1000 are accounted for the order will be placed. I'm going to try to account for 200 of them for our local group.

That's 400 accounted for already. 600 to go before we can place the order. Any other takers for 100?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll take 20 if the font is larger.

Very nice looking - but it's just not effective (not readable) on a car bumper...

I would have put up three 2'x4' C4F signs on my car topper, but that design left me speechless... The RP car topper has been removed (along with my hope that the LP will ever get a vote total of more than 5%.

I hope the C4L can gain traction, but I remain doubtful at best. Beyond the logo, the educational, financial and emotional sell must be made after the Obama twinkle of false-hope fades from the public eye.

I see ugly times ahead; maybe mass hysteria and violence, so make sure these new bumper stickers peel off easily or the car might end up as Nazi road kill...

The sticker will be readable.

It's a standard size 3" by 10" sticker. It will be as readable as any other sticker will be and the C4L logo itself is about as big as it can possibly be on any sticker that would be offered except a non-standard larger sized one, or a magnet. This is about the closest you can get as a catch-all sticker as it:

1. Invokes a patriotic feeling with the Constitution/flag background.
    2. Has an all-encompassing message: WE THE PEOPLE with the recognizable Constituional font (as opposed to a niche message like FREEDOM IS POPULAR or something like that).
    3. Brands the C4L with the logo as large it can possibly be. Also has Ron Paul's name on there since his favorability is rising now that the campaign is over and since the financial house of cards is crumbling and he's been right all along.
    4. It has the CampaignForLiberty.com link on there.

Every red light you're stopped at, you'll have 1-3 cars seeing all of the above. Every car that passes you will have a good chance at seeing all of the above. Everbody walking past your vehicle in a parking lot will be able to see all of the above.

Still need more orders so we can place the final order. If you want a bulk amount (> 100) please reply in this mesage and PM me!

They are nice, but the color scheme makes most of the text undistinguished.

I would maybe darken all the background stuff a little bit more and make all the foreground text you want read white or something. Anything to improve readability.

Thing I want on my c4l bumpersticker:
    Ron Paul's name to be readable.
    Campaign for Liberty to be readable.
    URL readable.

I really love the background there though! Just needs to be a little more in the background with the text more noticeable.

Sorry for criticism hehe

No problem, I realize that you can't please everybody! Appreciate the feedback though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree about the url being too small. That too is my main complaint about the C4L logo to begin with. It looks nice on web banners and paperwork but calligraphy (especial with the C and L being different colors ) font doesn't show up well on signs and bumper stickers.

I am a firm beiliever in keeping signs for sign wavings and bumper stickers that must be read in traffic very simple and bold. Here's what I am rolling with:
    http://bumperstickers.cafepress.com/...mper/309809990

NICE! (the message is sad, but so true)

FindLiberty,

Part of this is asking "What's the purpose of the bumper sticker?". The one that Dinkus designed, that I'll be ordering, caters to the general public, "Sheeple" if you will. It's going to offend very little, still get the message out, and cater to the least common denominator.

RON PAUL WAS RIGHT is good for getting honks from fellow Revolutionaries but it will reinforce that negative image the sheeple (whom we're trying to educate and sell liberty to so they're no longer sheeple) had on Ron Paul because of the way we used to be so "In yoru face" to them.

It doesn't have anything about the C4L or where to learn more either.

Like I said, I was simply tired of waiting and used the supply (banners submitted tot he contest) picked out what I thought was the best, tried to avoid paralysis by analysis and got the best design I could along with the CG artist.

For those who like it, you can buy some for distribution in your area. Will lower the minimum to 50 because I want this on my car like YESTERDAY

If you want to order at least 50 for distribution in your area or state, please make a contribution here: http://brevard4ronpaul.chipin.com/ca...umper-stickers

50 stickers @ 73 cents apiece is $36.50 + $2 for shipping. The faster we can get the 1000 stickers accounted for the faster we get these on vehicles!

Arklatex

Just chipped in 38.50 for 50 stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by misesian View Post
    findliberty,

part of this is asking ...
    I agree 100%!

I have room for two bumper stickers as do most cars. Can use one for the eye candy, the other sticker for the bold helvetica website info.
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 11-12-2008 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    Just chipped in 38.50 for 50 stickers.
    Thanks, got it. Orders seem to be filling up pretty quickly now. If you guys want'm for your area please chipin! This is good though of course since we'll get them in much quicker!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast