Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palin: Dumber than we thought!

Palin: Dumber than we thought!

Fox, CNN and MSNBC reporting that McCain campaign staffers are saying that Palin didn't know what "NAFTA" was, couldn't identify the nations that make up North America (thats the USA, Canada, and Mexico), and thought Africa was a country.

HOLY COW this woman is ignorant.

Well, I knew she was clueless, but I had no idea it was that bad.

We dodged a bullet on Tuesday.

This ignoramus could have been one sick old man's heart beat away from the Presidency!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is that what those "anonymous" sources inside the McCain camp are saying? The same people who probably never really liked her in the first place and are looking for a scapegoat. You would have to be pretty dumb to think she is that dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk View Post
    Is that what those "anonymous" sources inside the McCain camp are saying? The same people who probably never really liked her in the first place and are looking for a scapegoat. You would have to be pretty dumb to think she is that dumb.
    Did you hear her interviews?
    Its not a far stretch to believe she didn't know these things.
    90% of the people at my work wouldn't know that $#@!. seriously.
    people are that $#@!ing stupid today.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

You would have to be pretty dumb to think she is that dumb.
    She is even dumber than that dumb and actually I'm er... a genius in comparison.
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    did you hear her interviews?
    90% of the people at my work wouldn't know that $#@!. Seriously.
    People are that $#@!ing stupid today.
    qft.
    Force always attracts men of low morality. – Albert Einstein

Government is essentially the negation of liberty. – Ludwig von Mises

The great non-sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State. - Murray N. Rothbard

Are you serious? I knew that kind of $#@! in grade school!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Did you ever think about WHY the media makes Palin look bad? I recall them trashing and slandering some other candidate who's name starts with an R. Palin is a Reagan type conservative that is not corrupt, did not take bribes, and is not involved in any secretive groups like the CFR, so they are naturally afraid of her becoming vice president. THAT is why Palin was slandered in the media. The woman is not stupid.

She also energized McCain's campaign. She helped his campaign, and the media is saying she caused it to lose as an excuse to continue to slander her to prevent her from running for president. You know why McCain lost the election? Hmm....

The economy...

The war....

The Patriot Act...

Bush....

All the other huge mistakes by Bush....

There were TONS of reasons why McCain lost the election, none of which were Palin. McCain almost gained my vote by choosing her, but he did not because I knew I would be voting for him not Palin lol.
    I GOT MY BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCIENCE DEGREE IN MY HANDS AND RAN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NEVER GETTING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty."

- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Are you serious? I knew that kind of $#@! in grade school!
    Sad but true. I guess there's not much difference between the brainpans of strippers from Scores that play "20 Questions" on the Howard Stern show, and your average any-collar American.

Galt's Gulch Enterprises - Join the Revolution:
    http://galtsgulchenterprises.com/

"If you find a chance to vanish into some wilderness out of their reach, do so, but not to exist as a bandit or to create a gang competing with their racket; build a productive life of your own with those who accept your moral code and are willing to struggle for a human existence...raise a standard to which the honest people will repair: that of Life and Reason." - John Galt

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She went before AIPAC and pledged her lifelong support for Israel.. then said the only flag in her office is an Israeli flag. .. would Ron Paul or Reagan do that?
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk View Post
    Agreed... wish people would stop "trusting" the MSM. The same MSM that did what it did to RP.

Quote Originally Posted by justinc.1089 View Post
    Did you ever think about WHY the media makes Palin look bad? I recall them trashing and slandering some other candidate who's name starts with an R. Palin is a Reagan type conservative that is not corrupt, did not take bribes, and is not involved in any secretive groups like the CFR, so they are naturally afraid of her becoming vice president. THAT is why Palin was slandered in the media. The woman is not stupid.

She also energized McCain's campaign. She helped his campaign, and the media is saying she caused it to lose as an excuse to continue to slander her to prevent her from running for president.
    The previous slams were from the left. This new nonsense is coming from the neocons. Apparently both of those groups see her as a threat.

You can't convince folks here of that though. After we watched the press destroy Ron Paul, I hoped we would have learned to recognize disinformation campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by justinc.1089 View Post

She also energized McCain's campaign. She helped his campaign, and the media is saying she caused it to lose as an excuse to continue to slander her to prevent her from running for president. You know why McCain lost the election? Hmm....

The economy...

The war....

The Patriot Act...

Bush....

All the other huge mistakes by Bush....

There were TONS of reasons why McCain lost the election, none of which were Palin. McCain almost gained my vote by choosing her, but he did not because I knew I would be voting for him not Palin lol.
    Agreed ......

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The previous slams were from the left. This new nonsense is coming from the neocons. Apparently both of those groups see her as a threat.

You can't convince folks here of that though. After we watched the press destroy Ron Paul, I hoped we would have learned to recognize disinformation campaigns.
    Damn we agree on something...

Come on guys, this is just abusive. Whatever happenned to morals? Uneducate folks have a human concious and feelings. With SNL, and now this. I can not imagine what that women must be going through. Is MSNBC,CNN, and FOX out of material so they keep going to this nonsense? It was the McCain campaign's fault for picking her. If they wanted to be taken more seriously, they should have picked Lieberman.(Not that I would support it)
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." -- Winston Churchill

Damn proud Classical Liberal/Minarchist!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    QFT. It's absolutely astounding to watch this stuff in action. She'll likely not receive a vote from me ever, but I certainly don't hate the woman and I'll certainly have respect for her if she still stands after this vitriol shower she's been taking since her VP campaign was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by libertarian4321 View Post
    Fox, CNN and MSNBC reporting that McCain campaign staffers are saying that Palin didn't know what "NAFTA" was, couldn't identify the nations that make up North America (thats the USA, Canada, and Mexico), and thought Africa was a country.
    Isn't Greenland a large part of North America?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cthulhufan View Post
    QFT. I certainly don't hate the woman...
    No, I don't hate her either! And I didn't participate in the unfair, sexist thumping everyone gave her. Nor did I attack her knowledge on the issues ... much. But man, she sure came across on TV as a bimbo! She was the female equivalent of Romney! $#@!! This poor girl got sucked into thinking she was headed for the big leagues when everyone could see what was coming from a 100 miles away. Carville said it was over months ago and damn if he wasn't right. She is not dumb, she's just uneducated. Romney is dumb! And now I hear he's the head of the RNC???? Talk about living in a bubble!

I don't agree with her politics or her religion but she seems like a nice person. I'd probably get along with the first dude at the races! He's lucky to have her. She didn't gain any female Hillary supporters but maybe 1/5 of men-for-Hillary. I'm sorry the McCain camp treated her this way but just the fact of his choosing her said more about McCain than anything about her. I think she will continue to be well-loved up there in Alaska as she deserves to be.
    So You're Living in a Police State?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGXTsFmVMjQ

I wonder how many people on here accusing Palin of being dumb are actually a Governor of a state, while simultaneously raising a family with a disabled child, and getting million dollar offers for book deals?

It's easy to point fingers and play armchair critic. How many of you ever sat for a TV or radio interview? I work in radio, and every now and then I get a brain freeze, which leaves me at a loss of words--the true definition of dumb BTW.
    Expressly Reserving All Liberties
    Grassroots Volunteer: RWVA

Quote Originally Posted by The Machine View Post
    I wonder how many people on here accusing Palin of being dumb are actually a Governor of a state, while simultaneously raising a family with a disabled child, and getting million dollar offers for book deals?

It's easy to point fingers and play armchair critic. How many of you ever sat for a TV or radio interview? I work in radio, and every now and then I get a brain freeze, which leaves me at a loss of words--the true definition of dumb BTW.
    Sometimes getting your knees dirty can accomplish more than having an education.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Sometimes getting your knees dirty can accomplish more than having an education.
    And sometimes a sexist remark isn't an educated decision to make at the wrong time in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Machine View Post

ok, i get your point but its not like we asked her to for an intricate explination of monetary policy. Her interview with Katie Couric was atrocious
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    ok, i get your point but its not like we asked her to for an intricate explination of monetary policy. Her interview with Katie Couric was atrocious
    I agree--maybe she isn't the brightest light bulb in the box--but we have a country falling to pieces and the luxury of wasting time is gone. So why are people, that are supposed to be the leaders and/or participants in the Revolution to save our nation, wasting time and brain power on this trash? Palin's done, let's move on to something constructive.

The GOP wants to base the future of the party on Palin.

Frankly, though I don't hate the woman and I think she is perfectly inept enough to be a great governor.

In Florida, Jeb Bush was governor for 8 years and he did a great job. Because he was inept too. If, for example, a monster was to rise out of the sea and try to eat Miami, it would take Jeb a week to find out about it, and by that time the locals would have solved the problem. That was Florida under Jeb Bush.

I don't think Palin should be the future of the GOP. You will see the corrupt GOP insiders change their plans depending on how well Obama serves the plutocrats. If Obama does well, then expect another walking corpse to be set to run against him in 4 years. If we try to nominate Ron Paul again (hopefully he is still around but we have to mentally prepare for the possibility of otherwise) or someone like him we will get the same shafting we got in 2008. Hopefully by then we have enough PCO and captains in place to kick the $#@!s out of the party.
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    it will be a good way to die
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,
    it will be a good way to die

Quote Originally Posted by coyote_sprit View Post
    Isn't Greenland a large part of North America?
    yes, it is, but it's not a nation, it is a province of denmark.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EndTheFed View Post
    Agreed... wish people would stop "trusting" the MSM. The same MSM that did what it did to RP.
    Absolutely. Now Fox & the rest of them are going to suck the democratic milk cow.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by libertarian4321 View Post

HOLY COW this woman is ignorant.

Well, I knew she was clueless, but I had no idea it was that bad.

We dodged a bullet on Tuesday.

This ignoramus could have been one sick old man's heart beat away from the Presidency!
    Well well, it looks like you and her have something in common, YOU left out Belize, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Panama to name a few.

Just out of curiosity, which state is the farthest east?
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
    Paul Revere - "The British are coming!"
    Ron Paul - The Bankers are coming!
    "Evil People win when Good People do nothing"

"You're asking the poor people to bail out the rich. You're asking the innocent
    people to bail out the guilty. You're asking people to just totally defy the Constitution because there's
    no place in the Constitution that says that we can do these things."

The McCain camp was infested with neo-cons. Palin bent backwards to adapt to their soundbites and talking points, but never fully bought into them. So naturally, they're scapegoating her for the defeat, poisoning the less neo-conned right well so they can build up their next neocon protege (Romney, Jeb Bush, whomeever). The one strategic advantage of Paul having not run third party is he has thereby avoided getting blamed for the Republican loss---the Palin bashing indicates they would have done the same to Paul if he had acted as a spoiler.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Why are we still talking about Palin? Forget this paper Princess. I never heard anything good come out of her mouth during the election, she's a dumb as hell Fred Thompson conservative (at best), and she blew apart any shred of fiscal conservative she claimed by running up enormous GOP bills on shopping sprees for her appearance.

Not everyone hit by the media is some kind of hero. Ron Paul was cut to shreds because of his beliefs. Palin was just made fun of by the paparazzi for sitting catatonic for interviews, barely able to show more knowledge about the world than a carrot. She wasn't truly attacked. She was merely good for filling the "celebrity" hour of the obsessed media by serving as the center of an idiot chronicle no different than the latest doings of Britney Spears and Madonna.

Chester Copperpot

Stupid enough where they cant name the 3 countries that make up NORTH AMERICA??

for real?

I have a hard time belieiving SARA is THAT DUMB.

I think its more than likely the GOP is trying to tarnish her to prevent her from seeking high office again..

This woman used to be considered libertarian and said Ron Paul was cool and a good guy..

The last thing the establishment needs is SARA giving credibility to a guy like Ron Paul.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post
    She went before AIPAC and pledged her lifelong support for Israel.. then said the only flag in her office is an Israeli flag. .. would Ron Paul or Reagan do that?
    NO, they wouldnt, but they wouldnt be running on a neocon ticket as VP.. She has to tow the party line there.. er, McCain line.. whatever line it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast