Thread: Is CFL bi-partisan?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    non-partisan.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

a bi partisan group founded by a former nominee of the libertarian party for president who endordorsed all the successfull third party and independaqnt candidates for pres this year and spoke highly of bob conley ?

did you just discover the cfl and ron paul today ?
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Absolutely non-partisan. In fact, one of the Precinct Leader's first activities is to gather the contact information for ALL the parties in their precinct...R, D, I, L, G, etc.

I know RP wanted to implement things within the GOP, however, I'm sure he'd agree that we also need to keep any party in check. Think about it, isn't the Constitution the law we're all supposed to agree with, no matter what party we belong to? Therefore, it would seem the CFL should be non-partisan.

FF

Ron Paul Democrats exist

I think there was a "Ron Paul" Democrat running in this election for congress. Might have even won. The Republican side seems like a more natural fit, given the history and the fact that we want a Republic and not a full blown Democracy. A Republic is a democracy I guess, but just a very limited democracy. Having some supportive people on the other side could sure help the cause, though. Democrats don't seem to understand the language of freedom very well. It's like speaking Chinese to them.