Thread: Ron Paul 3rd in Louisiana

Ron Paul 3rd in Louisiana

http://news.aol.com/elections/2008/state/la

Beating Nader, McKinley, Baldwin
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't expect to smile at all tonight, and I didn't until I saw Ron Paul at 3rd place in Louisiana.
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members

If he were on every ballot he would probably get alot more. I so wish he had continued running.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

looks like only early voting so far.
    we won't get poll results for another 30 minutes.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Antimony View Post
    I didn't expect to smile at all tonight, and I didn't until I saw Ron Paul at 3rd place in Louisiana.
    But it is only like 700 votes....

you can see updated numbers for louisiana here: http://staticresults400.sos.louisian...10408state.htm
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    110 precincts out of 3956 precincts.

995 votes at 204 precincts.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I voted for Ron Paul! So did my mom and my best friend and I think my Dad too. And maybe even my best friend's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Oh I know, but for whatever reason just seeing his name in 3rd place made me very happy
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members

1,936 votes 815 precincts

I'm trying to get results by precinct but it says "unavailable".

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I'm trying to get results by precinct but it says "unavailable".
    try the precincts tomorrow.

3,589 at 1735 precincts.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    try the precincts tomorrow.
    But I want the precinct thing to work RIGHT NOW!!!!

I have Ron paul flyered church parking lots (tacky I know) to Evangelicals and pushing Cynthia McKinney to African Americans that llive around me in precinct 23 in dist. 6. There were already a lot of McKinney supporters around here, also among white women too.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I have Ron paul flyered church parking lots (tacky I know) to Evangelicals and pushing Cynthia McKinney to African Americans that llive around me in precinct 23 in dist. 6. There were already a lot of McKinney supporters around here, also among white women too.
    McKinney is now up by a couple of votes on Ron.