Thread: Michigan. Vote Fraud? Evictions? McCain President?

Michigan. Vote Fraud? Evictions? McCain President?

Michigan leaning GOP bothers me.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by american.swan View Post
    Michigan leaning GOP bothers me.

It's still to early, don't worry, McCain will show his epic fail soon enough
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies, be brave and upright that God may love thee, speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death, safe guard the helpless and do no wrong.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

If guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pen?

www.libertyshallreign.com

Obama is spanking McCain in my home county, Macomb. Wayne County, Detroit, only has 0.2 reporting.
    The three most dangerous influences to society...Darwin, Freud, and Marx. Darwinism is a creation without God, Marxism is a government without God, and Freudianism is a soul without God.

It is stil WAY too early to tell..the last i looked had Saginaw barely leaning McCain...yeah thats not going to happen. we need to wait for a little bit.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Fort Worth, Texas..McCain -- Dallas, Texa..Obama

I find this interesting. An old saying goes, "Dallas is where the east ends and Fort Worth is where the West begins.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle

Brian Williams just gave MI to Barak! Really? I'm sure eventually, but a little early when they are still showing McCain ahead!
    The three most dangerous influences to society...Darwin, Freud, and Marx. Darwinism is a creation without God, Marxism is a government without God, and Freudianism is a soul without God.

They've been doing that all night. McCain gave up on Michigan over a month ago, so it would indeed be bizarre if he won it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I expected the hick counties up north by where my folks live would be red, but Obama is leading there. Blows my mind. I also see all the bailout traitors won in landslides! I hate people! I voted the Levin's out!!

Oakland County is something like 1/3 of what's being reported and McCain is still winning handily. It's amazing.

Newer results than when I posted:

WObama 47% 122,916

McCain 51% 133,444

Nader 1% 1,758

Barr 1% 1,380

6% overall reporting, 11% Oakland County reporting, only 2% of Wayne reporting though (but it balances out really...).