Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSNBC Uses Paul to Secure MONTANA FOR Obama

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    Hell yeah! A huge win. Eat it neocon bitches. I may even watch Sean Hannity on election night just to watch him cry.

One battle at a time.
    LOL!! if he cries, would you mind youtubing it? I can't stand listening to that $#@!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool

Even though I was kicked off his political forum for standing up for Ron Paul. I wish him no ill will, but he does need a large piece of HUMBLE PIE. What to do with Keith Olbermann? Do you ever think that guy would actually eat a piece of HUMBLE PIE, ever. At least with Hannity, you see some moments of true deer in the headlights when he is proven wrong.

Olbermann for me, is so YUK!

Truly Hannity was responsible for the entire anti Ron Paul Campaign, he needs to ask for forgiveness!

I guess I am always willing to give someone credit for admitting they have made a mistake. Yet, I keep waiting.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Change View Post
    ... Yet, I keep waiting.
    You are channeling your energies into the wrong pursuits, IMHO.

If the GOP really cared about winning, or stopping Obama, they would have supported Ron Paul or at least his policies.

NYT: Republican soul searching has already begun
    Posted by Don Rasmussen on 10/31/08 08:52 AM

The New York Times is out with a new piece evaluating the internal struggle that has already begun within the Republican Party for a new image and message, assuming a McCain defeat. For my part, I like the direction that members of the South Carolina party are proposing.

Gov. Mark Sanford of South Carolina, one of a handful of state executives who conservatives hope could help lead their party out of its doldrums, said President Bush had failed in his effort to rebrand the party and to expand its base. Mr. Sanford is among those counseling the party to return to conservative basics rather than risk undermining its ideological identity by trying to imitate Democrats.

“That is what ‘compassionate conservatism’ was about,” Mr. Sanford said. “It was a disaster.”

He said the party should stick to its limited-government message: “Our niche is maximizing individual liberty.”

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/bl...iew=3352&cpg=1

We shall see.

It will be what it is in the end

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12