Thread: To anyone interested in an alternative solution

To anyone interested in an alternative solution

Everyone knows there's a lot of problems in the world today. Many people here know the problems, sure. But not a lot are willing to accept a solution. What I propose here is a solution, not a patchwork like what most here suggests.

If you haven't seen Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum, I highly suggest you do so.

Zeitgeist:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...eitgeist&hl=en

Zeitgeist Addendum:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...eitgeist&hl=en

To those who HAVE seen it and still have questions and criticisms. Please go check out the FAQs here:

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/faq-home.htm

If you are still interested to learn more and/or your questions aren't getting answered, ask me and I will do the best I can. I hope many here can open their minds to a possible future, a much better future, different from what we currently know. Thanks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

Maybe I came across a little too strongly.

What ZG:A is advocating is impossible without fierce government intervention. Suggesting it as an alternative to liberty is just that.
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by micahnelson View Post
    Maybe I came across a little too strongly.

What ZG:A is advocating is impossible without fierce government intervention. Suggesting it as an alternative to liberty is just that.
    What's with the obnoxious behavior of so many people here...

I guess you forgot to read the title of the thread, micah. Someone with a locked mindset should not read this thread.

something bothers me about the zeitgeist addendum.. G. Edward Griffin says it made many false claims about the Federal Reserve and other things.. and I trust G. Edward Griffin more than almost anyone..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by ImstillforRP View Post

I guess you forgot to read the title of the thread, micah. Someone with a locked mindset should not read this thread.
    Let me guess...you're Teenforpaul08, back from the grave? If so, welcome back, and thank you for endlessly shilling for The Venus Project in the proper forum this time. If you're not Teenforpaul08 and you're confused by this message, then uhhh...disregard it. If you're pretty new, you might be interested in searching for some previous threads on the topic. Because they were mostly concurrent threads, some started off civil and got ugly, whereas other threads just picked up where the former kind left off (ugly).
    Last edited by Mini-Me; 10-29-2008 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    something bothers me about the zeitgeist addendum.. G. Edward Griffin says it made many false claims about the Federal Reserve and other things.. and I trust G. Edward Griffin more than almost anyone..
    What were some things he said was false in the movie? I have not seen his review of the movie.

The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't trust anyone with a low post count who starts off by promoting this insanity. It reminds me of a teenforpaul i once knew. I'm not accusing you of being him, of course, but its reminiscent.

ZG:A is a scam, and I don't tolerate it. It holds a special place in my heart because they mix some truth about the Federal Reserve in an attempt to gain credibility among those who are waking up. They are co-opting it for reasons other than promoting liberty.

Look into it.

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    Let me guess...you're Teenforpaul08, back from the grave? If so, welcome back, and thank you for endlessly shilling for The Venus Project in proper forum this time. If you're not Teenforpaul08 and you're confused by this message, then uhhh...disregard it. If you're pretty new, you might be interested in searching for some previous threads on the topic. Because they were mostly concurrent threads, some started off civil and got ugly, whereas others just picked up where others left off (ugly).
    LoL. Mini-Me, you complete me.

www.micahnelson.com

I don't trust anyone with a low post count who starts off by promoting this insanity. It reminds me of a teenforpaul i once knew. I'm not accusing you of being him, of course, but its reminiscent.

ZG:A is a scam, and I don't tolerate it. It holds a special place in my heart because they mix some truth about the Federal Reserve in an attempt to gain credibility among those who are waking up. They are co-opting it for reasons other than promoting liberty.

Look into it.
    oh comon...don't pull the old "low post count" thing.. if you find someone is misinformed, educate them in a polite way, don't patronize or insult them.

oh comon...don't pull the old "low post count" thing.. if you find someone is misinformed, educate them in a polite way, don't patronize or insult them.
    Its not just a low post count thing. We all had a first post. I would give eleven cents to the RNC if this guy actually is a new poster. Just a hunch.

If he is a new poster, then mea culpa.

www.micahnelson.com

His review is very biased and he nitpicks things to attack. He sees the movie through the same old mindset.

For example, he calls the Venus Project marxism when it is clearly not. He keeps ignoring the facts. He clearly has an agenda LIKE Alex Jones. These people don't want what best for everyone, they just want free market, something that doesn't WORK for everyone, or even the majority.

Go check out the FAQs link. It answers it.

His review is very biased and he nitpicks things to attack. He sees the movie through the same old mindset.

For example, he calls the Venus Project marxism when it is clearly not. He keeps ignoring the facts. He clearly has an agenda LIKE Alex Jones. These people don't want what best for everyone, they just want free market, something that doesn't WORK for everyone, or even the majority.

Go check out the FAQs link. It answers it.
    I don't buy it.

Its not just a low post count thing. We all had a first post. I would give eleven cents to the RNC if this guy actually is a new poster. Just a hunch.

If he is a new poster, then mea culpa.
    The very name "ImstillforRP" gives me the impression that this new poster is not actually so new. It reminds me of this post by Yongrel:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...2&postcount=13