Thread: Gun Sales on the Rise in Florida On Fear of an Obama Presidency

Gun Sales on the Rise in Florida On Fear of an Obama Presidency

Gun Sales On Rise In FL On Fear Of An Obama Presidency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V71Do4Fj8XU

lol.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Florida is the wild west when it comes to guns...no registration, no permits, records of sale aren't retained (except if sold at pawnshops). Castle laws, and conceeled carry permits as easy to get as a fishing license. I LOVE FLORIDA!!!

anyway
    Last edited by xd9fan; 04-09-2009 at 08:08 AM.
    "Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788.
    WWW.APPLESEEDINFO.ORG

Appleseed Project - "Common folks teaching common folks to shoot uncommonly well"

Not just Florida - anywhere there is some measure of freedom - reports are dealers packing up early to leave the shows because they sold everything they had.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

But do they know how to use them?

Please, train up.

Or all those guns will be in the collections of the JBTs.
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    it will be a good way to die
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,

I already have all of my "go to" guns/ammo. I am just adding to my collection now.

Damn! WAL-MART is out of ammo again!

Quote Originally Posted by DAFTEK View Post
    Damn! WAL-MART is out of ammo again!
    Are you ..... uh....... reloading your own?

Wasn't there a big thread on that....
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor_Jeep View Post
    Are you ..... uh....... reloading your own?

Wasn't there a big thread on that....

No, not yet But i am saving all my shells...

Buy as many Evil Black Rifles as you can! And Hi-Cap Mags.

Support common usage.

Only An Armed People Can Ever Be Truly Free ;
    Only An Unarmed People Can Ever Be Enslaved.
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies, be brave and upright that God may love thee, speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death, safe guard the helpless and do no wrong.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

If guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pen?

www.libertyshallreign.com

Question: Are most people buying the weapons due to the economy, or because they fear black people will run riot after the election?

I wouldn't like to be a white person in a heavily populated poor black area if Obama won, for example. Even celebrations will lead to violence and unrest.

I imagine some black people will celebrate by trashing white property, assaulting white people, etc. I.E. TAKE THAT WHITEY! WE BE RUNNING THINGS NOW... OBAMA!!!!!!!!

Pete
    Last edited by phixion; 10-29-2008 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psywarrior13 View Post
    Buy as many Evil Black Rifles as you can! And Hi-Cap Mags.

Support common usage.

Only An Armed People Can Ever Be Truly Free ;
    Only An Unarmed People Can Ever Be Enslaved.
    Welcome to the RP forums!

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

McPain would grab your guns too...but its good to hear people are buying guns.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by nodope0695 View Post
    Florida is the wild west when it comes to guns...no registration, no permits, records of sale aren't retained (except if sold at pawnshops). Castle laws, and conceeled carry permits as easy to get as a fishing license. I LOVE FLORIDA!!!
    $#@!. They make Texas look like California.
    "My pride in my country is inversely proportional to Michelle Obama's pride in her country."
    - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    McPain would grab your guns too...
    How do you know? I haven't heard anything from him anti gun.. And from the looks of Palin she looks like a huge supporter of guns...

No "hanging chads" this year.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do you know? I haven't heard anything from him anti gun.. And from the looks of Palin she looks like a huge supporter of guns...
    VP has no real power though other than persuasion. Also, The GOA has this to say about him

http://www.gunowners.org/pres08/mccain.htm

Baldwin on McCain and guns:

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin430.htm
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post
    Question: Are most people buying the weapons due to the economy, or because they fear black people will run riot after the election?
    Both and because they know whoever will be the next President will try to grab guns in conjunction with a Democrat congress.

Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post
    I wouldn't like to be a white person in a heavily populated poor black area if Obama won, for example. Even celebrations will lead to violence and unrest.

I imagine some black people will celebrate by trashing white property, assaulting white people, etc. I.E. TAKE THAT WHITEY! WE BE RUNNING THINGS NOW... OBAMA!!!!!!!!
    Naaw.. That's not always true.

Maybe in some extreme areas of LA, Chicago, Memphis, NOLA, NY and a couple of other isolated places, but for the most part most black people are just regular people like everyone else.

I have several black friends, a couple of which are fellow RP supporters, and trust me their skin color is transparent; it doesn't really matter.

A few months ago I worked for radio show host Tom Joyner where he had a huge week-long party in Orlando inviting thousands of his black listeners. And it was an Obama love-fest the whole time which was hard to stomach (fortunately I was well paid). But the average black person just wants Obama in because they want someone who looks like them to be in office for a change. It's an ignorant reason to vote for someone of course but I can't say I necessarily blame them; even though I do. But for the most part you average black person is just like your average white person in America.

And trash comes in every color. Those who will be likely to riot and infringe on the rights of others whether Obama wins or loses are just as likely to do so regardless of whether or not Obama was ever running to begin with. Street thugs and low lifes are black, brown, white, yellow, red, etc. Color really doesn't matter; culture is more important.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

How do you know? I haven't heard anything from him anti gun..
    HA. Do your history and look at his voting record. The GOA is a GREAT place to start.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

And trash comes in every color. Those who will be likely to riot and infringe on the rights of others whether Obama wins or loses are just as likely to do so regardless of whether or not Obama was ever running to begin with. Street thugs and low lifes are black, brown, white, yellow, red, etc. Color really doesn't matter; culture is more important.
    I'm not really going to touch the race issue because to me, its a non issue, but mob mentality is very powerful and intoxicating. While individuals are generally blessed with common sense, a mob is emotional and common sense goes by the way side.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeridith View Post
    I'm not really going to touch the race issue because to me, its a non issue, but mob mentality is very powerful and intoxicating. While individuals are generally blessed with common sense, a mob is emotional and common sense goes by the way side.
    Which is exactly why we are a Constitutional Republic and not a democracy.