Thread: Ron Paul fund raising

Ron Paul fund raising

I think someone here ask about this, but I could not find the post.
    In the first quarter Ron Paul raised a little over $600,000

http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/...d_id=P80000748
    Reclaim
    Our
    Nation
    Patriotic
    Americans
    United for
    Liberty

If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one.
    The Constitution doesn't have any asterisks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Your information is for the first quarter, not the second quarter. They haven't filed with the FEC yet. You should really remove this post.

Ya, I got scared for a bit when I read only 600k for second quarter then realized the link is to the first quarter.

I used information from 1st quarter to make a prediction for 2nd. I do not believe I should delete my post.
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

At the very least, you should edit it to say "In the first quarter..." instead of the "In the second quarter..."

Otherwise, it is misleading. Are you a saboteur?

I did.

What the hell is it with the accusations?

I am a huge RP supporter.
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

Well, I can tell you, like many others, didn't even start giving until about 2 weeks ago and there has already been somewhat of an official tally given back in May. That number was 2.2 million I believe. So, I don't know what type of calculations you're using, but I believe there off by a lot.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The type of calculations I am using are spelled out in my post in the polling thread.

hey

it still says "second quarter" in your post...

TheEvil,

I believe they are referring to the 1st post in the thread.

what are you talking about? I used 1q info to make guess on 2q. Its simple.

CAGE MATCH!!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!

AVENGING THE RESPONSE TO THE RESPONSE OF HIS ANALYSIS OF THE OTHER GUYS ANALYSIS OF THE RESPONSE TO THE OTHER GUYS INTERPRETATION OF RON PAUL'S QUARTER FUNDRAISING ANALYSIS

ONLY ONE MAN WILL SURVIVE