Thread: Michigan's Congressional Ron Paul Candidates

Michigan's Congressional Ron Paul Candidates

As I have said before, I am not old enough to vote, but I am trying to do my grassroots share of the Campaign For Liberty. I live in district 10 in Michigan.

Running for Senator of Michigan for re-election is Dem. Carl Levin. I can't believe he has been senator for as long as he has and is horrible. He voted for the bailout bill. He voted for the Real ID. He voted for the Iraq war and funding. I'm sure I can go on, but this is all I need to say no to this guy. Running for the Republican side is Jack Hoogendyk Jr. He's not as bad as Levin, but isn't a true Ron Paul Republican. However, running for the senate in the Libertarian party is Scotty Boman, a Ron Paul candidate! Here is his campaign website: http://www.boman08.com/ Please help campaign and donate! Video of Scotty Boman

Running for House of Representative in district 10 is Republican Candice Miller. She voted against the bailout, which is great. However unfortunately, she supports a national ID card. She feels we are making great progress in Iraq. She voted for the PATRIOT ACT. This is enough for me to say no. Her Democratic opponent, Robert Denison, is not much better. He just point the finger at Miller and connects her to Bush, while giving hardly any stances on issues. He calls Miller's no vote on the bailout a "reckless" decision, which is completely ironic. But we do have a Ron Paul candidate! Libertarian Neil Stephenson. Here is his Campaign Website: http://nks2008.com/ Please help campaign and donate! Stephenson has ackknowleged that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation wants to abolish it! He wants to stop government control and have more civil liberties in America. Plus his website has links ot CFL and other Ron Paul sites.

I wished I would have done my research earlier, but please help me spread the word on Michigan's Ron Paul candidates. If would be a great milestone for us to get them elected!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm part of my school paper, and I just wrote an Editorial on why Scotty Boman should be your #1 choice for Senator.

Anything to help.

I go to Western and have given $25 to Boman and have a bumper sticker on my car for him. He's being ignored, of course, though. Levin will landslide as usual.