Thread: End The Fed Protest

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Helena, MT -- Minneapolis District. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Nov. 22nd, eh? Just after Bush and his gang of internationalists meet to strip away more of our wealth and sovereignty for the sake of their fiat monetary system. Oh, Lord, when will these people be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed for their treason?

P.S. This effort has some nice support!
    Last edited by tpreitzel; 10-25-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpreitzel View Post
    Helena, MT -- Minneapolis District. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Nov. 22nd, eh? Just after Bush and his gang of internationalists meet to strip away more of our wealth and sovereignty for the sake of their fiat monetary system. Oh, Lord, when will these people be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed for their treason?

P.S. This effort has some nice support!
    Ya, I think the timing is right to punch back after the bailout. I wish Campaign for Liberty would fully get behind since they're promoting Ron Paul's bill. They do have financial support. They're advertising on radio.

My Fed protest WILL continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    My Fed protest WILL continue.
    Darn, I was coming to make that joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Darn, I was coming to make that joke.
    Hey, go ahead, it's not copyrighted.

The Fed was the primary culprit behind the Great Depression...now they've responsible for the largest global economic crisis in history. How much more will it take before the people realize this institution is not a benefit but a moral hazard in the most extreme sense of the word?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    The Fed was the primary culprit behind the Great Depression...now they've responsible for the largest global economic crisis in history. How much more will it take before the people realize this institution is not a benefit but a moral hazard in the most extreme sense of the word?
    Every generation seems to need to learn the same old lessons again, from scatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    Every generation seems to need to learn the same old lessons again, from scatch.
    More like every other generation. It seems the banksters skip one to let their victims (us) forget...
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    More like every other generation. It seems the banksters skip one to let their victims (us) forget...
    You may be right, the MEGA inflation bouts tend to run on a 36 year cycle, as I seem to recall.