Thread: 30ft Pole Guy - 4 day money bomb - 50% of goal so far!

30ft Pole Guy - 4 day money bomb - 50% of goal so far!

Hello everyone,

Well, it's been a very busy but very positive final month of campaigning. I have billboards throughout town and have the front page and an insert in the final two newspapers that gets direct mailed to 100% of my district.

For those of you who don't know me, I am a Ron Paul supporter that is known for my little stunt between the two New Hampshire debates. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zg-x-SGMng

Now I am the endorsed Republican candidate in Rochester, MN.

I have a VERY good shot of being the 1st term DFL incumbent in a Republican leaning district. I have amazing name recognition. The economy is making it obvious to many that I am the best candidate to represent Rochester and Minnesota during these economic times.

I need to raise $5000 by October 27th to finish strong and assure I win on November 4th.

I have a fund raising meter on my website. I know a few of you did donate early on in my campaign. Now that I appear so close to victory, I was hoping a few of you could help put me over the top.

Check out my web page and fund raising meter at www.voteforcommonsense.com .

Again, anything you can do to help would be appreciated.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Jason Johnson
    aka The 30ft Pole Guy
    Jason aka "The 30 Foot Pole Guy"

Finished my 2008 Campaign for MN House of Representatives with 32.8% of the vote! Not too bad for a first time candidate.

Thank you so much for your support!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$4343 of $5000 raised in 92 hours!!!!! I have 4 more hours to raise another $657!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

Finished my 2008 Campaign for MN House of Representatives with 32.8% of the vote! Not too bad for a first time candidate.

Sounds good. How is the campaign going?

It should be a close race. I have excellent name recognition in an area that historically has been Republican leaning.

Won't know until November 4th!

And I did raise the money that I had to. I actually raised $6500 in 6 days!

Thanks, wish me luck.

Jason

OMG I love the 30 foot pole guy he rocks!! Hope he won!! I never laughed so hard watching the news that night seeing his Ron Paul sign chase the camera he pwned

He lost. 61% to 38%. Good try though.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He lost. 61% to 38%. Good try though.
    It's a very decent showing for the first try!