Thread: We need to beat neo-cons at their own game

We need to beat neo-cons at their own game

They like to claim to be patriotic etc...so I propose in the next debate RP should say something along the lines of: "AMERICA COMES FIRST! We need to fix our own country first, before we try to outsource freedom We cannot afford to spend TWO BILLIONS DOLLARS PER WEEK in another country. Or TRILLIONS we've spent on our failed foreign policy

You know something along those lines...to put emphasis that getting out of Iraq is GOOD for America.

In other words pull on those patriotic heart strings

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by njandrewg View Post
    They like to claim to be patriotic etc...so I propose in the next debate RP should say something along the lines of: "AMERICA COMES FIRST! We need to fix our own country first, before we try to outsource freedom We cannot afford to spend TWO BILLIONS DOLLARS PER WEEK in another country. Or TRILLIONS we've spent on our failed foreign policy

You know something along those lines...to put emphasis that getting out of Iraq is GOOD for America.

In other words pull on those patriotic heart strings
    I think he can add another talking point to his long list of facts about foreign policy, national security and Iraq.

"When we've bankrupted our country and ruined our dollar by overspending in the name of national security, how strong and secure of a nation will we be then? "
    Home is where my brothers lie. I stop and kneel at Arlington. You can go around if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by john_anderson_ii View Post
    I think he can add another talking point to his long list of facts about foreign policy, national security and Iraq.

"When we've bankrupted our country and ruined our dollar by overspending in the name of national security, how strong and secure of a nation will we be then? "
    Sounds great if they gave him more than 30 seconds to answer a question.

Or 15 seconds next time. I can just see it.

"Congressman Paul, you have 15 seconds to give an answer."

No doubt! "You have 3 seconds sir, GO!"
    Quote Originally Posted by micahnelson View Post
    Only on RPF could I justifiably believe that there was discussion of Homosexual Buddites and how they may be conspiring against us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_LA View Post
    I am not going to argue with you whether I'm creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockwiseSpark View Post
    No doubt! "You have 3 seconds sir, GO!"
    And you must articulate your answer phonetically backwards with a tulip in your mouth, dressed in drag, while donald trump gropes your fake boobs. GO!

I want him to say "As long as bridges are collapsing in America, I don't give a damn about a bridge in Iraq!"
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472