Thread: [MUST READ] Chris Martenson: Crash-course

Exclamation [MUST READ] Chris Martenson: Crash-course

I already posted this in the economy section but I think more people need to see it so I made a double post here.

This is a crash course on the economy, environment and energy in the future. As noted in the title of the thread it's a MUST READ for everyone who wants to learn about what's going on today and how will likely our future look like!

Chris Martenson: Crash-course

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A must watch I guess.
    Last edited by hazek; 10-21-2008 at 04:21 AM.

Just started watching... in Part 3 his graphs are ALL wrong, this is based on assumptions and info the State wanted us to learn in school (ie. misinfo).

For example, population growth globally is steady or slightly declining, its NOT an exponential increase. If the entire presentation is based on these assumptions, then the presentation is flawed.

I'll keep watching it though....
    The Naked Capitalist (p113):

The current strategy of the Establishment is to
    create revolution, violence and
    extremely serious social dislocation at the bottom
    while creating an ever-increasing pressure at the top for
    monolithic powers by demanding that the executive branch
    of the Federal government be given massive power to
    "solve" all these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulforprez2008 View Post
    Just started watching... in Part 3 his graphs are ALL wrong, this is based on assumptions and info the State wanted us to learn in school (ie. misinfo).

For example, population growth globally is steady or slightly declining, its NOT an exponential increase. If the entire presentation is based on these assumptions, then the presentation is flawed.

I'll keep watching it though....
    Well if it is flawed, it would be nice to find that out. This last year of my life I've seen countless documentarys and read articles and books trying to figure out whats going on in the world and what will likely happen next. This presentation seem pretty logical but if it's flawed I would want to know it. So post again after you're done watching.

Quote Originally Posted by hazek View Post
    Well if it is flawed, it would be nice to find that out. This last year of my life I've seen countless documentarys and read articles and books trying to figure out whats going on in the world and what will likely happen next. This presentation seem pretty logical but if it's flawed I would want to know it. So post again after you're done watching.
    Most of the population propaganda has emanated from the Club of Rome using models that were proven to be flawed. They're the same think tank that's driving the global climate change scam, again, using highly flawed models.

You can invest an awful lot of time researching misinfo. Can you share what sources are you reading.

We really need a resource and educational library of our own so people don't waste a lot of time reading material that inaccurately frames their thinking.

I'll post back once I get thru the video series.
    The Naked Capitalist (p113):

The current strategy of the Establishment is to
    create revolution, violence and
    extremely serious social dislocation at the bottom
    while creating an ever-increasing pressure at the top for
    monolithic powers by demanding that the executive branch
    of the Federal government be given massive power to
    "solve" all these problems.