Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: **Homemade weapons**

I started a thread with this because I though it deserved its own thread but thought it belonged here too.

You all have to check out this resourceful fellow.

AK-47 Made from a Shovel!

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...sunami-warning!
    Simply amazing!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump for relevancy.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

100lb PVC Crossbow

Go back to some of the previous posts to see how to make the bow out of PVC pipe using a heat gun or a stove.

These are totally viable defense weapons and are legal or unlicensed in many places where guns are not. Making one yourself can cut ~90% off of the $300+ price tag for a commercial crossbow. It is even possible to make repeating, pump action versions, providing you have the arm strength or use a reduction mechanism (again, check the previous posts.)

Another advantage is that you can practice your shooting without pissing off the neighbors or getting an NFA permit for a silencer.
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

The Atlatl.If you can't make a bow,you can make this.

Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post
    Unless you don't mind becoming one of the 1,000,000+ on the "terrorist watch list"

But hey, we still have freedom of speech right?

Come to think of it, isn't slightly more than 1 million about the number of votes Ron Paul received in the primaries?
    What it really boils down to is whether the computer tells them to raid you with two agents in suits or "0 Dark 30" style.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

More pictures of that homemade pepperbox from earlier in the thread, showing the internals better.

http://www.homegunsmith.com/cgi-bin/...T;f=30;t=28405

Last edited by Expatriate; 02-23-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

Homemade semi-automatic pistols taken from their owners by the Chinese government:

from here: http://improguns.blogspot.ca/

I finally found a video of the homemade submachine guns being fired - by police who confiscated them in Australia.

If all guns were somehow taken off the black market, these would be what enterprising criminals would immediately start pumping out. They only have 2 or 3 moving parts and can be made from junk and plumbing parts.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I finally found a video of the homemade submachine guns being fired - by police who confiscated them in Australia.

If all guns were somehow taken off the black market, these would be what enterprising criminals would immediately start pumping out. They only have 2 or 3 moving parts and can be made from junk and plumbing parts.

Note the contrast. First we see that the Aussie gun lobby wants to move from banning machine guns, then assault rifles, and now semi automatic pistols. Notice how in America "Handgun control inc" claims all they want to ban in....assault rifles. Contrast that with the fact that homemade machine guns are showing up. Shows both the end game of the anti-gun lobby and the futility of it when it comes to stopping real criminals.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

12 guage pipe gun.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Ban home made weapons!
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Ban home made weapons!
    Ban homes.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ban homes.
    Property tax?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

"Machinegun Maker Busted in South Australia"

http://www.sportingshootermag.com.au...outh-australia

04 Dec 2012

Mick Matheson

Police have broken a machinegun making operation that they allege had provided guns to criminals involved in the illegal drug market.

A South Australian man is facing 15 years in jail for allegedly making the sub-machineguns after police seized two completed ones and nine incomplete ones, as well as blueprints and tooling.

A number of 32-round magazines were also found along with ammunition.

“Let me make it clear; these firearms cannot be possessed legally, they can only be for the illegal market,” SA police assistant commissioner Linda Williams said.

Police also say that two days earlier, during a drug bust at Port Adelaide, they recovered a machinegun made by the man.

The alleged gun maker, who apparently does not have a firearm licence, was also found in possession of a home-made 12-shot .22 revolver and the blueprints to make it, a 9mm pistol, two silencers, a shotgun, an air-rifle and an air-pistol.

Police say the 55-year-old was making the firearms at his Marleston, SA, home.

“This is a very sophisticted operation compared with others we have seen, so it does rank up there in the very serious category,” AC Williams said.

She said police firearms branch members described the machineguns as of “significantly high quality”.

One of the guns found at the man’s house belonged to a licensed firearm dealer, who has now been charged with illegally supplying a firearm and had his firearms seized.

The dealer faces up to seven years in jail for the offence.

Police expect to make further arrests.

Meanwhile, police have arrested a man they allege was in possession of a number of firearms stolen during the armed robbery of a naval patrol boat in Darwin last week.

The home-made machineguns were manufactured to a high standard of quality, according to police.

To bans guns they will also have to ban the tools and material to make them.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

This is all you need to defend yourself from anything.

Best of luck in life.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The "Carlo" gun.

Palestinians are turning to a much-cheaper alternative to a Kalashnikov. The rise of the “Carlo” poses a unique challenge to Israeli security services. While a Kalashnikov can be bought for up to $20,500, a “Carlo” can cost as little as $780.

http://www.newsweek.com/homemade-car...tackers-468813

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

“…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Philippines Dispatch: A Family Craft With a Deadly Toll: Illegal Gun Making
    DANAO, Philippines — In the remote, mist-covered slopes outside the city of Danao in the central Philippines sits the illegal, makeshift workshop of a master gun maker.

Accessible only by foot on a steep, winding pathway camouflaged by thick vegetation, the ramshackle shop owned by I. Launa has a tattered tarpaulin roof, a work table and several machines for cutting and shaping steel. The whole operation can be packed up and moved on short notice.

Illegal gun making is a livelihood that has helped put food on the table and send the family’s children to school since the 1970s, and Mr. Launa, who asked that only the initial of his first name be used for fear of being arrested, is just one of a host of such small-scale gunsmiths in the region. His village alone is home to about a dozen.

The trade — which contributes to the estimated two million unregistered guns in the Philippines, slightly more than the 1.7 million legally registered weapons — is able to flourish in a remote place where jobs are scarce, police presence is thin and lawlessness runs deep.

Gun making “is an essential craft passed on from one generation to another here,” said Mr. Launa, 63, who learned the craft from his father and has now taught it to his son.

“Many presidents have come and gone,” he added, as a single fluorescent light illuminated the table in front of him, where several unfinished Colt .45 pistol replicas lay. “But we are still here.”

Gunsmithing blossomed in the area during World War II, as locals were taught to make weapons to support a guerrilla movement fighting the Japanese. By the 1960s, Danao had become the go-to place for outlaws and ordinary citizens wanting cheap but high-quality replicas.

Once these gun makers would sell their products out in the open, but now they employ runners to surreptitiously deliver their wares. Sometimes, a broker stops by to commission a gun for a client.

In the 1990s, an effort was made to legalize the trade by regulating gun makers, but the project failed to win government support.
    The handguns — which even an enthusiast would have a hard time determining are illegal copies, down to the “Colt Automatic Caliber .45 Government Model” engraving — are sold to buyers for around 7,000 pesos, about $130, much cheaper than authentic models.

Other weapons, like submachine guns, can be commissioned, too, although orders for the higher caliber weapons have become slow amid a government crackdown.
    more at link...
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-08-2019 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Philippines Dispatch: A Family Craft With a Deadly Toll: Illegal Gun Making

more at link...
    Ironic.

https://www.guns.com/news/2017/05/14...n-to-get-a-gun

a simple design that I learned in High School ROTC.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Bump.

Yep. Double barrel pipe shotgun. Braced with plywood and ducktape.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yep. Double barrel pipe shotgun. Braced with plywood and ducktape.

Classic,, Improvised Munitions/Anarchists Cookbook.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Classic,, Improvised Munitions/Anarchists Cookbook.
    Correction..
    First look I thought it simple spring fired..however,,

other photos I have seen show it was electrically fired.. an interesting variant.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I found a post on the excellent weaponeer.net forums detailing the construction of a firearm from one of the Luty submachine gun plans posted earlier in this thread. It even came with a video of every step in construction.

http://www.weaponeer.net/forum/forum...TID=15547&PN=1
    http://thehomegunsmith.com/

I stumbled upon this thread again. Sadly many of the photos and videos are no longer available, but thankfully this one still is! And....hate to admit it...but I never hear this song before. It's awesome though!

Gun youtuber Brandon Harrera tested a Luty. It wasn't very accurate but I wonder how it would do with a rifled barrel?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789