Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **Homemade weapons**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

**Homemade weapons**

Found this link and thought it might be useful.
    http://www.bombshock.com/fronts/weapons.html
    Enjoy.

Hello DHS...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Thanks!

If you are a machinest, you can build this classic beauty (receiver).

http://www.jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/boltaction.htm
    Teach Them Correct Principles... Then Let Them Govern Themselves.

By the way, the link in the first post is now charging money for their files, so there's no free information available there anymore.

Here's some free stuff that should be of interest though:

Expedient Homemade Firearms: Volume I - The 9mm Machine Pistol
    How to build your own 9mm submachine gun (fully automatic) with only a hacksaw and a drill. (For educational purposes only):
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/6454642/Ex...chine-Gun-luty

Alternate design for 9mm SMG (new bolt design requires a lathe, but you could use the easy bolt from the first design if you didn't have one):
    www.thehomegunsmith.com/9mmPistol.shtml

Since the author got his website removed (the above site is the backup version) here's all the rest of his old downloads, saved by the web archivists: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...&postcount=126

Remember though, it's illegal to build "machine guns" in the United States, so if you live here it's for academic study only:
    As this book clearly states: 'This material is presented for academic study only.' It is clearly illegal to build the gun described in the book. And if you have enough money to pay all the taxes, you don't need to build one, you can go buy a real gun. When I say real, I mean that you'd have more confidence it wouldn't blow up.

Having said that, the academic interest in this gun is just to see how simple it is to build a gun, and in turn, how impossible it is to prevent the manufacture of weapons by simply passing a law.

The particular gun described here is the simplest I've ever seen. It's constructed from commonly available steel tubing. (I didn't realize that so many standard tubing sizes were so close to what was needed for gun building.) Strangely enough, you don't even need a lathe or milling machine for this gun. Everything is made using hand tools such as hacksaw and file. Normally accepted things such as rifling in the barrel and sights are simply eliminated.

One final comment. He uses a series of 'steel collars' in his design. I presume that's a British term. If you look up 'steel collars' on Google you get a bunch of bondage sites. Instead look up 'shaft collars.'

Video of a homemade submachine gun based on this design:

Note to the internet police: I have nothing to do with that video and would never consider breaking any weapon laws.
    Last edited by Expatriate; 11-24-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: updated news about Luty
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Expatriate View Post
    Video of a homemade submachine gun (illegal unless you get a Class III license, and even then, manufacture is illegal)

Not true. Of course the majority of the populace has been convinced they need a driver's license to engage in non-commercial travel too. (and as a side note, many mistakenly think the income tax law applies to them).
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Not true. Of course the majority of the populace has been convinced they need a driver's license to engage in non-commercial travel too. (and as a side note, many mistakenly think the income tax law applies to them).
    Well, I guess maybe I should have worded it this way: unless you get a Class 3 license, a gang of heavily armed thugs on the federal payroll known as the ATF will kick your door down, steal your property, unlawfully imprison you and probably shoot your dog with the same type of weapons they don't want you to have.

And even if you do get a Class 3 and jump through all their hoops; try making your own automatic and the same thing will happen. You have to buy a $10,000+ automatic that already exists and pay a $200 tax stamp as well.

I don't think the average person has the money and time to fight it in court on constitutional grounds. If you know of anyone who has done so and won, please inform us.

The trouble is, the lawyers they hire to fight you are the best and are paid for by your own tax dollars, of which there are far too many.

Are there any lawyers that specialize in these kind of cases? I've never heard of anyone winning a case on an argument like that.
    Last edited by Expatriate; 10-31-2008 at 07:52 PM.
    "Truth will win in the end. We just don't know when the end is. So we have to persevere." ― Carol Paul

Don't hit those websites without a proxy.
    B)
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    it will be a good way to die
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor_Jeep View Post
    B)
    Unless you don't mind becoming one of the 1,000,000+ on the "terrorist watch list"

But hey, we still have freedom of speech right?

Come to think of it, isn't slightly more than 1 million about the number of votes Ron Paul received in the primaries?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Video of a homemade submachine gun (illegal unless you get a Class III license, and even then, manufacture is illegal)
    Why the hell is manufacture of them illegal? Its a trade skill.

Unless you don't mind becoming one of the 1,000,000+ on the "terrorist watch list"
    Didn't DHS and missori already call us that?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Relax folks just being registered users of this forum has already put your names on the watch list. I'm sure key word recognition software that the NSA uses has already had many, many hits on these forums. I believe the software program is called Carnivore. Just relax you'll never know when they're coming. Don't resist and it'll be much easier on you. LOL. Welcome to the U.S.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by virgil47 View Post
    Relax folks just being registered users of this forum has already put your names on the watch list. I'm sure key word recognition software that the NSA uses has already had many, many hits on these forums. I believe the software program is called Carnivore. Just relax you'll never know when they're coming. Don't resist and it'll be much easier on you. LOL. Welcome to the U.S.S.A.
    Yeah, I'm fairly sure that I'm on the list.
    People should not be afraid of their governments -
    governments should be afraid of their people.

In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.
    ~ Mark Twain

Audemus Jura Nostra Defendere: We Dare To Defend Our Rights!

Come to think of it, isn't slightly more than 1 million about the number of votes Ron Paul received in the primaries?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44&ob=av2n

What it really boils down to is whether the computer tells them to raid you with two agents in suits or "0 Dark 30" style.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

B)
    Hit'em and not worried. I'll never build a bomb as I have no reason for one, but building a gun is perfectly legal and that would be cool to do one day...lol, I am not that mechanical though so it don't matter. Seriously, government I know your watching and I honestly suck ass with tools and mechanics.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Yeah, I think the government mainly cares about bomb-making instructions, not guns. Well, perhaps fully-automatic ones, even though those are the easiest to make apparently.

But still, shouldn't we have the right under the 1st amendment to learn all we want about bomb-making without being put on a watch list?

Yeah, I think the government mainly cares about bomb-making instructions, not guns. Well, perhaps fully-automatic ones, even though those are the easiest to make apparently.

But still, shouldn't we have the right under the 1st amendment to learn all we want about bomb-making without being put on a watch list?
    well, we should have the right under the second to own and operate fully automatic weapons, but we are put on watch lists for that as well, and that's after paying 200 dollars for permission as well.
    "All the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth."

~ Robert E. Lee- January 5, 1866

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Chechen homemade guns

Russia has been preventing arms and ammo from getting into Chechnya for a long time now, but the guerrillas there seem pretty ingenious and won't let that get in the way of them fighting the foreign invasion. Here's some weapons confiscated from the rebels in a Russian raid. It looks like they used those "make your own SMG" websites quite a bit:
    http://englishrussia.com/?p=965

Last edited by Expatriate; 10-31-2008 at 06:32 PM.

B)

I hit them.
    I am infringed, and have no firearms.
    I was on "lists" long before I heard of Ron Paul. No point in trying to hide now.

Well at least not till I do that Shadow and Smoke thing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

whats a proxy, i already hit it

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    I've wondered if free proxy services were just honeypots made by the feds to catch people.

American soldiers disarming people of another sovereign state. Nice.

What's it like to be the Nazi?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    American soldiers disarming people of another sovereign state. Nice.

What's it like to be the Nazi?
    Yeah, that thought occurred to me too. . Is it standard procedure for US troops to disarm all civilians they run across in occupied countries?

What I'd like to know is how the soldier smuggled a big-ass artillery piece home with him. Adam Kokesh got in major trouble just for bringing back a PISTOL that he BOUGHT in the Middle East.
    Last edited by Expatriate; 01-19-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Manchurian repeating crossbow or "Chu-ko-nu"

I am not too crazy about this design as it doesn't lend itself to high accuracy, but it is basically a medieval submachine gun and is pretty easy to make. The bow or "prod" would be the hardest part to make/find, but you could always use a bungee cord instead, making it into a repeating slingshot. Still, it's not hard to make a bow from bamboo strips bound with twine, as long as it's not too dried out.

http://www.arco-iris.com/George/chu-ko-nu.htm

A video of a kid showing how he made one of these. Although he uses a bungee cord instead of a proper bow, the principle and design is the same.

The bolts go into the gravity-feed magazine on top.

Coilguns

A coilgun or gauss gun is an unusual type of weapon that uses a series of coil electromagnets to launch a projectile with similar energy to a firearm, just without all the noise and hot gases. A magazine fed repeating or automatic system is much easier to make for a coilgun since the breech does not have to be sealed, and the ammunition is caseless. The main concern is the time it takes to charge the capacitors again for a second shot; multiple capacitor banks could be a solution.

Lots of people are making their own, since they are unregulated as far as I know, and they are much easier for someone without access to metalworking tools to make than a multi-shot firearm. They are still experimental though, and seem to be more of a curiosity than a practical weapon. Most of the ones I have seen are underpowered and unreliable, but that might have something to do with being made out of camera parts and Radio Shack components by bored computer geeks as a way to pass the time.

http://hackedgadgets.com/2007/01/27/top-5-coil-guns/
    http://www.coilgun.ru/
    http://www.anothercoilgunsite.com/

Last edited by Expatriate; 01-21-2009 at 06:02 PM.

The coilgun need only achieve at least 700FPS to start scaring the tyrants.

But what are you going to do, ban wires? You can build one from an old TV.

Homemade Semi Auto .22LR pistol

From homegunsmith.com's "Hall of Freedom"
    Made by "1216hrl"

Posted: Oct. 04 2007,06:15
    Cleaning up a few months ago I found a barrel stub and a magazine from an old 22 I had years ago.

So, obviously they had to be useful for something so I had a try at making my own pistol from them and a few other bits floating around.

Most of this is scratch built, only the barrel, slide stop and magazine are pre existing parts.

Used the design principles of a 1911 for the trigger setup suitably shortening the bow, for the reduced distance to the disconnector, and made a heel style mag release for simplicity sake.

Frame is steel made using the method detailed in the tutorial I wrote up some time ago for making 1911 frames, slide is 6065 alloy with a steel breech face insert so it didnt get beat up on the end of the barrel.

Slide serrations done using a ball end mill. I like the effect and it is very grippable without being sharp.
    Posted: Oct. 04 2007,06:17
    Left side shows slide locked back and the 1911 slide stop. The detent housing is a fixed part on the frame, no safety at all, the safety between our ears is the best one I have always thought
    Pulled apart it looks like this.

cone on the barrel locks up in the slide when the slide is foward.

recoil spring is a cut piece of FN/FAL inner return spring on a rod that locates into the barrel block.

feed ramp is a bolt on to the barrel type of affair so I could play with the various angles to tune the feeding from the magazine.

Buffer on the recoil spring is a piece of that plastic/ nylon wall plug stuff that you put into a drywall hole to hang stuff from. Cut of the bit that goes in the wall and it is just right to stop the slide battering into the steel frame. :anim_beer:
    WIth the wrap around wood grips off you can see some of the mechanism.

Sorry, not a very clear photo.

Mainspring housing is welded to the frame and has a recess milled in the back so a pair of flat springs perform the trigger disconnector return and the sear return functions.

the flat springs are from a coil about 8 feet long that you can find inside a lawn mower pull start mechanism.

Hammer strut is high tech 8 guage fencing wire with one end flattened for the slot in the hammer and pinned, and the other end rounded to fit in the divot in the mainspring housing cap.

Mainspring is again a FN /FAL item and is the hammer spring from that firearm shortened to suit the housing.
    Looks very similar in every respect to a 1911 mainspring but a bit longer than most 1911 springs, something to keep in mind if you ever need to know, then again it might just be useless info.

This pic also shows the frame high spot that performs as the ejector and how the mag heel release has to be hinged from a point above the magazine proper to perform its function and not let the mag come out to easily. I found hinging it from behind the mag meant needing a spring to heavy for practical use and that the mag tended to slip out with even a slight pull.

this way the mag is blocked by a gate even without a spring there it stays in the mag well.
    Firing pin
    spring and stop like a 1911

Found a lot of trouble with the firing pin being to small and sometimes damaging the chamber mouth from occasional dry firing so made the firing pin head about 1/8" diameter to spread the impact.

only the lower 1/3rd to 1/4 actually contacts the rim of the case when firing.
    Ready to strip a round of and chamber.

so far after some fine tuning it is incredibly smooth and reliable considering every thing that COULD have gone wrong.

15 shots get away as fast as the trigger can be pulled, I do still get an occasional slide over a partial chambered round but that seem to be dependent on the ammo used

It is not super accurate but does put 15 shots into a 5 inch group at about 20 paces with some vertical stringing exhibited.
    A view down the sights, also handmade.

Grip angle is more vertical than I like but it does kind of grow on you.

I think is is almost "glock"ish in its looks.

The slide stop is not connected to the mag so no last round hold open but it is useful for manual activation when fiddling around as you are not playing with a round in the chamber, hammer back and no safety catch on.
    Hi guys, donor magazine was a el cheapo 22 semi made in the Phillipines if I remember correctly. Dont even remember what happened to the rifle now it was so long ago. But the mag and barrel end have been floating around my work shop for years.

Only has a small amount of rearwards rake to it so thats why the grip angle is almost straight up and down.

Matter of fact, I was using the barrel stub to form up the dustcover sections on the 1911 frames I was making. After straightening out the rolled piece a bit the stub fit in and let me form the sides straighter in a vise without crushing the roundness out of the pipe.
    Guess I need to machine down a piece of round stock to do that job in future.

American ingenuity is inspiring
    "They [the Soviets] intend...to induce the Americans to adopt their own 'restructuring' and convergence of the Soviet and American systems ... Convergence will be accompanied by blood baths and political re-education camps in Western Europe and the United States. The Soviet strategists are counting on an economic depression in the United States and intend to introduce their reformed model of socialism with a human face as an alternative to the American system during the depression."
    Anatoliy Golitsyn The Perestroika Deception 1990

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast