Thread: Help needed: Spreading the truth about "Assault weapons"

Help needed: Spreading the truth about "Assault weapons"

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/c...rms_what_is_a/

Please, this is a target audience. Obama supports hate this and are trying to kill it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good youtube video, but the thing about those 3 aks when he shows the internals of the 2 semis...well the fully auto if he popped the top would look identical. Its all in the trigger group and internal rails added to limit the gun to semi-auto...ohwell, for the intended audience, its good enough.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

You can't have any sort of rational discourse with people who base their positions based on their "feelings", which are subject to change moment by moment.

All I can say is that if you believe that people should not own firearms, then don't buy one and leave the rest of us alone. I try to steer the discussion to gun control is not about guns, it is about control - something a truly free people would find intolerable.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    You can't have any sort of rational discourse with people who base their positions based on their "feelings", which are subject to change moment by moment.
    I'm actually pretty efficient at dealing with them, It is the Obama supporters that have overran reddit and will bury, kill or justify any thing negative of him.

Just trying to get he truth out, we KNOW the media will give the subject a fair working over.

An oldy but goody...

I believe that video was made back in 1990, as his reference to the "recent" Stockton schoolyard shooting occured in 1989.

Regardless, it is good that some people are attempting to educate the ignorant masses, although the MSM obviously has not improved much in terms of ratings-motivated, fear-mongering sensationalism.

IMO, Leroy Pyle truly was one of San Jose's Finest!
    Peacefully Engaged in Domestic Economic Terrorism Since 2004.

Audit Fort Knox so we will know how much Tungsten backs the FRN!

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post

All I can say is that if you believe that people should not own firearms, then don't buy one and leave the rest of us alone. I try to steer the discussion to gun control is not about guns, it is about control - something a truly free people would find intolerable.

Yes I have no desire to do anything to the lifestyles of the effete Prius-driving latte-sipping types in the city, they should just leave me alone.

(Unless they figure out how to grow food on those rooftops it would be better for them if they left us all alone).
    If this should be, our final stand,
    we will stand together with pride
    We will honour the past, and fight to the last,
    it will be a good way to die
    It matters not, if the cause is lost,
    and we can not stop the tide
    We will fight to the end, and then fight again,
    it will be a good way to die