Thread: Lawson debate now on YouTube!

Lawson debate now on YouTube!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thanks
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Thank you !!
    " Be sure to get your very own Orgoonian™ Action Figure while supplies last."
    Ex Gladio Libertas
    Bend meetup video
    YouTube - Ron Paul rally in Bend, Oregon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVo1...eature=related

All your delegates are belong to us!

what a guy
    man, i'm gonna be upset if he loses

I like this guy, but he doesn't know how to fight in a debate. Numerous times Price was doing guilt by association, and Lawson didn't shake it. Lawson let himself into these 10 second answers when he could have explained the problems inherent in his opponent's position.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    Anyone else having trouble watching these? It's like trying to watch the dialup.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMania View Post
    I like this guy, but he doesn't know how to fight in a debate. Numerous times Price was doing guilt by association, and Lawson didn't shake it. Lawson let himself into these 10 second answers when he could have explained the problems inherent in his opponent's position.
    I disagree. I think BJ is the best thing to happen to politics since Ron Paul. If you want to watch dissapointment, watch the Lindsaay Graham debate against that Ron Paul democrat (I forget his name). And I like the guy and most of his positions, it's that he's not very charismatic and let a lot of opportunities slip in the debate. On a scale of 100, I would rate BJ a 90 on how he did in the debate. For a person who just 34 years old and for the first time in his life is getting involved in politics, I could not ask for more. If I was put in a lab and try and create another Ron Paul, I could not do a better job than God already did with BJ.

If BJ ends up winning it, I'll be so damn happy!!! Here's hoping that Ron will have someone in congress to eat lunch with.

No trouble here... I'm on HighSpeedCable.. Just got done watching. Lawson kicks ass! Woot!

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

BJ is bad to the ass. He's done his homework on Price. Kudos. His answers were nice and concise, but he should make use of all of his time if there is a next time.
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

Quote Originally Posted by robert4rp08 View Post
    BJ is bad to the ass. He's done his homework on Price. Kudos. His answers were nice and concise, but he should make use of all of his time if there is a next time.
    I believe the next debate will be televised.

Lawson owns. He really could win this. Price totally comes across as a good-old-boy, same-old-same-old, sell-out politician and Lawson totally comes across as a genuinely good, sane, intelligent citizen.
    "Self-imposed limits on sovereign power can disarm mistrust, but provide no guarantee of liberty and property beyond those afforded by the balance between state and private force." - Anthony de Jasay

GARY JOHNSON 2012

wow!!! he killed that guy. ha

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    what a guy
    man, i'm gonna be upset if he loses
    Send him a donation like I have and that will be less likely to happen

Wow..He also sounds like Ron Paul of 90s. Almost same voice. wow...

Professional Neo-con catcher ™

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Send him a donation like I have and that will be less likely to happen
    I've sent him more than I sent RP

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.