Thread: Who Shall Teach: The Case for Separation of School and State

Who Shall Teach: The Case for Separation of School and State

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for an awesome and intelligent perspective.

Produced in 1987 by The John Birch Society.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    bump for an awesome and intelligent perspective.
    G. Edward Griffin is awesome.
    ----

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    G. Edward Griffin is awesome.
    +a zillion!! We can handle the twoof!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I was with him until he started railing against condoms......
    Force always attracts men of low morality. – Albert Einstein

Government is essentially the negation of liberty. – Ludwig von Mises

The great non-sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State. - Murray N. Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Brassmouth View Post
    I was with him until he started railing against condoms......
    I would hope the parents would teach about sex and condoms.
    ----