Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama born in Kenya - link from Daily Paul

Obama born in Kenya - link from Daily Paul

To all that wish Paulites would just go away....

"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    damn. I highly doubt he could have become a senator, much less get into harvard with that full ride unless he had legit birth certificates. If this were true though, that would be some CRAZY $#@!. Not only would there be civil unrest, most likely tension between blacks and whites. Then they might even have to cancel the election. OR WOULD HILLARY BECOME THE CANDIDATE ?

Rules? Who cares about rules?
    A name is a designation given to property by the owner thereof, as I don't have an owner I can't possibly have a name.
    Do you have a name and if so, who is your owner?

Jesse Ventura Forums

This election season just keeps getting crazier and crazier.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Sigh...well, anyway, back to topics that really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    I was born in a hospital.
    I know, because you wanted to be close to your mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback Fan View Post
    Sigh...well, anyway, back to topics that really matter.
    How is this unimportant ?

although im sure most of us disagree with an obama presidency, if this is true that might mean a straight shot for McCain to the white house. Or the dreaded cancelled election we here about on here so much....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he was, MSM would suppress it. They have way too vested an interest in carrying the appearance of an actual race now, as they have been told to ensure the public buys it.

Why do you think they did not touch McCain with this:

Three reporters from Arizona, on the condition of anonymity, also let me in on another incident involving McCain's intemperateness. In his 1992 Senate bid, McCain was joined on the campaign trail by his wife, Cindy, as well as campaign aide Doug Cole and consultant Wes Gullett. At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, "You're getting a little thin up there." McCain's face reddened, and he responded, "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you $#@!." McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day. If elected president of the United States, McCain would have many long days.
    And lose their [pro|an]tagonist?
    My Blog: http://gilliganscorner.wordpress.com/

Libertarians believe consenting adults have the right to do whatever they want except band together. - Emo Phillips

Listen, if TPTB want to cancel the election and declare martial law, or whatever, it's going to happen whether Obama was born in Kenya, or Wall Street collapses, or Cheney's dog speaks to him with the voice of God. Why is small potatoes. When and what to do are the discussions that matter.

And McCain was born in Panama. My guess is that nothing will come of this, although I think this is a very serious issue.

What are the chances Bush just declares himself winner by default?

Hold your tongue out as far as you can and say, "George Bush was born on a pirate ship." Really, do it now.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Homer View Post
    Hold your tongue out as far as you can and say, "George Bush was born on a pirate ship." Really, do it now.
    Nah, it doesn't sound right unless you say, "George Bush IS a pirate ship."

And McCain was born in Panama. My guess is that nothing will come of this, although I think this is a very serious issue.

What are the chances Bush just declares himself winner by default?

I'm a Paulite for sure, but McCain was born in U.S. Territory to 2 U.S. citizens, one of whom was station in the canal zone. I feel like any child born to a U.S. military person on a U.S. Military base should be considered a natural citizen. However, if they are born off base, outside the U.S., BY CHOICE like some celebrities have done lately, then NO. Emergency birth should be treated as a natural citizen.

Just my opinion

"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!"

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback Fan View Post
    Nah, it doesn't sound right unless you say, "George Bush IS a pirate ship."
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestLayne View Post
    I'm a Paulite for sure, but McCain was born in U.S. Territory to 2 U.S. citizens, one of whom was station in the canal zone. I feel like any child born to a U.S. military person on a U.S. Military base should be considered a natural citizen. However, if they are born off base, outside the U.S., BY CHOICE like some celebrities have done lately, then NO. Emergency birth should be treated as a natural citizen.

Just my opinion
    Yeah, I agree on that. But seriously, there's over 300 million people in this country. Can't we get some candidates in the 2 major parties that were at least born on US soil?

Yeah, I agree on that. But seriously, there's over 300 million people in this country. Can't we get some candidates in the 2 major parties that were at least born on US soil?

I think we could get 4 more qualified people from MANY PLACES in the U.S. - No wonder the world laughs at us.

Can we as a country get more laughable than the major candidates running for president.... it is a sad joke that they are the "best" we got.

Damn embarrassing and pitiful.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Factcheck.org, a highly credible source, claims that Obama was born in the US and it has physically touched and examined Obama's US birth certificate

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    I was born in a hospital.
    Why? Were you sick?

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Factcheck.org, a highly credible source, claims that Obama was born in the US and it has physically touched and examined Obama's US birth certificate

I remember reading about the birth certificate being examined and it was a really bad forgery that was totally obvious.

I really don't know what to make of this. Wouldn't the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc, have conducted their own investigation by now to determine if Obama is truly a citizen or not? He has gotten this far, I'd like to think that they have. After all, this guy is only running for President of the United States.
    CNN = Communist News Network

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post

WRONG

Google "factcheck Obama"

Obama sat on the board of the foundation that donated over $60 million to factcheck.

No conflict of interest there.......HA

They also physically touched and examined FAXED or SCANNED copies of this proported birth certificate NOT an original.
    Last edited by ForrestLayne; 10-12-2008 at 08:47 PM.

WRONG

Google "factcheck Obama"

Obama sat on the board of the foundation that donated over $60 million to factcheck.

They also physically touched and examined FAXED or SCANNED copies of this proported birth certificate NOT an original.
    That's like saying "I touched and examined the Holy Grail*."

*A Replica of the Holy Grail
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

The video link on the DP does bring up some interesting points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.

WRONG

Google "factcheck Obama"

Even if that were to be true....Barack Obama thinks the laws of the Constitution do not apply to him...he voted against the 4th amendment back in June...and good luck finding a court that will enforce the Constitution laws.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockEnds View Post
    The video link on the DP does bring up some interesting points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs
    Im surprised fox and friends hasn't jumped on this one lol

If that is true, that is going to be a big issue if found in the courts that he is not a legal citizen.

http://www.obamacrimes.com for more details on the lawsuit.
    Disclaimer
    Nothing I post is the official stance of the US Air Force. I am speaking as an individual under my first amendment rights.

Change for the sake of change but not doing the right thing is pure folly. Our Revolution must prevail. And it will!
    Ron Paul

Just my opinion
    Panama was NOT a "US Territory". It was part of the nation of Panama.

The "canal zone" was Panamanian property LEASED to the USA (the USA paid the government of Panama a yearly "rent" to use the territory) under dual control.

O_o

What I'd like to know is how an eighteen-year-old mother managed to smuggle her newborn baby to the United States. Am I to believe that it's easier to fake a U.S. birth certificate with the Hawai'ian government than faking a Kenyan one? Also, keep in mind that Obama had to have faked his American citizenship at a very early age in order for him to have obtained an American passport to travel and live in Indonesia.

But whoa! Obama must have been working hard on his plans for total world domination even then. I sure wish the Campaign For Liberty has that much foresight and initiative!

Quote Originally Posted by Join The Paul Side View Post
    I really don't know what to make of this. Wouldn't the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc, have conducted their own investigation by now to determine if Obama is truly a citizen or not? He has gotten this far, I'd like to think that they have. After all, this guy is only running for President of the United States.
    Of course Obama was born in the USA- even the people who spread this stuff don't really believe otherwise.

This is another "throw $#@! against the wall" strategy by the McCain camp to make Obama appear "foreign" or "scary."

They know that with the economy tanking, McCain is DOA unless they do something dramatic. McCain's crew knews they can't beat Obama in the debates or on the issues.

So what do they have left? About all they can do is go with "HUSSEIN HUSSEIN HUSSEIN" or "Secret MUSLIM?" or "Reverend Wright!" or "He's an Arab" or "Ayers" or "born in Mombasa" or "terrorist" or whatever else they can come up with shy of actually yelling "******," which is what they really want to do.

Stick a fork in McCain, he's done...

I somehow doubt this is true. Still, because the election season has already been so ridiculous, the economy is already burning to the ground, and we're probably about ready to plunge into some of the worst tyranny ever...I'd almost love for this to be true. I mean, seriously, at this point, does it even matter? Why not add another factor to make the scenario even more over-the-top and ludicrous? That way, before the true horror of our situation sets in, the brief moment of hilarity will be much more satisfying when I sit back and watch the drama unfold with morbid Carlin-esque curiosity. :-/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast