Thread: F the NORTH AMERICAN UNION, ONE WORLD GOVT here we COME !!

F the NORTH AMERICAN UNION, ONE WORLD GOVT here we COME !!

ANd they are moving rather quickly on this no wonder Bushy wanted the Northcom military in place NOW before they announce their intention and this is where it will get ugly imho !

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The die was cast in 1913.<IMHO> We've all just been following the script.

Yeah, I think since the emergence of the liberty movement they've curtailed plans for the NAU and are heading straight for the NWO.
    "My pride in my country is inversely proportional to Michelle Obama's pride in her country."
    - Me

They are not skipping the NAU... get real.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Warrior View Post
    The die was cast in 1913.<IMHO> We've all just been following the script.
    qft
    Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
    Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
    Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
    Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
    Every moment, THANK GOD.

The globalists are coming, the globalists are coming!
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt, the mobs should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence."

Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106 BC-43 BC

And they say this movement is riddled with conspiracy theorists why?
    Force always attracts men of low morality. – Albert Einstein

Government is essentially the negation of liberty. – Ludwig von Mises

The great non-sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State. - Murray N. Rothbard

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Brassmouth View Post
    Who is they and who is a conspiracy theorist? Paul himself is frightened there are talks of a world bank going on this weekend.
    Ron Paul is my President.

Quote Originally Posted by josephadel_3 View Post
    Pardon my French, but you're an asshole!

Ron Paul himself even believes it, does that many him a conspiracy theorist?
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    Its not a theory when its happening.
    so true. "Hate to say I told you so, alright!"
    Ron Paul is my President.

Pardon my French, but you're an asshole!

I don't see it as conspiracy but as history repeating itself in the form of creating a bigger badder federal reserve on a global scale. They are not too creative, just following the same steps they always have been. They will probably call it the World or Global Reserve Bank.

Who is they and who is a conspiracy theorist? Paul himself is frightened there are talks of a world bank going on this weekend.
    Alright, we get it. There could possibly be a NAU or one world bank. But don't bring it up everyday. Instead post something new that we've never seen.

It's not that people dislike theorists, they just tend to overkill it. A perfect example would be this thread.

That fact that these idiotic g7 or g8 conference are happening, it's true that our monetary policies are being dictated by international influence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmistad View Post
    Alright, we get it. There could possibly be a NAU or one world bank. But don't bring it up everyday. Instead post something new that we've never seen.

It's not that people dislike theorists, they just tend to overkill it. A perfect example would be this thread.
    Over kill it? The world is basically being taken over by central banks and it receives almost no press.

Not possibly, it is a fact that is what they are doing.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

yeah no $#@!. Its good to try and see things from another point of view. But in reality, other than spreading the word logically to other people, there is nothing we can do until it is actually upon us. Writing about it on here is pointless, and i personally think that it is a hinderance for the movement to be taken seriously by most main stream political thinkers. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by nbhadja View Post
    Over kill it? The world is basically being taken over by central banks and it receives almost no press.

Not possibly, it is a fact that is what they are doing.

please show me what you call "facts". And youtube videos are not reliable sources. I'm not saying it isn't possible. But you can't call theories facts. If it hasnt happend yet, and there is no one saying that it is happening, it is not a fact. It is a point of view as to what is happening. This kind of talk is what i think holds this movement back. I think ron paul believes it as well, but at least he doesnt come out and say it like you do, because he knows it sounds crazy to most people who dont pay attention, and therefore hurts the movement. You need to look in a dictionary what Fact means, and then try and find me some, that arent just opinons or view points.

oh and let me guess, you most likely cant because the main stream media is in on it too ?!
    although i do agree with you point of view mostly, i dont think this is the place to discuss such points of view.
    Last edited by Vote Waterman 2028; 10-12-2008 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vote Waterman 2028 View Post
    please show me what you call "facts". And youtube videos are not reliable sources. I'm not saying it isn't possible. But you can't call theories facts. If it hasnt happend yet, and there is no one saying that it is happening, it is not a fact. It is a point of view as to what is happening. This kind of talk is what i think holds this movement back. I think ron paul believes it as well, but at least he doesnt come out and say it like you do, because he knows it sounds crazy to most people who dont pay attention, and therefore hurts the movement. You need to look in a dictionary what Fact means, and then try and find me some, that arent just opinons or view points.

oh and let me guess, you most likely cant because the main stream media is in on it too ?!
    although i do agree with you point of view mostly, i dont think this is the place to discuss such points of view.
    FACT: Berlusconi has been pushing for a GLOBAL shutdown of the markets "while they rewrite the rules." Now that the cat is out of the bag, they're pooh-poohing it, which is a sure sign that it's under serious consideration. Remember that Freddie and Fannie were in FINE shape, and there was NO PROBLEM with Bear? Even CNN and Bloomberg are talking about New World Order. Maybe you didn't get the memo, but most everyone else has.
    When all else fails,
    there's always
    www.escapeartist.com

Quote Originally Posted by freelance View Post
    FACT: Berlusconi has been pushing for a GLOBAL shutdown of the markets "while they rewrite the rules." Now that the cat is out of the bag, they're pooh-poohing it, which is a sure sign that it's under serious consideration. Remember that Freddie and Fannie were in FINE shape, and there was NO PROBLEM with Bear? Even CNN and Bloomberg are talking about New World Order. Maybe you didn't get the memo, but most everyone else has.
    its so sad, with that paragraph you just completely proved my point. Just because he wants a shut down and "rewrite the rules" doesn't mean that it is fact that he wants a new world bank with one currency. Thats where it becomes a theory/opinion as what the definition of his words meant. I have seen the new world order speak as well, but this is not a new phrase and has been around since the presidency of Woodrow Wilson and the 14pts. I never said i didnt beleive in it myself either, i simply said that it is hurting this movement because it sounds crazy to most people who dont pay attention to world events. I just wish people would have serious intellectual posts and conversations, go to another blog for theories, or start a single thread for it.