Thread: Anyone know anything about America's Future Foundation?

Question Anyone know anything about America's Future Foundation?

Does anyone know anything about America's Future Foundation?

http://www.americasfuture.org/

I have had these guys come across my desk here and before I get more involved I would like to know more about them.

Does anyone here on RPF know anything about them?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone know anything? Apparently these guys are opening a Nashville chapter.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I know the Minnesota's Future people. Can you tell me if someone from MN has been in contact with you? He asked me to put him in touch with some people from another state.

From what I know, they're good people -- the guy in MN is a friend going back some years -- but I don't know enough to say if they're entirely with us. If I put my tinfoil hat on and consider that they're contacting our leadership in each state, I'd want to look really, really closely at the group.
    In your hearts, you know he's right.

Looking through their website, they seem pretty decent.
    In your hearts, you know he's right.

yeah they are human-sacrificing goat rapers.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    yeah they are human-sacrificing goat rapers.
    Then they'll fit right in!

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbler de Stebbing View Post
    I know the Minnesota's Future people. Can you tell me if someone from MN has been in contact with you? He asked me to put him in touch with some people from another state.
    I don't know where the person is based, but yes someone has been in contact with me. The guy's name was Chip and he found me via a local conservative/libertarian thinktank. I think they are trying to recruit. They are starting a Nashville chapter allegedly.

Unfortunately I can't make their kickoff meeting because I'll be out of town that evening.

Bump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.