Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wristbands Have Arrived!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wristbands Have Arrived!

From http://slaveuprising.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118 :

The wristbands have finally (actually, VERY early) arrived! Conveniently, the shipping packages have arrived on the same day. If you want your wristband shipped out by Saturday, I'll need your order by the end of tomorrow (Friday, the 10th).

(More pictures at SUWs)

SUW's storefront will be getting an overhaul soon and volume discounts will be added eventually (the majority of the price comes from shipping). (If you email me at admin@slaveuprisingwristbands.com, I will be willing to sell wristbands for just $2.50 each if you order 10 or more wristbands.)

**Michigan Residents** Do NOT order a wristband. Please read up on why here toward the bottom of this post.

A quick correction to information I gave out earlier. I gave an improper relative size of the wristband because the sample the company sent me was "youth size". The ones I received are significantly larger and should fit all. I also played with the idea of branding each wristband with a number on a hot press, but realized it isn't plausible -- sorry.

Cheers,

Slave Uprising Wristbands

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bump. Shipping the first set of them tomorrow afternoon and then not again until Wednesday

If ordering 10 or more (majority of the price comes from individually shipping), use the following code for discounted pricing (~$2.50/wristband) : Oldspeak

Any update on when the business cards are coming in?
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    IIRC (not totally sure), Constituent already sent them out, so they should be arriving any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    IIRC (not totally sure), Constituent already sent them out, so they should be arriving any day.
    Nice --- may take a while as Constituent is in Texas (IIRC) and I am in the Den of Iniquity.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Nice --- may take a while as Constituent is in Texas (IIRC) and I am in the Den of Iniquity.
    Cards should be shipped out tomorrow.

It took a few days for them to make and ship to Con's house.

Got the shipping info to him today.

Got everyone's addresses this morning (10:30 is past my bedtime.) packing begins at 7:30 central, then shipping this afternoon!

r
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mine came today. Although the packaging was beat up and the interior bag's bottom gave way, the cards remained in tact and are amazingly professional-looking.

bump
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I bought 5 ---- who will match me!?

Do they come in gold or sterling silver?? <wink> TONES

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    Do they come in gold or sterling silver?? <wink> TONES
    Actually, it's a covert operation -- the wristbands are hollow and stuffed with cocaine which I am distributing to Paulite zealots so that they will go do -- Idunno, whatever it is crazy nutjob anarchists on crack do.

(Hello government!)

Actually, it's a covert operation -- the wristbands are hollow and stuffed with cocaine which I am distributing to Paulite zealots so that they will go do -- Idunno, whatever it is crazy nutjob anarchists on crack do.

(Hello government!)
    [For the record... That was sarcasm]

Anyways, changed the layout of the store site... Still needs some work, but a definite improvement over the previous layout. I accidentally removed the ability for purchasing multiple wristbands, but this has been fixed. I'll have volume discounts up tomorrow hopefully (need to wake up at 6 AM tomorrow -- need to sleep). For now, this coupon code will halve the price of the wristbands if you order 10+ and if entered when prompted : Oldspeak

I have also finally caught up with packaging all the ordered wristbands and will be shipping them this Tuesday (Monday is Columbus Day).

bump --- get your wristbands!

hey man are you making any coin on this? I hope you are, I want you to, not flaming. Im about to buy one.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    hey man are you making any coin on this? I hope you are, I want you to, not flaming. Im about to buy one.
    Actually... I'm making too much, TBH. I am going to rework the pricing tonight I think.

$120 profit is too much?

Pffft...

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    $120 profit is too much?

Pffft...
    Well... For four days while still going to school...

Besides, I still have over half my stock and the wristbands took up most of the initial investment.

dont go cheaper. 4.95 or more is perfect hell tack on a shipping fee.

New Pricing Model

QUANTITY DISCOUNTS (They don't show until you are on step 2 in the checkout process) -

• 1 Wristband (Full Price) - $4.95 each
    • 2-4 Wristbands (15% Off) - ~$4.21 each
    • 5-9 Wristbands (25% Off) - ~$3.71 each
    • 10-49 Wristbands (30% Off) - ~$3.47 each
    • 50-99 Wristbands (40% Off) - ~$2.97 each
    • 100+ Wristbands (50% Off) - ~$2.48 each

Edit:

As well,

If you emailed me and live in michigan and I invited you to come to my house, don't come to my house. Instead, I'd prefer if you sent me your address at admin@slaveuprisingwristbands.com and then I'll ship you five (one good wristband plus four "defected" wristbands... Usually it's just a small scuff on the text area but enough to where I wouldn't want to ship it to someone paying) wristbands free of charge.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I got my wristbands by the way -- thanks!

The only thing is (and it probably makes them more expensive) is that there is no dye in the "slaveuprising.com" text, so you can't see it unless you're very close.

I got my wristbands by the way -- thanks!

The only thing is (and it probably makes them more expensive) is that there is no dye in the "slaveuprising.com" text, so you can't see it unless you're very close.
    Aye. Luckily, I'm usually in close contact with others. I intend to order some ink-injected bands by the end of the year. The initial investment was beyond my reach when I first started.

About 400
    What? Your new avatar doesn't blink?
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    email sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast