Thread: Nader deserves honor

Smile Nader deserves honor

I don't know if you young ones know how much Nader has done for our country. He has been the biggest corporate watch dog and advocate for not just food safety but also safety of all products made and sold and consumed here in America.

He demanded that automobiles be made safer so that more people could survive collision and he won to have seat belts installed as standard equipment. Many years ago before some of you were even born cars used to not always have them and people did not have to wear them. He also made it happen that all infants had to be in car seats while traveling in cars.

Nader is a true humanitarian and I think I could with good conscience vote for him. He has been fighting Washington for many years and he knows what he up against. I think he has earned my vote in how he has stood up for the citizens of this country for years. Ralph might get more votes than all of the other 3rd party because so many older people know his good name and how he stood up for humanity. I like that he says all the Wall Street Ceo's and bernace and palson need to be in prison and their bosses too....I think he is tough.

Here is a wikkipedia link on him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Nader

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This thread will soon become consumer advocacy vs. libertarianism. I can feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I don't know if you young ones know how much Nader has done for our country. He has been the biggest corporate watch dog and advocate for not just food safety but also safety of all products made and sold and consumed here in America.

He demanded that automobiles be made safer so that more people could survive collision and he won to have seat belts installed as standard equipment. Many years ago before some of you were even born cars used to not always have them and people did not have to wear them. He also made it happen that all infants had to be in car seats while traveling in cars.

Nader is a true humanitarian and I think I could with good conscience vote for him. He has been fighting Washington for many years and he knows what he up against. I think he has earned my vote in how he has stood up for the citizens of this country for years. Ralph might get more votes than all of the other 3rd party because so many older people know his good name and how he stood up for humanity. I like that he says all the Wall Street Ceo's and bernace and palson need to be in prison and their bosses too....I think he is tough.

Here is a wikkipedia link on him

Well, let's go back to the beginning. According to this thing, the Corvair was "unsafe at any speed? Mind you there a LOT of people that would like to take him for a 140+ mph ride in a Corvair. Mind you that the same layout car has then and still today wins races, namely the Porsche. So, what Nader did was wreck the chances of a decent car, if you had the brains to follow the owners manual, not something americans are very good at.

Yes, he got mandatory seatbelts, FORCED EVERYBODY TO PAY FOR THEM.
    He also fubared it up so IDIOTS of his mentality could drive thier cars into each other and not have to PAY FOR being an idiot, ie 5 mph bumpers. Thanks to him and the people with no more respect for my wishes to control what I have on my car, me and every body else is packing around and paying for 300# worth of garbage I don't want. I'm pretty sure he's also responsible for getting rid of front windshields mounted in rubber. Some of us know about when you could replace your windshield by simply buying a new gasket 35$, and putting it in. Not now that he's fubared it up as par usual, now ya can't hardly cut and old windshield out without breaking it thanks to the urethane glop they're put in with. That's why we now have 500$^ windshields. O sis[ect you'll be trotting out airbags soon. They've been known to cont over 1k$, and they also break 3k$ windshields too, so add that in. Further, I resent either you or him, or anybody else, forcing me to wear seat belts, that's MY decision, not yours.

I think Nader's an idiot that f****** up everything he's ever touched, and I probbly have 900# of bumper BS sitting outside on accounts of him.

All that aside, what he is NOT is a self centered lying bag of scum, like the rest. While I think he's running a vacuum chamber for a brain, I WILL vote for him, simply because reps and dems dwarf even him on the ahole scale. While he's a fool, he's persistent, he's not a liar, and he's not a war monger.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
    Paul Revere - "The British are coming!"
    Ron Paul - The Bankers are coming!
    "Evil People win when Good People do nothing"

"You're asking the poor people to bail out the rich. You're asking the innocent
    people to bail out the guilty. You're asking people to just totally defy the Constitution because there's
    no place in the Constitution that says that we can do these things."

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post

Demand economics doesn't and shouldn't appeal to rational men! You go to your room and read your Austrian economics books and Ron Paul books/essays!