Thread: incumbents endorsed by Ron Paul

Exclamation incumbents endorsed by Ron Paul

A few days ago I read about these incumbents endorsed by Ron Paul.

Denny Rehberg (R-MT), Doug Lamborn (R-CO), Scott Garrett (R-NJ), Bill Sali (R-ID), John Culberson (R-TX), Paul Broun (-GA), Walter Jones (R-NC) and Roscoe Bartlett (R-MD)

How come I haven't heard much about these men until a few days ago? Are they against wars without a declaration? Do they want to abolish the Federal Reserve? How close are they to Ron Paul's agenda?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by preserveourliberties View Post
    A few days ago I read about these incumbents endorsed by Ron Paul.

Denny Rehberg (R-MT), Doug Lamborn (R-CO), Scott Garrett (R-NJ), Bill Sali (R-ID), John Culberson (R-TX), Paul Broun (-GA), Walter Jones (R-NC) and Roscoe Bartlett (R-MD)

How come I haven't heard much about these men until a few days ago? Are they against wars without a declaration? Do they want to abolish the Federal Reserve? How close are they to Ron Paul's agenda?
    Well, ill give some input
    Paul Broun (also a dr.) is said to be just like Ron Paul, Walter Jones is against the war after originally being duped into supporting it, Scott Garrett is from my state and he voted against the bailout. (He gave a nice speech against it) and Roscoe Bartlett was in America From Freedom to Fascism. He was the congressman who setup the town hall meeting between the IRS's "experts" and people from the 'We The People' group.. Where the IRS eventually backed out..

ill add to that list imho the very brave marcy kaptur from oh & brad sherman (cant remember where hes from) should stay.

im really liking marcy kaptur

oh & dont forget kucinich (he's one of good ones too)!

Quote Originally Posted by s35wf View Post
    ill add to that list imho the very brave marcy kaptur from oh & brad sherman (cant remember where hes from) should stay.

oh & dont forget kucinich (he's one of good ones too)!
    Yeah, but we should note that those people haven't received an endorsement from Ron.

All of the incumbents endorsed by Ron voted against the bailout.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=1078

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Jesse Benton
    October 3, 2008

LAKE JACKSON, TX – Add one more common characteristic to candidates enjoying Ron Paul's endorsement.

In addition to supporting Constitutional government and reining in excessive government spending, all 8 of the incumbent federal candidates with Dr. Paul's support - Denny Rehberg (R-MT), Doug Lamborn (R-CO), Scott Garrett (R-NJ), Bill Sali (R-ID), John Culberson (R-TX), Paul Broun (-GA), Walter Jones (R-NC) and Roscoe Bartlett (R-MD) – voted today in the House of Representatives against the Wall Street bailout bill.

"Dr. Paul salutes his follow House Members who stood with him and voted against this government bailout boondoggle. Reps. Rehberg, Lamborn, Garrett, Sali, Culberson, Broun, Jones and Bartlett showed exactly why Dr. Paul supports them," said spokesman Jesse Benton. "We need to make sure these members stay in Congress to fight with Dr. Paul."

Dr. Paul makes his political endorsement through his Liberty Political Actions committee. The goal of Liberty PAC is to help fund and elect conservative, pro-Constitution, pro-liberty, pro-American sovereignty candidates who share Congressman Ron Paul's commitment to the values and principles our nation was founded upon.

Liberty PAC wants to send a message loud and clear that candidates do NOT have to compromise on these principles in order to be elected and stay in office.

PAID FOR BY THE RON PAUL LIBERTY PAC © 2008 - Liberty Political Action Committee Corporate contributions prohibited. Contributions to the Ron Paul Liberty PAC are not considered charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.

i'd say they are the best of the congresscritters besides ron.. though that isn't saying much

I wonder why he hasn't endorsed Jimmy Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky
    Roscoe Bartlett was in America From Freedom to Fascism. He was the congressman who setup the town hall meeting between the IRS's "experts" and people from the 'We The People' group.. Where the IRS eventually backed out..
    It's not explained well in America:Freedom to Fascism, but I believe that Roscoe Bartlett also ultimately bailed on the meeting. No explanation was given. I was tempted to believe that somebody empathetic to the IRS got to him. Anybody have any gossip on that?..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by s35wf View Post
    ill add to that list imho the very brave marcy kaptur from oh

me too !
    Politics ought to be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage. –– Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ron Paul admirer since 2007 ...hubba hubba

www.JBS.org

Quote Originally Posted by princessredtights View Post
    me too !

Ya'll gotta admit that when somebody with the JBS acvertisement in their sig likes a democrat, that's more than a little unusual. For what it's worth, I don't know much, but what loittle I know is IMPRESSIVE.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
    Paul Revere - "The British are coming!"
    Ron Paul - The Bankers are coming!
    "Evil People win when Good People do nothing"

"You're asking the poor people to bail out the rich. You're asking the innocent
    people to bail out the guilty. You're asking people to just totally defy the Constitution because there's
    no place in the Constitution that says that we can do these things."