Thread: Blog in spanish about our man.

Blog in spanish about our man.

Hi, I'm from Spain and i've been following your revolution very closely. As I cannot donate to the cause, my attempt has been to open a blog where people from America and abroad can read about Paul in their first language if that's their case.

It's very humble right now and doesn't have a lot of content, but I'll keep track of the most important events and news and post them there, and give it more and more content in the next days.

Today for example I've written a spanish transcription of yestearday's Ron interventions on the debate, and I will also post avaroth's videos subtitled in spanish if given the permission.

So in conclussion, if you have friends whose first language is spanish and want to follow Ron Paul movements, please give them the link: ronpaulspanish.blogspot.com.

Thank you.

Oh, I dont know if this is considered spam, i can assure you my only reason to open this thread is to colaborate to the campaign. But if it's not well received, you can of course delete it. And also sorry for my english.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nah man, you're good. Go ahead and subtitle averoths videos. I'll pass your links along to some people to hopefully spread the word. Thanks for your support
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

Welcome. One of the selling points I use is that there are Ron Paul revolutionaries all across the planet. What other politicuan in the ENTIRE world can claim that distincton?

Thanks for your work..

Best
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by DjLoTi View Post
    Nah man, you're good. Go ahead and subtitle averoths videos. I'll pass your links along to some people to hopefully spread the word. Thanks for your support
    Aravoth.