Thread: Who approached Ron Paul...

Who approached Ron Paul...

Who approached him in the first place to run for president?

I know he said he got together with a think tank type group of people and then tried to see how his ideals would fair in the election. Anyone know?

thanks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ken Snyder is what I remember him saying.
    Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
    Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
    Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
    Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
    Every moment, THANK GOD.

I really don't remember for sure anymore, but I thought it was Aaron Russo.
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.

Alex Jones also approached him.

alex said he was one of the people trying to get him to run ill bet it was a group of freedom force intenational members

heres there holl of honor ill bet many of these folks were there

http://www.freedom-force.org/freedom...r&refpage=home
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯□)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As I recall Restore the Republic was involved...Trevor Lyman was on the payroll of that group...Russo's group. tones

I think I heard him say his family convinced him but that might have included close friends like Kent.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Kent Snyder.
    Thanks. heard a conspiracy theory the other day that had the thought that ron paul was a way for the NWO to see who would be most likely to stand up against there cause. I thought it was rediculous since he is so passionate, and has always been this way. But then i thought later after the argument, who really approached him to run, and what were there intentions. Now that i haver read about kent snyder though there is no doubt this is a bogus theory. thanks.

NWO propping up Ron Paul seems like an illogical idea to me. before RP there were small "tribes" of freedom orginizations, unting them and exposing millions to an anti-NWO agenda seems quite counter-productive to me
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

It was Kent who was the leading factor in getting Paul to run for office. All others mentioned here helped also, Alex Jones, Aaron Russo, Paul's family, Lew Rockwell and all of the people who helped raise hundreds of thousands for Paul's exploratory committee.

The rest is history.
    Rules to gain ground for our efforts. Remember we are the role models for liberty don't abuse it.
    Constructive criticism
    No condescending tones
    Allow room for disagreement
    Be respectful
    It takes time
    Don't flip out when "bad" things happen
    Be forward looking and be part of the solution not just the reaction
    There is no perfect candidate
    Support freedom locally as well as nationally
    Don't worry about negatives said against us but instead worry about giving something positive to say.