Thread: C de Baca resigns

C de Baca resigns

Bernalillo County chairman steps down:
    http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2008/09/26/3672243.htm

They've appointed an interim chairman, but maybe this is an opportunity to get a RP supporter into an influential position in New Mexico. Does anyone from Albuquerque know any more about this?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am new to the website, as I was introduced while working on the Kokesh for Congress campaign. Since we got slaughtered last week, I've taken some time to catch up on everything everyone introduced me to including this website.

I can tell you that Fernado C de Baca resigned because of the "Power's To Be" here in New Mexico because Fernado could not be bought like the corruption which has plagued New Mexico politicians. So they found something which they figured they could like C de Baca to and then he was not just fighting the "Power's to Be" but also the media. I know this for a fact because I know the C de Baca's and have worked personally with them and asked him about what happened. There is an article out there about New Mexico politics which is actually 100% true!

As hard as we try to end the corruption here in New Mexico, it keeps coming up. Some might not see "Pay to Play" as a form of corruption but it's almost a form of blackmailing, election tampering, and/or extortion. This link exposed many names of people who have or have been part of the "Pay to Play" here in New Mexico. They need to be exposed because most of the people except for Senator Pete V. Domenici (RET) is still playing the game in many campaigns across the state.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32000890/I...New-Mexico-GOP

Hi Dave

Story is old "September 26, 2008", corruption remains... Rick seems like he could come over to our side though...

Santa Fe GOP exec committee is all RP now and they are working on spreading out
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Noticed it was old news with no one responding to it though, so thought I'd through it in there about Darren White who is working with Susanna now.