Thread: PA congressman will most likely be changing his vote to support the bail out!

PA congressman will most likely be changing his vote to support the bail out!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...RDk&refer=home

HOLD THE LINE!

You know what to do.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm....6th district. never heard of him, but he's making PA look bad! Throw those phone calls and e-mails at him!

http://gerlach.house.gov/
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

Mr. Gerlach,
    Earlier in the week you stood out as a hero in our country, one of the representatives of the people who actually stood on his own two feet and did what was right. You voted against the bailout.
    However, Bloomberg news is reporting this morning that you may be considering changing your vote, and I'd like to beg you not to. Although I am not from your district, this sentiment towards this bill does not change from district to district, and most Americans feel that the bill passed by the senate last night was even worse than the original that failed in congress.
    I would like to ask you to continue being that peoples voice in Washington that you proved you could be earlier this week, and proceed to vote no on the new bill.

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by billjarrett View Post
    Mr. Gerlach,
    Earlier in the week you stood out as a hero in our country, one of the representatives of the people who actually stood on his own two feet and did what was right. You voted against the bailout.
    However, Bloomberg news is reporting this morning that you may be considering changing your vote, and I'd like to beg you not to. Although I am not from your district, this sentiment towards this bill does not change from district to district, and most Americans feel that the bill passed by the senate last night was even worse than the original that failed in congress.
    I would like to ask you to continue being that peoples voice in Washington that you proved you could be earlier this week, and proceed to vote no on the new bill.

Done.
    Awesome!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

Quote Originally Posted by billjarrett View Post
    Mr. Gerlach,

Done.
    "beg you not to"? You're the master and he's the slave. Don't forget that.
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

Quote Originally Posted by robert4rp08 View Post
    "beg you not to"? You're the master and he's the slave. Don't forget that.
    Yes, I know.

I went with the sugar approach. He's not my congressman, so really he doesn't answer to me.

The e-mails/faxes/calls I send to my traitorous congresswoman on the other hand....

I just listened to Peter Schiff's radio show from last night. Every congressman and senator should be email bombed with this link. He completely rips apart the bailout. best bashing of it I have heard yet.

http://europac.net/radioshow_archives.asp

I'm near the 6th District. Gerlach is a RHINO in a district that has swung to more registered Democrats in the past few years.

He calls himself an "Independent Republican" - but not in the limited government, freedom sense. He is a big part part of the corrupt state GOP party system but he positions himelf as a centrist to appeal to Democrats and Republicans alike.

Baisically he will do whatever sleezebag thing he needs to do to get elected and he personifies our corrupt one party system.

Still blast him with calls and emails. He has officially changed his position to support the bailout, but tell him you will now not vote for him. When he loses his upcoming re-election we can take credit.

EDIT: The Congressional email system may be down (no doubt to provide cover). Phone and Fax:

Rep. James Gerlach
    308 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, DC 20515
    202.225.4315 tel
    202.225.8440 fax
    Last edited by tmg19103; 10-02-2008 at 08:18 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I called this guys office too.
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Keep hammering Gerlach. The way this bozo is he may flip-flop again and vote against the bailout.